SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Grey, glad you're taking time to think about yourself. Us women have a tendency to forget about what's most important (ourselves).

Had a bit of an emotional outburst this morning. Thank goodness for my DH and mum -- I'd be a wreck without them. Wish I could say it was completely random and maybe it's a sign, but hey, I'll admit to being a fairly emotional person when pushed. So really, it's bound to happen once in a while.

The no baby thing did come up though and DH just keeps saying that we should be patient as it can legitimately take up to a year for a healthy couple and that it will happen for us. My PMA is bound to crack every once in a while though so it felt like an issue this morning.

Only a couple more days before I do an early test at 11/12dpo in anticipation of going for a drinking girl's night. I'm thinking of using an ic around 5ish to give a bit more time for hcg to build up (will be crossing my legs for afternoon!). So if anyone is interested, you engish girls will have to check in on your friday night to see if there's news. :winkwink:
I know there's a bunch of crossed fingers out the for me, but I'll except all other luck charms and dust for the next couple days!
Fxfxfxfx

Karine, glad your enjoying your holiday and lots of wine. I'm jealous :blush:

GreyGirl, I can't imagine how hard it must be to be in your situation :hugs: You said it could take up to 18 weeks so fx crossed it will happen before 18 weeks. At least you have xmas inbetween so hopefully you will be busy in the run up to that, then it won't be too far away by january. Well done for your weight loss, its a positive step towards your goal.

Prepping, I will be checking in on friday night and I will be keeping everything crossed for you. I am sending you a bucket load of dust so I hope some of it sticks! :dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ugh just lost my long message!!!!!

Will try later, hope you're all ok x

Grey, glad you're taking time to think about yourself. Us women have a tendency to forget about what's most important (ourselves).

Had a bit of an emotional outburst this morning. Thank goodness for my DH and mum -- I'd be a wreck without them. Wish I could say it was completely random and maybe it's a sign, but hey, I'll admit to being a fairly emotional person when pushed. So really, it's bound to happen once in a while.

The no baby thing did come up though and DH just keeps saying that we should be patient as it can legitimately take up to a year for a healthy couple and that it will happen for us. My PMA is bound to crack every once in a while though so it felt like an issue this morning.

Only a couple more days before I do an early test at 11/12dpo in anticipation of going for a drinking girl's night. I'm thinking of using an ic around 5ish to give a bit more time for hcg to build up (will be crossing my legs for afternoon!). So if anyone is interested, you engish girls will have to check in on your friday night to see if there's news. :winkwink:
I know there's a bunch of crossed fingers out the for me, but I'll except all other luck charms and dust for the next couple days!
Fxfxfxfx

Your OH sounds fabulous :) I know what you mean, it is only natural for our PMA to have peaks and troughs, mine does daily if not weekly! Fingers firmly crossed for you and I hope you have a :bfp: when you test!

Karine, glad your enjoying your holiday and lots of wine. I'm jealous :blush:

GreyGirl, I can't imagine how hard it must be to be in your situation :hugs: You said it could take up to 18 weeks so fx crossed it will happen before 18 weeks. At least you have xmas inbetween so hopefully you will be busy in the run up to that, then it won't be too far away by january. Well done for your weight loss, its a positive step towards your goal.

Prepping, I will be checking in on friday night and I will be keeping everything crossed for you. I am sending you a bucket load of dust so I hope some of it sticks! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I really hope I'm either pregnant or having my op before then - can't stand the waiting! Nearly 2 years since we originally started trying and 1 year this month since started after ectopic, waiting is so hard. I know my twin is planning her 3rd within the next 6 months and she's got pregnant both times 1st time and sailed through - if only it was genetic!

Ugh just lost my long message!!!!!

Will try later, hope you're all ok x

I look forward to reading the re-posted version :D

Hello ladies. Sorry I've been MIA.

Prepping I'm getting sooooooo excited for you hunni. fx fx fx butty plugs and sticky webs! Will be checking in later for your update hunni :hugs:

Grey - I really hope you get your bfp before the op. Thats a long time to wait but fx you won't need it as you will be pregnant before that :hugs:

Karine - pleased you had a good holiday. Hope you enjoyed all that wine!

Clara & missh. Hope your both well and your little baby bumps are coming along nicely. And of course, most importantly, your both resting up xxxx

Afm - I'm so Hung over today lol. Went to a karaoke bar last night with DF and a friend to watch another friend sing. He was sooooooo good. Me and my friend got stupidly drunk (its out bdays this weekend so we are allowed lol) and well we ended up singing (very badly might I add) Ricky Martin, Livin la vida loca! How embarrassing lol.

But with ttc part... If I o when I think I would be due to o today. Bded sun, Mon, tues and nothing since then :( also not had the ewcm I normally get.... by the gallons lol. So not sure what's going on. Do you always get ewcm? Do I'm not to sure what's going on... I think I will be needing them opks lol.

Hope your all ok. Love and butty plugs to all xxxxxxxx

Sorry to disappoint ladies... But looks like I'll be having drinks with my girls tonight afterall.

GreyGirl, hope it happens soon, must be extra hard with your twin getting pregnant so easily :hugs:

Cookie, I never got ewcm, which is one of the reasons I bought the opks. Hope your hangover is going, sounds like a good night!

Prepping, nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo:sad2: BFN or the witch? So sorry :hugs:

Hope you've all had a good weekend :flower:

I've had loads of :sleep: this weekend so hopefully I'll have more energy this week!

I give up. This stupid thing deleted my post again!!! Grrrr! What's going on?

Hope everyones ok? How's things? Sorry I've not been in much. It's been so busy. I'd write my post again but am so tired, it's been a fun but long weekend.

Hopefully will have time tomorrow for personal messages

Hugs, dust and butty plugs to all xxx

What's happened Prepping?! :( :hugs:

Sorry not been around this weekend, hubbie and I went to help a childhood friend of mine and her husband do some DIY this weekend as they need to get the house sorted (they bought a project house) before their 1st child is due in March. It wasn't as hard as I thought being around her, but she is one of my best friends and she didn't rub it in my face the whole time. She knows I'm trying (she had to ask directly to make sure if I could do sanding or not as it's lead paint) and we did have a lovely weekend. Her dog and mine got on well and I got to see some other friends. It was tiring and hard work, but was lovely getting away from my own life and mind and spending time with friends :D
What did you all do?

Aww prepping. Was it the witch or bfn? Hope your ok hun and had a lovely time with the girls.

Grey - sounds like you've had a lovely weekend. It's nice to catch up with close friends and be able to take your mind off ttc. Hope your doing ok hunni.

Missh - glad your all rested up. Hope you've had a relaxing weekend hun.
This is the first time I've not had ewcm... so I'm a little confused? But I should of O'd Friday, most fertile Thursday, last BDed the tues so hopefully the spermies were sitting there waiting for the eggy! But if not, def getting the opks lol.

Clara - I know the frustration when the phone deletes the posts. Happens to me all the time lol. hope your doing ok hunni xxxx

Afm - it was my bday Sat so had a busy weekend with friends and family. DF spoilt me rotten :D
Had my mum hinting at me all weekend about having her first grandchild lol. She said my (o)(o)'s seemed bigger and then started asking if I'm allowed to be drinking lol. Unfortunately I could drink but fx not for too much longer lol. I believe im 3dpo and had some crampy feelings low down in my tummy but that passed so not thinkin anything on that. My skin has broken out badly and normally only does that a few days before af.... but that prob has something to do with the amount of alcohol I have consumed over the past few days lol. I think its gonna be a long 2ww... but as I didn't get to BD the Thursday I'm not too hopeful?

Hope everyone's ok and had a nice weekend :hugs: xxxxxxxx

Prepping, where are you?! Hope your ok :hugs:

GreyGirl, sounds like a good weekend. I like DIY weekends, shame OH doesn't! Saying that we did manage to finally paint our bedroom this weekend so very happy about that. Looks so clean and fresh, lovely!

Cookie, so pleased you had a good birthday and got spoilt. My birthday was in July [before BFP] and my mum also asked if I was allowed to drink! I never got ewcm so I never knew when ov really was. If you've done it once then your in with a chance as you may of had ov'd at anytime.

Clara and Karine, how are you both?

xxx

Lol, the funny thing is my mum doesn't know we are ttc lol. So just caught me off guard :)
And I'm new to FF and cos I don't have the opks yet it doesn't show when I would "usually" ov, so went and put it in and now it says I'm 5dpo. I'm sooooooo confused lol.
How are you doing today hunni ? xxxxxxxxx

Hi all, just a quick one right now... Laid out on couch today feeling cruddy. Throat feels like I've been swallowing burrs. Expecting AF any time which makes the day that much more awesome.

So I'm a ray of sunshine as you can see. :p all is fine though.
Will catch up soon!
Butty dog dust.

Prepping :hugs: I had a cold as soon as I got my BFP so maybe the witch won't show for you. Really hope so. Hope you feel better soon x

Cookie, mums have a way of knowing things! When are you expecting af? I only counted dpo after using the opk as I had no idea otherwise :wacko: They are our bodies so its so frustrating to not know whats going on with them!

Aww sorry your feeling crummy prepping but as missh said your not out yet hunni. so fx she won't show. hope you feel better soon :)

Yea missh its strange about my mum. She always makes comments about wanting grandchildren but she's never asked if I could be pregnant. Very strange lol. Not due af til 24th lol. Only just in the 2ww Haha xxx

Aww sorry your feeling crummy prepping but as missh said your not out yet hunni. so fx she won't show. hope you feel better soon :)

Yea missh its strange about my mum. She always makes comments about wanting grandchildren but she's never asked if I could be pregnant. Very strange lol. Not due af til 24th lol. Only just in the 2ww Haha xxx

Cookie, fx that there's some motherly intuition happening!

As for me, feeling bit better today. Throat not nearly as bad. Now it's just nose and a cough.
AF still hasn't graced me with her presence, so I suppose I'm one day late. Feels like she'll be here at any moment though so I'm not getting myself excited. I'd have to be late a min of 4 days before I start thinking something is up. Bodies are funky things and mine has certainly fooled me before!
Main thing is I don't know how a fairly typical 28 day cycle could show a bfn on 13dpo and still end up being pregnant.
:shrug:

Hope all is well with everyone!

Prepping, I was sure the witch was going to show just before I got my BFP. I think Clara got a BFN a day or so before the witch was due then she got her BFP! Your not out yet so fx she doesn't show :hugs:

Cookie, I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->