SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

GreyGirl, really sorry she got you :hugs: Hope your feeling ok x

Lou, welcome to the mad house! I have no idea about a short lp but I would say that when ttc a short cycle is great, less waiting! Opks worked for me so hopefully you'll see some results soon [BFP!]

Hope you've all had a good weekend :flower:

Evening missh. How's your weekend been?
Mines been crazy lol. Too many poss symptoms and its driving me mad lol.
Watched the notebook earlier with DF. It always makes me cry, but today I was a hysterical mess lol. DF looked at me like I was crazy. This 2ww is the worst so far lol.
Xxxx

I've had a good weekend. Did loads of xmas shopping yesterday so was asleep before 10pm last night! Had a bit more of a sort out and tidy up today. Can't believe the weekend is nearly over :cry:

Really hope that your worst 2ww turns into your best :winkwink: I loved and hated the 2ww, it was great to be so close to a possible BFP but it was like 2 weeks of torture! I am keeping everything firmly crossed for you :hugs:

Yea weekend goes way too fast. :(
But atleast you got lots of Xmas shopping done... I've not started mine :dohh: but have a small family so should be ok fx fx fx.
Hope your resting up now after your busy weekend :hugs:

Yes I'm really hoping it is my best 2ww but I've got my opks so if not I'm excited to use them so will survive :D
Did you get sore (o)(o)s in your 2ww? Mine deff feel fuller and my left one is much bigger! Even DF noticed it and has spent the whole day calling me big boobs :rofl: but they are only a little sore, at the sides and under armpits? but who knows xxx

I can't remember :nope: I think they might of been but I know since getting my BFP they are sore a lot of the time. Still in the same bra size which I am happy about as I am already a 36G!

I am very tired after my busy weekend and looking forward to bedtime :sleep: x

Wow 36G! I'm only 32D so pleased about a bit of growth lol.
Aww bless, I bet your head will hit the pillow and you will be out.

I'm debating peeing on a opk atm just for fun :D
But I deff feel diff this month so I really hope this is it xxx

Your a SPA lady so pee on a stick if it makes you happy, its what we do! Now all i do is pee all the time :haha:

Haha. I did :D got another faint second line but dunno if its a evap lol.
Had DF feel my boobs cos they are def different.
Really feel this could be my month. Hope my ic hpts arrive tomorro or tues lol.

Aww is beanie on your bladder. Bles! Scan soon :D xxxx

Ooh cookie am crossing my crossables so much they're in knots!! My (o)(o)s used to be sore from around OV to AF but before my BFP they were a bit more full & harder with sensitive nips. Don't know if this helps... So hoping it's your month sweetie x

MissH I know EXACTLY what you mean about baby having it's feet on your bladder!! watched Arthur Christmas on Sat eve with my mum, Sis & 3 nieces & I had to leave to go to the loo twice!

Had a lovely weekend too, not as much Christmas shopping as you by the sounds of it though Cookie! I got 2 little things for friends. However did give in to the urge to buy a few onesies for Bean! My mum gave me a load too so we've got our first clothes! Had such a yummy family weekend, am so lucky to have my family, they're fab. I don't want to sound gushing but I've had a few really tough years and so have my family and this weekend I just felt so happy. For the first time in a very long while, things are good :)

I reaaaaaallllyyy hope some of mine and missh's bump n baby dust wears off on you; Cookie, Greygirl, Prepping, Karine and Lou (hi and welcome!) as you are all lovely and deserve to be happy too.

Anyway, am feeling soppy and probably should go to bed now!!!

Night night lovely ladies, sleep tight and dream of butt plugs, sticky webs and doggy dancing! X

So instead of deleting my long message this time, my phone replicates it!! Grrr.

Man I did a huge reply and my fone deleted it.

Clara sounds like you had an amazing weekend. So pleased things with the family are so good for you all.
And beans first clothes :happydance: how exciting.

Afm - DF gave me a back rub last night as shoulders have been so sore and I couldn't lay on my front as boobs were so sore which I've never had ever even when af due. So i was quite excited...
Then I got up this morning and went to the loo and when I wiped had the pinky cm again. Last time I had that af showed 2 days early.... so I'm guessing I'm out now then.
But its ok cos ive got my opks for next cycle :happydance:

We shall see. Hope everyone's well xxxx

Oh Cookie I hope it's not AF. That witch is a bitch :(

Still got my crossables in knots for you xx

Cookie I really hope its not af. I agree with Clara, the witch is a bitch! Still keeping everything crossed for you x

Clara, sounds like a lovely weekend. My bladder is the babys plaything! Dread to think what it will be like by next March!

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling a bit sickly today so might be the bitch lol.
But I can really feel my boobs in my bra today. My left one really aches, especially at the sides.
thanks for keeping your crossables in knots Clara lol. Fx hey.
I do really feel so diff this month so trying to stay hopeful. but with the opks here its something exciting to look forward to next cycle so that's keeping me happy if af does show.

It's just annoying cos actually felt like this was it lol.

Aww missh, hope bean isn't jumping on your bladder too much lol xxxxx

hello girlies!

welcome lou! :hi: great to have u here with us!

oh grey, so sorry she got you hunnie.. stay positive, it'll happen for u when it's meant to.. that's what i keep telling myself.

cookie, keeping crossables crossed that it's ib and not af hun..

missh and clara, my preggo friends, love to hear about your experiences :hugs: makes me think i can't wait to go through all those things myself!

prepping, hope u are well!

well i'd love to say i wasn't online all weekend because i was otherwise engaged but no such luck, only got in a little boinking last night. the ov calculator says im fertile today and tmrw tho so i still have some time if that's correct. strange thing is i have zero ovulation symptoms this cycle.. all pains have stopped, no nausea. it is so weird to feel normal, lol.. just hope this doesn't mean i haven't ovulated. anyhoo, what will be, will be. am trying not to think about it all.

hugs and buttplugs!

I think af might be coming :'(
Had a spot of pinky cm so poked some tp up there (sorry TMI) and there was alot more. Put a tampon in expecting af and when i checked a few hours later there was basically nothin. but i think she may be here by the end of the day! 3 days early WTF!
My left boob is killing me! Shooting pain at the side! Really felt like it could be my month but now not so hopeful! I'm never early but last month was 2 days early and now this time could be 3 days early... what's with that! Anyways I feel pants :rofl:

Karine I hope you get some serious BDing in tonight my dear. :hugs: xxxx

Cookie, massive :hugs: If it is the witch and shes early then then only positive I can see is its better shes early than late. When I was ttc I was on day 38 before she arrived, 7 days of torture! I have seen other posts from women on day 50 something:growlmad:

Karine, I never had any signs of ov, not even any ewcm! Dtd as much as you can and you are totally right about what will be, will be.

Fx for you both x

Hello 25 day cycle! :rofl: I am actually peeing my pants im laughing so much lol.
The spotting earlier prepared me for the bitch so I was gutted then... but laughing now :D
The witch must really hate me to be playing games like this lol.

Yea I'd rather have a 28day cycle than 50day cycle. Poor ladies :(

Hope everyone's ok xxxx

oh cookie, don't worry u won't be alone..

don't want to get your hopes up but it doesn't sound like af to me.. does your period normally start like that? i mean the spot of pinky cm and then nothing? i've read of ib experiences like that.. holding out hope for u hun :hugs:

missh, ok great to know! was beginning to think maybe i've stopped ovulating or something. starting to feel some pain in nip area tho. dh and i plan to dtd the minute we get home and it's pouring rain right now so perfect weather for twenty toes and no clothes heehee :haha:

xx

cookie!

wait, what? did she come, then? and why are you laughing? crazy gal! you're making me feel to laugh/pee pants now too and i don't even know why :xmas13:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->