SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

:happydance: good move Cookie, getting the opks made me feel like I had some control over what was going on. Still keeping my fx that you won't need them x

Thanks missh. I'm sooo excited :D
Do some people use them as preggy tests? I mean, do they detect pregnancy? Or am I going mad lol.

Also... I now have creamy white cm... normally have this from ewcm till af, but didbt get ewcm this cycle and have been bone dry (sorry TMI) until this. I am really achey. but i think its all too soon as af iant die until a week tomorro :dohh: hahaha I'm cracking up :)

Thanks girls. You all are amazing.
And missh, you're right, every cloud does have a silver lining. I could get a bfp with this cycle in time for christmas or get to enjoy christmas to the fullest with good news in the new year. The good thing to the holiday season is that I'm such a Christmas buff that I'll have good distraction.

DH is sweet. He said that it gives us extra time to practice until we reach perfection (at :sex:) so that we have a perfect kid. If it were to happen any sooner, they wouldn't be as perfect. And we'll have our little hockey star. He may have moments of being corny, but it made me smile. He just enjoys the extra doggy dances I'm sure. :haha:

Cookie, way to live up to our name for the Spa ladies! :D do us proud!
(And still hoping that it was a completely useless purchase as you have good news before you get to us them :flower:)

Aww prepping your OH sounds adorable. And he's right. Here's lookin forward to your Xmas bfp :D

Haha, I know, I haven't poas for ages now though! But cos I now know that the opks will be here in a few days I already know I'm gonna have to pee on one..... just to practice.... Haha.

Enjoy a few glasses of vino hunni. Love and butt plugs xxxx

Cookie, I think some women do use opks as a pregnancy tests but I'm not sure how accurate they are. Happy peeing :winkwink: Hope the symptom spotting dosen't drive you too crazy :wacko:

Prepping, your DH is so sweet! And he's right, practice makes perfect :winkwink: Don't forget to enjoy a glass of wine or two for me please!

Oooo nooooo! Im looking at ic preggy tests now! I left the site before i ended up buying them lol.
But they are 15 tests for less than £3.00

Eeeeeek I really have lost the plot now! Why am I going so mad!?

Aww Prepping, your hubbie sounds lovely :)

AFM I've been peeing ona stick daily all week - :bfn: so far but today did have a pink line, a pink vertical line...does that count? I'll have to wait to see tomorrow if it does or not...

Aww Prepping, your hubbie sounds lovely :)

AFM I've been peeing ona stick daily all week - :bfn: so far but today did have a pink line, a pink vertical line...does that count? I'll have to wait to see tomorrow if it does or not...

Greygirl, which pee sticks are you using? Post a pic!!

Prepping sorry to hear she got you. Damn that witch. Hugs xx Glad your OH sounds so supportive and lovely :)

hey girls, hope everyone is well!

well my period ended yesterday so bding will commence tonight hopefully.. is it weird that my period ended yesterday and i feel ovulation coming on already? slight ovary pains, headache, nausea.. usually i have about a week of feeling normal before all that starts.

prepping and grey, our ohs will enjoy the way we'll be jumping them in the coming weeks! sorry af got you, prepping.. hopefully we'll get the best present this christmas.. a :bfp:

cookie, everything crossed for you chick.. it's about time for another SPA-baby.

missh, so excited for you! i hope it's a girl!

clara, yay! you'll be finding out the sex!! yay!! this is so exciting!

:hugs: and buttplugs my ladies :)

Sorry was short for time earlier ladies.

Yay karine - gearing up for BD BD BD BD BD. Fx for a Xmas bfp!

Clara! I actually think I'm going mad! Really intense cramps! Shoulders ache like mad, feel like over done 100 press ups lol and lower back ache every now and then going down my leg too. Had a dizzy spell earlier and generally feel a bit floaty and not with it. thought going back to work today after a week off would take my mind off it but I still noticed it.... thats good right?
I really don't know what's going on. Lol.

I bet your sooooooo excited about your scan. I really can't wait to see the pics :D

Grey : any news got all my crossables crossed for you hunni xxxx

Ok I really am losing it now ladies...
Been snapping at DF all night, eating dinner and told him off for eating too loud (what the....) then popped to the shops and the car went over the white lines with the bumpy bits and made a funny noise... yelled at him for that! Lol. He had a hyper moment earlier and i yelled at him for that! He asked what's up and all I could say was that hes annoying me lol. don't know whats up lol.
Had dinner and my whole body went tingley....
I think its official.... I'm cracking up!

Lol! Cookie, bless you, you sound hormonal. Let's cross our crossables (that made me giggle) that it's the good kind of hormonal ;) !!

I felt very dizzy on the day of my BFP and during the first few weeks of PG... you nevr know but I don't want to get your hopes up :)

God I do not know how I'll sleep tonight! Can't wait to see the Bean!

Welcome back Karine! Happy BDing!

Have a good evening all, I'm off to bed

Hugs and butt dust ;) xxx

Lol crossables crossed is a good one. :D

Idk if I'm looking for it now but the veins on my (o)(o)s seem more noticeable too lol
I'm cracking up. If af shows then you all better get me booked in to the crazy house... straight jacket... the lot lol.

Ooooooooo you get to see beanie TOMORROW! :happydance:
try and get some rest and look forward to your update tomorrow hunni xxxx

Bet the scan'll be amazing!!!

Thanks everyone, I wish I could do a drum roll and say I have a bfp...but this morning another snowy-white stick...I think yesterday must've been bleeding up the strip or something :( I have no symptoms that can't be explained by the :witch: coming...sucha let down after a glimmer of potential hope yesterday :(
I wish I was having my op when promised :( :(

Hang in there Greygirl, you're not out yet ... xx

Well, scan today and... drum roll ... it's a little girl! All went well, her measurements etc are all on track and her heart, brain, spine, face, abdomen etc were looking normal! The sonographer said they can never be 100% on the sex but the whole time she was scanning she never saw any 'dangly bits'!! She wriggled around the whole time, the sonographer said she was very active :) Well, I could have told her that! Apparently she was kicking my bladder which explains the urgent need to pee every 5 minutes!

So pleased all is well. OH is getting our pics scanned, I'll try to get them on here soon. She has a very cute little face and a tubby belly! (like her Dad!!! ;) lol)

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. I'm in Devon visiting my parents so may not be in on BnB too much...will see what I can do, I want to keep up with the goings on!

xx

PS Cookie, my (o)(o)s look like road maps! ha ha! Crossing my crossables :)

Clara, thats lovely news! So happy for you :happydance: I know how you feel about the needing to pee every 5 minutes! I'm seriously getting tempted to find out the gender next week. . .

GreyGirl, your not out until the witch arrives. Really hope she doesn't, you really deserve to be posting BFP soon. Fx for you :hugs:

Cookie, that is some serious casual observations! Wow! Any idea when your going to test?

Karine, ov pains already! Hope your doggy dancing! Any plan for this month? Are you using opks?

Prepping, hope your feeling ok :flower:

Sending you all some lovely babydust x

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO clara!!!!!!!!!! a girl!!!!!!! congrats hun! SO very happy for u!!!! okay im a little over the top because im dying for a girl myself. i mean, i'd love a boy too but YAY!!!!! :yipee:

cookie, sounds so promising, chick! all crossables crossed, lol... i think the veins are a great sign! when do u test??? :happydance:

grey, as everyone said, it isn't over hun! crossables crossed for u too :)
missh, i know the online ov calculator isn't reliable but i checked it and im supposed to be ovulating from tomorrow! dh and i were to bd last night but were too tired. tonight and every day coming up for sure!

hugs and buttplugs and :dust:

Greygirl - hang in there my dear! As everyone says your not out yet. Plus... your more likely to get a false negative than a false positive!

Clara! WAHEY! GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL! :HAPPYDANCE: so pleased she's doin well hunni.
Can't wait to see her pretty little face and tubby little belly :D so excited you both :D

Karine get BDing. Bring on the bfp!

Prepping hope your well!

Missh! Can't wait to hear about your scan. I would be sooooooo tempted to find out the sex lol. But If its a boy you might not have to wait if its noticeable lol.

Well.... my cramps have stopped! Idk if that's good or bad :( but my shoulders still achey and up my neck but not constant, only when I air down really and shooting pains down the tops of my legs.
As for (o)(o)s. I really don't know if its in my head ? But I'm not gonna test til I'm late.... but will be playing with a opk when they turn up. Might be there when i get home :D

Sticky webs and butt plugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->