SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

awwww cookie.. don't stress hun, im sure it's nothing to be worried about. not trying to get your hopes up but are you positive it isn't ib? i dunno, the veiny bbs and achy bits have got me thinking. i've read of ppl who had ib that was bright red and a regular flow.. maybe do a test as it's stopped? hope you feel better soon.. :hugs:

clara.. heehee, just doing what needs to be done, lol! but believe me, i was nodding off at work all day! think the morning boink may soon be a thing of the past :) hey soon you'll be back in the saddle again and i'll be the tired and achy one (i hope!)

xx

Ladies just a update. Will do proper replies to you all later.
But I've had awful stabbing pains in my tummy all day. Been Dr and they can't be 100% sure without a positive pregnancy test, but they believe I've had a miscarriage :cry: I'm heart broken. Trust me, telling the man you love that you've lost his baby is awful. Would of been 1 - 2 weeks pregnant. I knew I was pregnant. Shame the word 'was' is there. I just feel so empty and cant stop crying xx

Cookie, I can't believe it :nope: so so sorry :hugs: I don't know what to say. Thinking about you :hugs: x x x

:cry: I just can't believe after 18months ttc, this happens. :cry:
Poor DF is in shock. He knew nothing about any of it. Went behind his back to drs so he just had me coming home in floods of tears. He's in shock and I'm a wreck :cry:
Dr believes mc started 22/11 :cry: I feel so broken

I'm so so sorry to read this Cookie :( :hugs: x a million :(
I wish there was something comforting to say to help, but we're all here for you :hugs:

Thanks grey. It means so much having you girls. DF is just in so much shock and trying to be strong for me that he just keeps hugging me and saying he loves me. I feel I can get my emotions out here and be understood. DF is just seeing this hysterical wreck atm. I feel awful. Going to see my mum tomorrow. She had a mc many yrs ago so I hope to find comfort with her. I just feel so lost and empty and I don't know what to do / say :cry: xxx

We're all here for you so please let it all out on here :hugs: I am devasted for you. Its so unfair. So sorry this has happened :hugs:

I've got the stabbing pains again. Knowing its my body flushing everything out hurts so much. df doesn't understand. It's not him living with this pain. He's planning his lads night out for tomorro. Won't change his plans to be with me. I'm so hurt :cry: if it was his body then maybe he would feel this pain :cry: why does ot hurt so much. And why me :cry:

I've got the stabbing pains again. Knowing its my body flushing everything out hurts so much. df doesn't understand. It's not him living with this pain. He's planning his lads night out for tomorro. Won't change his plans to be with me. I'm so hurt :cry: if it was his body then maybe he would feel this pain :cry: why does ot hurt so much. And why me :cry:

HUGE :hugs: I'm sorry he won't change them to be with you :( I'm sorry to hear the stabbing pains are back :hugs:

((((Cookie)))) I am so sorry to be reading this. Your poor chicken I want to wrap you in a huge hug :hugs: I wish you didn't have to go through this.

I wish there was something I can say to make it feel any better right now. Just know that I am thinking of you and as the other girls have said we are all here, you can come on here and let it all out whenever you like.

Am glad you are seeing your mum, you two sound close and if she has been through it she'll know exactly how you feel and can listen and comfort you. I am sorry DF is not changing his plans. Men can be a bit silly sometimes and they don't really know how to deal with things or how to comfort us girlies. He may be hurting too and not knowing how to show it. I am sure things will settle down in that department soon, maybe you both just need some time. Men think very differently from us and it doesn't always make sense.

It may sound weird but my friend and I have this little thing whenever either of us are going through something emotionally difficult and we cannot be with eachother. We send eachother little 'visions'. For example, I'll say 'I'm sending you lots of pretty golden butterflies to float around you and give you love all day' or she'll send me a 'bubble of flowers to surround me and comfort me'. So.... I am sending you a cloud of beautiful rose petals that keep falling on your throughout the day and each time they touch you, they'll be taking a little of the pain away and replacing it with a kiss.

Huge huge hugs sweetie xxxx

Cookie, sadly men will never understand exactly what we go through. I understand why your upset about him not changing his plans, maybe you could stay at your mums tonight?

Life is very unfair sometimes :growlmad: I hope you find some comfort from your mum :hugs: xxx

i am so sorry to this happened to you, cookie :hugs: wish i could erase your pain.. i hope the pains have eased up.. get to your mum's! i'm sure she'll be a great comfort to you hunnie. your df doesn't seem to understand that you need him, maybe being with his friends is his way of dealing with his feelings. we are all here for you.. sending lots of love and BIG hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thankyou all for all your support. It helps being able to talk to girls about it. Df just doesnt understand but hes trying.
Clara the rose petals cloud was such a lovely thing to say and made me cry. Was beautiful so Thankyou.
I'm bleeding again. The pains are easing up which is good I guess.
I just can't explain how I feel. I wish it had just happened and I didn't know. But I do and now I just don't know :( feel a bit lost :(

But I hope your all ok. Sorry to put a downer on the thread.
Keep smiling ladies xxx.

Cookie, I really wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. Just want you to know that I'm thinking about you and I'm sending you big :hugs: x x x

Thanks missh. I will be ok. Just laying about for a few days and getting the tears out my system and I will be ok. Not looking forward to going back to work though :cry: its gonna be horrible :( xxx

Maybe you should phone in sick tomorrow. I'm sure work would understand if you explained what has happened X

I didnt go in yesterday or today. Day off tomorrow anyways so back in on Monday. gotta face the world sooner rather than later. Work are aware of the situation but the staff arent, and they are nosey buggers. So they are gonna be the pains. Told my boss to tell them I have a virus though so that's all ok xxx

cookie :hugs: sending you big hugs across the miles sweetie.. rest up and feel better soon :hugs:

Cookie you're not putting a downer on the thread! The thread is what it is, things happen, good and bad. We're all here for eachother whatever. It's not always easy in the big wide world to talk about what's on your mind but I hope that here you can be yourself and let it all out.

Glad you like the rose petals, they're still raining down on you hunni.

Hope everyone else is ok, love & butt plugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"