SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

missh, would u believe, i forgot to buy the opks when i was on vacay.. so i have to order them online. no opks for me til next cycle. so the plan is just to bd as much as possible and hope for a miracle!

cookie, yay hun, hope the opks are there when u get home, im too excited for u.. when are u expecting af?

Thank you so much everyone :)

Cookie, very exciting, you never know, as we all keep saying AF and PG symptoms are very similar....;) I think the achy bOObies sound good though.

Karine, cool that you can feel OV. I could too but I still used to sort of guess as I never knew if the pain came before, during or after!

Greygirl, any more news? Crossables engaged and locked for you!

Prepping how are you? Hugs hunni :hug:

Ok so I will try and post a pic in the next post... bear with me... xx

Here's our little girlie: :girl:

Attachments

• 20weeks.jpg
    20weeks.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20weeks (2).jpg
    20weeks (2).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 3
  • 20weeks (3).jpg
    20weeks (3).jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
clara.. can't wait to see a picture of the tubby tummy! you are so lucky and you so deserve it hun :)

hey that's exactly my problem with the ov pains.. i usually have them just before ov, during ov and after ov up until af comes.. so i guess i need the opks. going to start boinking today tho, tired or not! my doctor told me to do it every other day and i should get pregnant in a snap.. i've learnt tho that when life gets in the way, sex every other day is easier said than done. but i'm committed to really try and stick to it.

bring on the :sex: and :spermy: ! ! !

clara.. can't wait to see a picture of the tubby tummy! you are so lucky and you so deserve it hun :)

hey that's exactly my problem with the ov pains.. i usually have them just before ov, during ov and after ov up until af comes.. so i guess i need the opks. going to start boinking today tho, tired or not! my doctor told me to do it every other day and i should get pregnant in a snap.. i've learnt tho that when life gets in the way, sex every other day is easier said than done. but i'm committed to really try and stick to it.

bring on the :sex: and :spermy: ! ! !

Karine you are hilarious! Boinking!! I love it! Yay for the opks, I never actually tried them. I think OH may have thought I was mad as we were NTNP in his eyes ;)

We more or less DTD every other day! To the uterus and beyond! x

'Stinking cute' also made me laugh! lol! I think she has my (big) lips!

Omg Omg Omg Clara! She's adorable. :happydance: I'm so excited for you :D

Karine. Loving the BDing plan :D fx fx fx to the uterus and beyond my dear :D

Opks arrived! And I got home well before DF so couldn't resist giving it a go lol. It was neg lol. But I can see what people mean but the second line thing, I can see the indent line. Kicking myself over not getting any preggy tests now thou lol. Maybe I will order some... just for fun of course lol.

Af isnt due til next Thursday so the 24th I believe. I seriously think I'm cracking up though. surely if I was preggy it would be well too soon for all this silliness. I'm fine if af shows as I got my new secret weapon next cycle! Opks :happydance: but fx I Wont need them lol.

Hope all is well xxxx

Ok well after my excitement of opks arriving I didn't read the instructions properly. :dohh:
You have to read the test by 30mins. So I left it in the bathroom and went back about 20mins later and the second line is def a pale pink! What the hell does that mean?! I can see it from a distance too lol. Confused.com! Now I gotta go Google it lol.
Tried takin a pic but my phone camera won't focus on it. lol

Clara, lovely pictures :baby: I'd love a little girl :cloud9:

Cookie, I think the idea of the opks with the lines is that they get darker around ov so maybe if its pale pink its to do with you being past ov? Hopefully you won't need them next month x

Karine, hopefully you'll fit in loads of doggy dancing over the weekend :winkwink:

Clara, lovely pictures :baby: I'd love a little girl :cloud9:

Cookie, I think the idea of the opks with the lines is that they get darker around ov so maybe if its pale pink its to do with you being past ov? Hopefully you won't need them next month x

Karine, hopefully you'll fit in loads of doggy dancing over the weekend :winkwink:

After some googling lol, it appears it can detect pregnancy BUT it has to be as dark... if not darker than the control line. But i ordered some some ic hpts. So something to play with lol. And 15 for £2.80 so if crap then I don't mind lol.

How are you feeling missh? So do you think you will find out the sex? Xxx

Wow Cookie you'll be peeing as much as me :haha:

I'm feeling ok, ds has been lovely this week which makes life so much easier!

I doubt we will finds out the sex. I said with this baby i would [before we even started ttc!] because I really want a girl but I have now decided a healthy baby is all that matters. When I was pregnant with ds I was convinced it was a boy [as was everybody I know!] and this time I am really feeling its a girl! x

Aww your right, healthy baby is most important but a girl would be the icing on the cake I know :)

Yes I will be living up to the SPA girls name :D xxx

I'm out :sad2: :sad2: I woke up this morning to the horrid witch and she cam with vengeance...I don't normally have symptoms more than mild cramp or sore boobs, but today had really sore back and felt crappy :( I really hoped it was my month :( Thanks for all your good wishes, wish I hadn't failed them.

Aww grey I'm so sorry she got you :hugs:
It will happen hunni. :hugs:
Butt plugs and lots of hugs xxxx

Please can i join, we are ttc this cycle used opk last cycle to see when i was ovulating. my cycle last month was a 26 day and got a + on pm of cd 15 and am of cd 16, so had a short lp. Does any one have aany advice on short lp? Thanks

Welcome welcome welcome to the crazy SPA girls thread :D
Unfortunately i don't know much about short lp thou :dohh: sorry
But I plan on using opks next cycle (if I don't get my bfp) how have you been getting on with them ? Xxxx

Yes found them really useful, and easy to use. just got some cheap ones from amazon. Hope they help me get a quick bfp.

Are they the one step ones? Or something like that? Cos I ordered mine from there and they arrived yesterday lol. Used one just for fun lol. Then got a very faint second line. So ended up back on amazon ordering some of their cheap hpts lol xxx

I dont know which ones they are without looking to see which ones they are. i was thinking about ordering some cheap hpts, but think i would end up testing all the time.

Lol. Well if the opks were £7.something for 50?? The hpts they do are 15 for £2.80 :) but i ordered mine yesterday and haven't got a confirmation email so not sure of they went through or not? Worth a go right? Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->