SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

missh, you sure do know how to get a girl's hopes up. :winkwink:

I know, not out yet. As I say to everyone in my shoes. :p

Prepping I really want you to get a BFP. I know its hard when other people get your hopes up but no witch means your in with a chance so I want you to stay positive :hugs:

Hope this dust brings you some luck. . .

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Prepping I just stumbled across a post of yours in the 2ww and rushed right back here!
Missh is right... no af is good and, Clara had that bfn before her bfp.
I really hope this is it for you! When ate you testing again? Eeeek I'm a tad excited for you :happydance:
Stay positive hunni xxxx

Missh - I just seen you have a sweet potato! Awww how is bump behaving. Getting much movement from him/her ?!

I got told at work today [by a few people] that I'm looking big! One of my work friends is due 2 weeks after me with her first and is tiny so I guess people are comparing us!

I have my 20 week scan next thursday so I'm very excited. Feeling some wiggles but still waiting for a big hard kick! x

Omg 20 weeks! It's going fast :D can you post us some pics to Awww at when you had the scan? :D
Is it true you show a but quicker with your second?

I've been really crampy today! Literally at one point so bad it felt like af could show any second lol.
Then had a monster migraine. But that's prob down to studying all day? Who knows lol.

cookie, haha, thanks for rushing back to check up on me. LoL This sounds like a very exciting cycle for you today! You have cramps, your mum is asking about you, sounds good :)

missh, I noticed with all my friends that have had a kid within the last 2 years that they all showed considerably earlier for their second babes. There's no comparison between you and a newbie. :)

So how about this, the two of you can have all the excitement and anticipation for me. :winkwink:
I can't help but wonder though (maybe because of being on bnb), maybe this cold might be more than a cold... (I'm such a sucker for getting my hopes up afterall)
Okay, so 'they' say your immune system takes a hit at implantation so that your body doesn't kill it off. Let's say that spermy caught egg right at ovulation and it takes close to the 2 weeks to finally implant. That causes me to get a BFN at 13dpo and a cold strikes at day 14. Does that make sense?

I feel like I'm my own conspiracy theorist on my body. :p

Hehe prepping I think it is deff possible! And idk how you have managed to not test today lol.
What is your plan regarding testing?

Yea the cramps are back again. Idk, I should really stop this symptom spotting as I always get disappointed when af shows. But I just can't help it! Lol.

Crossing everything for you prepping. It really is your turn hunni xxxx

hiya gals :)

back from vacay and ready to get rolling again because af got me :hissy:
the very day i was due to return home she caught me at the airport.. so frustrating. anyway, the countdown is on again and i won't give up!

cookie and prepping. fx for u both! it's about time it happens again on this thread!

missh and clara.. so happy things are going well with your pregnancies.. you both give me alot of hope that someday i'll be in your shoes :)

grey, a diy day with friends is always a great escape.. it's great that u are finding ways to get your mind off things hun :hugs:

vacation was great, just too short, lol. tmrw is my last day home so im going to get a lil pampering in, im coming down with the flu too.. pity it's not the nice kind of flu.

buttplugs and :dust:

I'm scared of testing to be honest. So really, we'll see when I can conjure up the courage to do it. :p

Can't help but symptom spot! The only thing you can help is keeping your sanity while you do it.

Lol. Yes I will try staying sane ;)

Aww hunni, maybe wait a few days... but I really hope this is your bfp :D xxxx

Prepping, I was sure the witch was going to show just before I got my BFP. I think Clara got a BFN a day or so before the witch was due then she got her BFP! Your not out yet so fx she doesn't show :hugs:

Cookie, I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you x

Yep! This is very true! It was approx 13dpo, I really felt something was up so thought I'd test early and... BFN. 2 days later, BFP x 2!! I also felt quite AF-y and a bit under the weather. I'll dig out my diary again and do a 2ww run down (and I'll do it on my PC so the iPhone doesn't delete my message!!!)

Hope you're all ok. Prepping sorry you feel a bit poo. I'll check in again later for a proper read through and catch up.

Xx

PS MissH, I have my 20 week scan this Fri! Too excited for words! Wanna see bean again and find out what flavour he/she is!! I'm showing a bit more but I still get booted about on the tube so obviously not enough yet!

Karine sorry the witch got you but glad you had a good holiday. Onwards and upwards, to the uterus and beyond!

Prepping, can't help it. I'm EXCITED! but that's all I'm going to say for now. Fingers firmly crossed for this being your BFP!

Speak later! Xx

Good news first: I withheld from testing so didn't waste a stick.
Bad news: on to cycle 7.

Yep, she got me a couple days late. At least I didn't get all excited.
On to a new month.

Karine, glad you've had a nice holiday but sorry the witch got you :hugs: Next month it could be a nice surprise in time for xmas!

Cookie, keep spotting those symptoms! I think I am going to say that you show quicker with your 2nd but in reality I think it might be all the chocolate I keep eating :haha: I will post pictures next week.

Clara, I'm excited for your scan! Do you have a feeling if its a girl or boy? I'm not finding out but when I was pregnant with ds I was convinced it was a boy and we only thought of boys names! This time I keep thinking girl so only time will tell if I'm right!

Prepping, I have got everything tightly crossed for you. I had a cold around the time I got my BFP so I think things are looking good for you. I didn't test to I was 1 day late so not sure if I would of got a BFP any earlier.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Prepping I'm really sorry I just saw your post. I am so sorry she got you:hugs:
Enjoy a big glass of wine tonight x

When I was ttc ds I found out I was pregnant in January. I'd had a great time over xmas, drinking, eating and well baby making! Had ds in Oct and was ready to celebrate again for next xmas! They say every cloud has a silver lining so you'll either get a lovely surprise next month in time for xmas or you will be able to have a guilt free xmas and hopefully get a nice surprise in January.

I can't wait for you all to get your BFPs. All you ladies have been a great support since I joined bnb :hugs: x

Ooo prepping I'm so sorry the nasty b!tch got you :( :hugs: I'm gonna put it out there but I really have a feeling your bfp will be coming to you soon :hugs: enjoy the vino

Clara - how exciting about your scan too. Cant wait to see your growing beans :D

Missh.... I dont need any encouragement with symptom spotting (obsessing)
Today.... I woke up with a stuffy nose... now that's gone lol. But still cramping on and off. Left shoulder feels achey and lower back to the left achey, like shooting down my bum! Prob slept funny :dohh: lol. So yea I'm going mad! Nothing new there then.

Opppppssss! It appears I have just pur-chased! Some OPKs off the WonderfulWideWeb!
I have 50 strips in the post and shall be here in time for my next cycle... cos lets be honest, i doubt il get my BFP lol. I'm actually really excited about my poas times to come :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->