SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Well lol... TMI alert.... don't say I didn't warn you.

Went to the loo and had a lot more so though ok, bitch is here hip-hu-friggen-ray !
So put another tampon in and got home and checked and only had a few spots again? WTF? It was.brown and watery bright pink? I did have a bit of pinky cm last cycle but that was the first time?
So yea... idk what's going on. Idk if its too much to class as spotting but its not enough for it to be called af now. So yea... don't know what the witch is doing... :rofl: so just laughing :rofl:
Let's just say, I'd be surprised if witch doesn't attack tonight now :rofl:

Crazy lady here :happydance:

Ooo and my (o)(o)ies are killing me! That's new! The feel huge and had sharp pains in the left one all day. If I touch them it feels like I've punched them? Lol. Wish i hadn't run to the loo when I got home, would go pee on a opk as my ic hpts didn't turn up today :(

Cookie that witch really is being a bitch to you :growlmad: Crazy lady your in the right place :hugs:

Karine, doggy dance while the rain is pouring! Hope you get some super strong :spermy:

You know what missh. I'm actually ok either way. I'm not gonna lie, I was so convinced that this is it. But if not then bring on next month. We shall see?
But seriously, my boobs are killing me? I'm just a bit confused!

But :happydance: and :rofl: I'm ooook :D just a little crazy lol xxx

sounds fishy to me cookie :winkwink: im having a good feeling about this! loving your attitude tho, makes me feel to laugh when i think of you cracking up for no reason!

thanks missh, keep your crossables crossed for me plz! hopefully i'll be lucky.. please, please, please let me be lucky this time around!

xx

I hate Google! :rofl:
Found an example of this kind of bleeding on there that resulted in a BFP! :rofl: so yea I'm actually cracking up now.

Seriously karine you would be hysterical if you could see me lol. :happydance: :happydance:

I wish my ic tests had arrived! But ohhh well lol.

I think it should be my turn to :rofl: but what will be will be :happydance:

Karine I'm hoping for sticky webs for you hun. :hugs:

Thankgod I have you girls! Think I'd be checking myself in to the looney bin if not :hugs: thanks for putting up with me :hugs:

Xxxx

:happydance: 25day cycle :happydance:

Yes its def the bitch of a witch! :rofl: ah least I now know lol. I actually thought this was it and felt pregnant.... especially with the painful (o)(o)s, never had that before...... but nooooo :rofl:

Least I know now and get to use my opks soon :happydance: and hello my friend Mr Vino! It's been a while ;)

hi ladies!!! I'm heeeere. Sorry been away for a bit but life has taken over as it tends to do. DH and I have decided to take the next couple months easy with Christmas and New Years coming. After more than a year of being all about baby, I'm welcoming the thought of not having anything to do with ttc! well... except of course the fun part of ttc. :D
So I won't be following anything to do with CDs, DPOs, CM, HPTs or any other TTC acronyms you can come up with. Just going with it!
Plus, we're hosting Christmas this year which has proven to already be a great distraction. And hey, if it happens, then that's a wonderful Christmas present. If not, then I'll enjoy Christmas and New Year's to the max. I feel pretty darn good!

cookie, You must have some pretty good shroomies over there! Because something's got the giggle monster going! Glad you're taking it well. You can be a cool kid like me and go into NreallyTNP mode for a month or so! Orrrrrrrr, you can have some wine and start peeing on sticks. :)

clara, :cloud9: AWWWwwwWWWwwwWWW Little bean is a full on baby girl!!!! That's so wonderful :D:D:D By far the cutest little clothes are always for girls. She'll be a perfect little doll :cloud9: And whatever happens, when she's crying her perfect little head off as a baby, remember that it will be easier than when she's a hormonal teenager. Cherish. :winkwink:

Karine, guess I threw off the cycle buddy timing. Good luck with yours hun!!! hope this is it!!!

Grey, Sorry to hear AF got you. :hugs: One day hun. One day. Keep the spirit up -- it makes all the difference in the world.

missh, just have to keep us all in suspense, don't you! Well, a healthy baby is by far the only thing that matters. And hey, it's better than finding out a girl and coming out a boy or the other way around!

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm thinking about you all even if I'm not on here. I likely will not be coming on quite as often though as it's kinda hard to not think babies when on a ttc site. :p But I heart all of you!

btw, i totally have started Christmas shopping. :D We put our lights up yesterday too and they are lovely. Thank goodness we only have to do them once a year though! lots of work in the chilly cold and DH always saves the ladder work for me.

cookie, believe me, i am hysterical and not even seeing you.. for some reason im picturing you rolling on the floor like the smiley and it's just the funniest thing! dh thinks im nuts. enjoy your vino and keep giggling hun :hugs:

prepping, so sad to hear you won't be on here much :cry: but maybe not focussing on it too much will be a good thing for you and your oh. GL!!!

missh, wouldn't you know it, by the time i got home the rain had stopped, the sun was out and dh got called back to the office! :nope: he's home now and tired so im setting my clock for 3 am and we'll be having a morning boink instead :haha: never a dull day!

xx

Prepping I'm gonna miss you around here all the time. Hope you still check in on us here. And hope the NreallyTNP results in a surprise bfp for you hunni :hugs: GL sweetie :hugs:

Karine I was so crazy last night lol. Got in to bed at 10pm and couldn't sleep :( my brain just wouldn't switch off but then I had had palpertations (so) my heart was racing and my chest was so tight, which resulted in a mild panic attack :( got to 2am and still hadn't slept at all. DF was snoring so I ended up curled up on the sofa where I eventually got a grand total of 4.5 hours sleep. So feeling pants today lol. Crazy or what.

Really hoping you managed to get some 3am boinking in hunni. Fx for sticky webs hun. To the uterus and beyond :hugs: bloody annoying OH got called back to the office though :( hope you get to make up for it this morning ;)

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

hi ladies!!! I'm heeeere. Sorry been away for a bit but life has taken over as it tends to do. DH and I have decided to take the next couple months easy with Christmas and New Years coming. After more than a year of being all about baby, I'm welcoming the thought of not having anything to do with ttc! well... except of course the fun part of ttc. :D
So I won't be following anything to do with CDs, DPOs, CM, HPTs or any other TTC acronyms you can come up with. Just going with it!
Plus, we're hosting Christmas this year which has proven to already be a great distraction. And hey, if it happens, then that's a wonderful Christmas present. If not, then I'll enjoy Christmas and New Year's to the max. I feel pretty darn good!

cookie, You must have some pretty good shroomies over there! Because something's got the giggle monster going! Glad you're taking it well. You can be a cool kid like me and go into NreallyTNP mode for a month or so! Orrrrrrrr, you can have some wine and start peeing on sticks. :)

clara, :cloud9: AWWWwwwWWWwwwWWW Little bean is a full on baby girl!!!! That's so wonderful :D:D:D By far the cutest little clothes are always for girls. She'll be a perfect little doll :cloud9: And whatever happens, when she's crying her perfect little head off as a baby, remember that it will be easier than when she's a hormonal teenager. Cherish. :winkwink:

Karine, guess I threw off the cycle buddy timing. Good luck with yours hun!!! hope this is it!!!

Grey, Sorry to hear AF got you. :hugs: One day hun. One day. Keep the spirit up -- it makes all the difference in the world.

missh, just have to keep us all in suspense, don't you! Well, a healthy baby is by far the only thing that matters. And hey, it's better than finding out a girl and coming out a boy or the other way around!

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm thinking about you all even if I'm not on here. I likely will not be coming on quite as often though as it's kinda hard to not think babies when on a ttc site. :p But I heart all of you!

btw, i totally have started Christmas shopping. :D We put our lights up yesterday too and they are lovely. Thank goodness we only have to do them once a year though! lots of work in the chilly cold and DH always saves the ladder work for me.

I'm thinking of joining you...the longest I have to wait for my op is February so I'm thinking maybe just have a break and relax....it's been a year for me 2 and I think we need a fun Christmas and New Year....
Best of luck Prepping! Maybe we'll both have relaxed Christmas bfps!

cookie.. hope you have a better day today! got in my morning boink, lol.. kept my legs elevated for a few mins and then i thought, wth am i doing at 3 in the morning? so i just went back to sleep for a bit and left those :spermy: to do their swimming. it's really hard but i have to try to stay relaxed about the whole process. hopefully something sticks!

grey.. gosh not you too! will really miss you and prepping :cry: i hope if you take a break you'll still check in from time to time! i dunno, just feel like you girls are great friends i've known for ages and it's so sad! but if stepping away is what you need, do it hun! GL to you too! :hugs:

Cookie, massive :hugs: Hope your feeling better today. Just remember your secret weapon next cycle! Enjoy some lovely treats and lots of wine x

Prepping and GreyGirl, don't leave us :cry: Totally understand what your both saying. Xmas is the perfect time for some relaxed baby making! I got my first BFP in Jan after a very good xmas :winkwink: Its always good to hear from you both and it doesn't have to be ttc related :hugs:

Karine, 3am?!? Wow, I'm impressed!

Thanks girls. Im feeling good now (prob over tired now lol) but have a large glass of wine in my hand now ;) but concerned about af though. It's very different this cycle.... hmmm.... I'm trying not to think about it too much

OPKS! :happydance: bring on next cycle. Can't wait to be a SPA girl again :) xxxx.

Grey and prepping. So gutted your leaving us but happy for for you that you can relax and enjoy your Xmas. Please come visit us ...... please xxxx

Karine - so pleased you got your 3am boink in! Your crazy but love it. sticky sticky webby time xxxx

Missh - how are you today hunni. Hope beanie is behaving and not on your bladder too much xxxx

I take it back...I can't relax...I've had such a roller-coaster couple of days emotionally - feel like I'm going crazy! I'm not leaving BnB either! You'll have to put up with me for a while yet! ;) I think I'll even be back to temping this month and opks....when I posted it I wanted to relax, but I just panic at the thought in case I miss my chance...
I've been really emotional today, fine one minute and crying over nothing the next. I've eaten a whole bag of treat sized buttons -waaay too much chocolate. I've decided I need to give it up - again. I can't control myself. I just feel so much pressure with everything right now, I won't bore you, but I'm just not doing well mentally :(

Grey... I'm very pleased your not leaving us. but I really hope your ok hunni. hate to think of any of my new girls feeling so down. Massive :hugs: I really hope that this is your month.... you deserve this more than anyone I know, even irl. I hope a bfp will surprise you this Dec and you can begin your journey to motherhood. We are always here for you, ttc related or not.
Big hugs and I hope you know how much we all love you here :hugs: and hang in there my dear xxxx

grey.. so glad you're staying!! :hugs: sorry you're not doing well, wish i could say something to make you feel better hun. just know we're all here for you and can relate to what you're going thru.. it'll get better soon and you'll look back and think "what was i stressing for?" .. that's another mantra i keep repeating to myself because i have those days too when i just want to give up and then i realize in a rush that i can't! hang in there hun!

cookie.. hmmm.. different this cycle huh? is it extra light or something?

missh.. yes, i was determined yesterday! we're trying again tomorrow but don't think i can manage a 3 am tryst again ever! unless i have a day off or something.. am still so tired from lack of sleep.

xx

Karine I'm really scared :(
Af obviously started off just spotting then nothing then spotting again, then yesterday came full flow, very very bright red (sorry TMI but af normally darker than this) was very heavy and having to change tampon every 1.5hours. No af cramps and no bloating which I normally get. Boobs still extra sore and veiny, again very strange. right shoulder and neck still super achey too.
Now today its practically stopped! WTF. It was just really clear and stretchy, but not breaking if stretched with bright pink clots. Had an excruciating pain on my right hand side that made me drop to my knees, then had a few more shooting pains but not as intense. Just went to change myself, been like 4.5hours and there's practically nothing now. A little pale pink and brown. Still some clear stretchy stuff.

I'm a little worried. This I've never had :'(

Cookie that sounds awful, sorry you're having lots of pain sweetie :( :hugs: I used to get very very bad period pains, like labour apparently, they came in waves and made me pass out. It was especially bad if there were clots. (Sorry if TMI) Only thing that stopped them was the mirena coil. Obviously that's not an option for you right now but just wondering maybe if it's just a bad period and more clotty than usual, the body goes into cramps - like a mini labour - to get them out. If it keeps happening, I'd see the doc to put your mind at rest. Hope you feel better soon hun.

Hi MissH, hope LO has it's toes out of your bladder now! ;)

Greygirl and Prepping! I was sad when I read through to catch up and saw you may be taking a break from us. I can understand of course, it can get a bit intense when TTC sometimes and I guess you just need to take your mind off it. Maybe we should all go off topic occasionally, have a silly quiz or something, no TTC terms allowed! Of course, whatever you decide to do, we're always here to provide light entertainment in the form of Butt Plugs, Doggy Dances and general craziness! Oh and of course for virtual hugs :hugs: :)

Karine, I too am impressed with 3am! Not much DDing going on for me at the moment! I am usually too tired/achy and in bed often before OH :( Oh well, I'm sure that'll come back a bit soon!

Anyway, gotta go, had a pants day and about to cheer myself up with dinner and a DVD with OH

Nite everyone, keep smiling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"