SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Miss hopefull, I'm laughing a the comment about buying shares in loo roll and wearing out the seat! He he! Hugs hunni, hope you get an answer soon! (a positive one ideally!)

xxx

Ananya, I really feel for you but all i can suggest is that you wait another 2 or 3 days and test again. Lots of ladies don't get a BFP until they're a week or more late.

You not out until the witch gets you. I know its hard but try to keep smiling :hugs: xxx

Thank you misshopeful. Like yourself, i feel like living the toilet lol. I am planning on accepting defeat and just thinking i either ovulated very late or i didnt ovulate at all. I really wanted my test done just so i could see my GP for further tests. I hope either my AF arrives by wednesday or I get a BFP soon and the same for all the ladies.

I got back from work and had a lovely bath and now waiting for ny beautiful daughter to come home xxx

Hi ladies.

Sorry about all the bfns :( hang in their ladies, not out til the witch shows don't forget so hang in there.

Still no witch for me. I keep having hot flushes, then very nauseous and going pale. Funny feelings in my tummy like af may come then they just go. I normally have cramps half hour before af but not had them, also normally very bloated but nothing. I don't no girls, tthis month is the first month I've felt this way and I'm normally on time. Trying not to get my hopes up lol.

I'm also with u on the toilet thing. I think I've spent more time ib the loo today then on the shop floor lol.

Hope your all ok
Hugs and baby dust to u all
Xxx

Miss hopefull, I'm laughing a the comment about buying shares in loo roll and wearing out the seat! He he! Hugs hunni, hope you get an answer soon! (a positive one ideally!)

xxx

Thank you.

I get withdrawal symptons if i'm away from a toilet for too long! xxx

Ananya, I really feel for you but all i can suggest is that you wait another 2 or 3 days and test again. Lots of ladies don't get a BFP until they're a week or more late.

You not out until the witch gets you. I know its hard but try to keep smiling :hugs: xxx

Thank you misshopeful. Like yourself, i feel like living the toilet lol. I am planning on accepting defeat and just thinking i either ovulated very late or i didnt ovulate at all. I really wanted my test done just so i could see my GP for further tests. I hope either my AF arrives by wednesday or I get a BFP soon and the same for all the ladies.

I got back from work and had a lovely bath and now waiting for ny beautiful daughter to come home xxx

Fx for you getting an answer soon xxx

Hi ladies.

Sorry about all the bfns :( hang in their ladies, not out til the witch shows don't forget so hang in there.

Still no witch for me. I keep having hot flushes, then very nauseous and going pale. Funny feelings in my tummy like af may come then they just go. I normally have cramps half hour before af but not had them, also normally very bloated but nothing. I don't no girls, tthis month is the first month I've felt this way and I'm normally on time. Trying not to get my hopes up lol.

I'm also with u on the toilet thing. I think I've spent more time ib the loo today then on the shop floor lol.

Hope your all ok
Hugs and baby dust to u all
Xxx

I have been having those feelings in my stomach since last Monday. Been convinced so many times that she has arrived and then nothing! I thought the 2week wait was hard but this is 10 times worse :growlmad:

When are you testing? xxx

I can't stand the suspense girls so god only knows how you feel! Cookie, when are you testing?

Love and loo rolls!!!! xxxxx

Yea tell me about it hun. It's horrible game we r playing.

Might test tomorrow if she hasn't turned up. I just no if I test tonight she will turn up.
Just don't no how I feel.

How about u hun? When u gonna try again
Xxxx

I can't stand the suspense girls so god only knows how you feel! Cookie, when are you testing?

Love and loo rolls!!!! xxxxx

Trust me I'm going mad. Feeling very sick right now but dunno if I'm just nervous. Just want this so much after a year of trying.

Might go to shops tonight and pick up a few tests to do tonight but I have peed so much today prob not worth it lol.

Eeeek so freaked out lol

Butt plugs and loo rolls xxxx

I'm thinking about testing in the morning. I have to be up at 5.45am for work tomorrow so it will either be then or if not, wed morning.

Dreading a BFN :nope:

I will keep you all updated.

Good luck everybody. We need some BFPs soon!

:hugs:xxx

Omg I think we are actually going to get a bfp on this thread!!! How exciting. Keeping my fingers x'd for you all. Let us know as soon as any of you test! So excited for you all! Xxxx

I'm currently sat in my car. Debating whether to drive to the shop to get some extra tests.

Witch still isn't here....

Help :s

Xxx

I've got some extra tests. Bearing in mind I have peed alll day is it worth doing one tonight ?

Hi All! Well, I tested as I said I would on Canada Day (July 1st), and wasn't surprised to see a BFN. I had zero symptoms and felt absolutely normal. But, it helped to put my mind at ease before joining the Canada Day festivities... and AF showed up just when I thought she would on July 2nd.

So now on to a new month! I'm feeling good about this month!

Good luck ladies and lots of fun DTD!

I've got some extra tests. Bearing in mind I have peed alll day is it worth doing one tonight ?

Give it a go hun! U never know....oooh sooo excited.

Misshopeful let us know when you do yours xxx

well that was a disaster lol. I've peed so much today I didnt pee enough for the test and hardly got any on it lmao. So yea bfn. I'm telling myself I'm ignoring that result (or hoping its wrong lol) I just wanted to test before DF gets home and he will be back in 5mins lol.

So yea, no longer cramping and dunno what's going on. Looks like I'm testing again tomorrow morning lol.

Sorry about your bfn prepping. Fx you get your bfp in your next cycle.

Girls I'm so shocked the witch hasn't got me yet.
Dunno how I should feel lol.

Let us no when you test Misshopefull. Hopefully you will have better luck poas then me lmao.

Xxx

well that was a disaster lol. I've peed so much today I didnt pee enough for the test and hardly got any on it lmao. So yea bfn. I'm telling myself I'm ignoring that result (or hoping its wrong lol) I just wanted to test before DF gets home and he will be back in 5mins lol.

So yea, no longer cramping and dunno what's going on. Looks like I'm testing again tomorrow morning lol.

Let us no when you test Misshopefull. Hopefully you will have better luck poas then me lmao.

Xxx

Oops well test tomorrow. U prob need more pee on it. Hoping it will be a BFP tomorrow xxx

Xxx

Oops well test tomorrow. U prob need more pee on it. Hoping it will be a BFP tomorrow xxx

Haha. I just laughed when I did it. Knew it would come out negative. Just hoping its not enough pee for a proper test result.
Am i just clutching at straws now then?

Your right. This is worse than the 2ww.... all I can think about is if she's gonna show and ruin my day....again....

Hope your all well ladies
Xxxx

Xxx

Haha. I just laughed when I did it. Knew it would come out negative. Just hoping its not enough pee for a proper test result.
Am i just clutching at straws now then?

Your right. This is worse than the 2ww.... all I can think about is if she's gonna show and ruin my day....again....

Hope your all well ladies
Xxxx

I hope we will be put out of our misery soon. Let's hope we dont have to spend another whole day just thinking about it! I would rather have my AF on time. Now my whole cycle will be all over the place because of this month.

Try testing tomorrow again. Hopefully it maybe good news and if not then we can just wait. I am thinking of turning up for my appt on thurs and telling the nurse my problem! At least then she can advice me further. I am worried thinking if ovulation occured or not!

Xxx

Yea deff tell her what's going on. she might be able to do bloods then. I really hope ur pg and its just not showing. Let us no how it goes chick.

If witch turns up now I will be gutted. Trying not to think about it but I'm never never never late. If she's playing games I'm gonna be annoyed big time lol.

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"