SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Aw hi ladies

Just a quickie as I'm pooped! Hope those who've had ups and downs with OHs are happier now :) Must be the time of year for it as me and OH had a few niggles at eachother this week too. All ok now though :)

Scary day. I slipped at the tube station this morning and pulled my neck and back. Then started having sharp pains in my tummy after lunch and didn't feel bean move much so started to get worried. Luckily all is ok, doctor found a heartbeat and she examined my tum and said it was 'nice and soft'! Must be all that chocolate ;)

Hope you're all ok. Any interesting 'observations'?!

Sticky webs and baby dust, nite xx

So glad you're alright Clara! Must've been scary! Great to hear you've got a bump MissH :D

FINALLY have something good to say! I had a +opk at 2 and 6.30 yesterday....actually managed to seduce OH as well and get some :sex:! Hopefully caught it and hopefully ovulated late last night or something...I can't get any more in today as at my Mum's tonight and doubt we'll be able to sneak any there....and lots on tomorrow. So yet again having to rely on 1 session...hopefully it's enough this month! I really want to avoid an operation if possible...

Clara, I'm so pleased your both ok. Hope you've taken today off work to rest and relax :hugs:

GreyGirl, that's great news :happydance: It only takes once so fx for you x

Hi ladies.

Clara you scared the life out of me there. So pleased you and beanie are ok :hugs: rest up hun.

Missh has a bump!! :happydance: glad you and oh made up :hugs:

Grey! Fx fx fx fx fx for you. Really hope you get that notorious bfp!

Prepping..... hello casual observations! I'm looking forward to your 2ww. fx this OS your month!
Karine. Good luck in your 2ww too hun. And have a fab vacation.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Lovely Ladies!

Well, had an unexpected day today. I decided to work from home as I feel achy like I've been run over by a steam roller! However, the internet link to my company was down so I kept trying until lunchtime and calling the people who look after our VPN connection, then my boss said it was relatively quiet and to treat it as a sick day :) So i went to lunch with OH and had a gentle afternoon.

To the uterus and beyond 2wwers!

Cookie, did you make a decision on opks etc?

x

Clara, My goodness that would have been scary!! I hope you're feeling all better now, even after the crummy start to this morning too. It's nice to have a sick day where you're not actually sick but get to relax and take it easy. Very important right now!!!

Grey, I so super hope that the one time worked like a charm for you two. No doubt it's deserving. FXFXFXFXFXFX So I guess that means you're just a few days behind karine and I?

everyone else, how's it going? :D

So I'm here alone on a friday night. Just me and a couple sleepy pups. I have an exam in the morning so decided to be responsible and come home early from the bar where a friend of ours is playing a live gig. DH is still out with everyone. Back in the university days, coming home early to get rest before an exam was unheard of! ;) guess that's what I get for being older and paying for it. :haha:

Okay, since my casual observations are so well loved.... I may have a couple. :winkwink: I'm not really feeling anything except everything. hahaha This morning I seriously felt like I was hungover which is a bit strange. Was lightheaded and felt a bit shaky. Maybe I might have been hungry.... not sure.... :p Absolute sillyness I know.

Picked up a couple gifts that I had ordered off Toys 'r' us online from Purolator in time for the baby shower tomorrow morning and it was a bit of a laugh/sigh. When picking up the boxes for the baby swinger and booster seat the lady says "ooh! do you need some help with those??" as she's peaking over the counter. Being close to 6' and her being close to 5', I was thrown off because I was pretty sure I could handle it.... then realized what she thought I might be hiding behind the counter.
All I can say is that carrying that baby stuff means I so should have totally taken that spot right up front of the mall for "Expecting Mothers" lol

Greygirl that's fab! Got everything crossed xxxx

Thanks, me too! :hugs:

Clara, I'm so pleased your both ok. Hope you've taken today off work to rest and relax :hugs:

GreyGirl, that's great news :happydance: It only takes once so fx for you x

Thank you, I hope it's that magic once!

Hi ladies.

Clara you scared the life out of me there. So pleased you and beanie are ok :hugs: rest up hun.

Missh has a bump!! :happydance: glad you and oh made up :hugs:

Grey! Fx fx fx fx fx for you. Really hope you get that notorious bfp!

Prepping..... hello casual observations! I'm looking forward to your 2ww. fx this OS your month!
Karine. Good luck in your 2ww too hun. And have a fab vacation.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, me too!

Clara, My goodness that would have been scary!! I hope you're feeling all better now, even after the crummy start to this morning too. It's nice to have a sick day where you're not actually sick but get to relax and take it easy. Very important right now!!!

Grey, I so super hope that the one time worked like a charm for you two. No doubt it's deserving. FXFXFXFXFXFX So I guess that means you're just a few days behind karine and I?

everyone else, how's it going? :D

So I'm here alone on a friday night. Just me and a couple sleepy pups. I have an exam in the morning so decided to be responsible and come home early from the bar where a friend of ours is playing a live gig. DH is still out with everyone. Back in the university days, coming home early to get rest before an exam was unheard of! ;) guess that's what I get for being older and paying for it. :haha:

Okay, since my casual observations are so well loved.... I may have a couple. :winkwink: I'm not really feeling anything except everything. hahaha This morning I seriously felt like I was hungover which is a bit strange. Was lightheaded and felt a bit shaky. Maybe I might have been hungry.... not sure.... :p Absolute sillyness I know.

Picked up a couple gifts that I had ordered off Toys 'r' us online from Purolator in time for the baby shower tomorrow morning and it was a bit of a laugh/sigh. When picking up the boxes for the baby swinger and booster seat the lady says "ooh! do you need some help with those??" as she's peaking over the counter. Being close to 6' and her being close to 5', I was thrown off because I was pretty sure I could handle it.... then realized what she thought I might be hiding behind the counter.
All I can say is that carrying that baby stuff means I so should have totally taken that spot right up front of the mall for "Expecting Mothers" lol

Loving the observations! I hope they all mean something amazing for you! Yeah, I'm a few days behind, I think I ovulated yesterday....

Prepping, hope the exam went well. How was the baby shower? I'm sure you'll be having one next year :winkwink: Loving the casual observations! I have had the hangover feeling since just before I got my BFP. When I wasn't feeling very well at work the other day I explained to my manager that it was like being hungover all the time!

Clara, glad you had a relaxing day yesterday, hope your feeling ok today.

Hope all you lovely ladies are having a good weekend :flower:

Wild evening for me, lemon tea, fruit and chocolate :rofl: somebody have a large glass of :wine: for me please! Red, white or rose, i'm not fussy!

Missh I'm having wine for you, Clara and every preggy person in the world lol. on my second bottle.... ops lol.

Grey I really hope this is it for you my dear. you deserve it hun fxfxfxfxfxfxfx

Prepping. Hope babyshower went well. Love the cas obs already :)

Well..... ladies..... I have news..... and im a little.... ok a lot..... excited :D
Spoke to DF tonight about opks.... and.... he is up for it! So I'm gonna order some ics first .... I know digis are better but gotta ease DF in so I'm happy being allowed ic! Sooooo friggen excited I'm bouncing off the walls and celebrating! Gonna let this cycle go and start from Dec.... if I dont get my bfp.... which won't happen tbh due to the last 18months lol :D

Hope your all enjoying your weekend.
Forgot to say the other day, Achelois sends her love :hugs:
Butty plugs sticky webs ,xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Cookie :winkwink: Hope you enjoyed your share and everybody elses!

Great news on getting some opks. Think its a great idea.

How is Achelois? x

Achelois is ok. Still in the same situation but I sent her our love and she sends it back

I swear I made a reply earlier.... darn.

missh, I've got the red wine taken care of for you. All good!

cookie, So glad that your DH is on board for opks! Support is absolutely vital. BFP time! :D
:dust::dust::dust:

Is disastrous motor skills worthy of an observation? I have so far tonight had to clean up two big pools due to klutziness. First was a carton of chicken broth that jumped off the shelf in the fridge as soon as I put it there, flew in the air spewing, and pretty much spiraled broth everywhere. Awesome right? And just now I pour a big glass of water and promptly knock it over, it spills everywhere, and I knock it into the sink breaking it quite effectively. wtf? :p

I hope it is worthy of observing and a good clue Prepping!

AFM: I had my pre-op appointment today. On the plus side, my blood pressure is perfect and my bmi is only a couple of points off being just overweight and not obese any more and after some effort and mishaps I peed correctly in the collection tube.
On the bad side, I got stuck 3x before blood graced us with it's presence...and although my FS told me it would be 6-8 weeks MAX before my operation, he lied and the actual waiting list is up to EIGHTEEN WEEKS!!! He also told me if I hadn't been sent a letter before today that I'd get the date today - another lie. So now I'm in limbo with no clomid and nothing to help me until possible February...great.
Sorry for the rant, just feeling let down.

Grey, I'm so so sorry to hear everything you are going through. That does sound beyond tough to experience. Let yourself rant and rave, hit things and cry as much as you need to right now. A release is more than okay. Then all you can do is focus on what you personally can control. Maybe nothing can be done to speed things along for the procedure, but a lot can be said about focusing on what makes you happy right now. I can tell how much pressure you have on yourself and that certainly does not help for the long run as it just drains energy.
So, what makes you happy? Maybe putting more focus on getting yourself healthier for no other reason except that you want it for yourself. Rekindle the romance, fun, and partnership between you and the other half.
Pick up a hobby to look forward to.
We can only control so much in this world and no matter how frustrating that is, we have to make the best of the present.
:hugs:

hey peeps!

i've missed u guys!

clara.. so glad u and baby are ok.. rest up and take care :flower:

missh.. yay for the bump! im jealous in a good way too, heehee :)

prepping.. im so happy u are dizzy and klutzy hun :winkwink: everything is crossed for u :)

grey.. yay! so glad you're in with a chance :hugs: sorry u may have a wait on your hands.. fx u'll get lucky this cycle :dust:

cookie.. im buying my opks soon as well.. thinking i'll need it because i've absolutely no symptoms whatsoever, just the same-old pms stuff so im expecting af :( no worries tho, the opks will help us :happydance:

im enjoying my vacay, getting alot of rest and shopping like crazy all day.. was so tired last night dh and i decided to take a break today so we stayed in and have been watching tv and eating lots of unhealthy things all day.. lucky thing wine is great for u so the amt of wine we've had is balancing all the bad food, haha.

will update when i can chicks, hope everyone is great :hug:

karine, I love that you're balancing healthy wine with not so healthy food. That is awesome (and so what we do). :D Glad you're enjoying your well deserved vacation! fxfxfx that witchy stays away. It's still several days until that happens anyway isn't it? I thought we were around the same dpo and I'm not due (for a bfp) until Nov 14th.
Don't go counting yourself out quite yet!

I asked DH what I should put down as update and his response: "Tell them you felt like yodeling randomly last night. That you had to really contain yourself because I was sleeping and you didn't want to wake me up with your yodeling. Then ask if they think that compulsive yodeling is a sign that you're pregnant." :dohh:
Silly man. LoL

Grey, I'm so so sorry to hear everything you are going through. That does sound beyond tough to experience. Let yourself rant and rave, hit things and cry as much as you need to right now. A release is more than okay. Then all you can do is focus on what you personally can control. Maybe nothing can be done to speed things along for the procedure, but a lot can be said about focusing on what makes you happy right now. I can tell how much pressure you have on yourself and that certainly does not help for the long run as it just drains energy.
So, what makes you happy? Maybe putting more focus on getting yourself healthier for no other reason except that you want it for yourself. Rekindle the romance, fun, and partnership between you and the other half.
Pick up a hobby to look forward to.
We can only control so much in this world and no matter how frustrating that is, we have to make the best of the present.
:hugs:

I guess what I can personally control is trying to get healthy, for myself. I've been finding it hard because I have so many reasons I need to lose weight and get healthy and only 1 of those is for me....too much pressure makes me :wacko: What makes me happy?! I don't know right now, been so focused on this whole process, I haven't been having much of a life. Yeah, we go to social things, but I'm always thinking about it, or what it would have been like with a baby Xamount of months old as my baby would have been - they'd have been 1 next month :( Thanks for the advice, I'll think about what makes me happy, apart from the obvious of spending quality time with hubby and my dog...

hey peeps!

i've missed u guys!

clara.. so glad u and baby are ok.. rest up and take care :flower:

missh.. yay for the bump! im jealous in a good way too, heehee :)

prepping.. im so happy u are dizzy and klutzy hun :winkwink: everything is crossed for u :)

grey.. yay! so glad you're in with a chance :hugs: sorry u may have a wait on your hands.. fx u'll get lucky this cycle :dust:

cookie.. im buying my opks soon as well.. thinking i'll need it because i've absolutely no symptoms whatsoever, just the same-old pms stuff so im expecting af :( no worries tho, the opks will help us :happydance:

im enjoying my vacay, getting alot of rest and shopping like crazy all day.. was so tired last night dh and i decided to take a break today so we stayed in and have been watching tv and eating lots of unhealthy things all day.. lucky thing wine is great for u so the amt of wine we've had is balancing all the bad food, haha.

will update when i can chicks, hope everyone is great :hug:

Thanks, I hope so too!
Glad you're having a great time, keep it up!

karine, I love that you're balancing healthy wine with not so healthy food. That is awesome (and so what we do). :D Glad you're enjoying your well deserved vacation! fxfxfx that witchy stays away. It's still several days until that happens anyway isn't it? I thought we were around the same dpo and I'm not due (for a bfp) until Nov 14th.
Don't go counting yourself out quite yet!

I asked DH what I should put down as update and his response: "Tell them you felt like yodeling randomly last night. That you had to really contain yourself because I was sleeping and you didn't want to wake me up with your yodeling. Then ask if they think that compulsive yodeling is a sign that you're pregnant." :dohh:
Silly man. LoL

Brilliant, you guys are so funny :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"