SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thankyou all for being so amazing. :hugs: appreciate it all so much.
I decided to have a glass of wine.... bad idea.... hysterical mess hello :(

I've been talking with DF and I've decided to have a break from ttc. I want to focus on saving up to buy our family home. It's a hard decision but I can't deal with this again any time soon :cry:
I will still be here with you girls always, but for now we will be WTTC :(

Love you all so much.
Friends are the family you pick for yourself.... and I pick all of you! :hugs:

Cookie :hugs: We are always here for you and we love you too. You have to do what ever you think is best for you x x x

Thankyou missh. I came in and just cried on my surrogate mum. shes amazing. First customer i served was a little boy. Really struggling :( sure it will get better though.

Hope everyone else is ok xxxx

cookie :flower:

it definitely will get better hun.. we are always here for you.. hope you have a great day today!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: from trinidad!

hope everyone else is well :hugs:

Thanks karine. All hugs appreciated :)

Today was a good day :) everyone at work left me alone - turns out manager told them all to back off
Had a few tears but I'm getting there. Plus if it gets too much, then I just walk off and calm myself down.

Unfortunately I got home and I'm bleeding again :cry: its clots again :(
So feeling crap again. But I will survive hey xxxx

What's going on with you ladies. Karine your in the 2ww again now? Any casual obs?
Love and butt plugs xxx

Well done Cookie, you're fab. So glad you had a better day :)

I'm cool, bit tired but I guess that's normal. Just came home to OH decorating, he was covered in white dust and his hair was all sticking up! When he took his mask off he looked like a clown cos it left a red 'smiley' mark!! Haha, made my day, love him :)

Hang in there Cookie. We're all beaming hugs and special SPA ladies love at you!

How's everyone else doing? X

Cookie, glad today was a better day :hugs:

Clara, that made me smile! What has he been decorating? Are you 'nesting'?

Karine, are you in the 2ww?

My hormones have gone crazy :wacko: Me and the OH had a stupid arguement last night and I have cried loads today :cry: Also very tired :sleep: But I am excited to put my xmas decorations up at the end of the week :happydance:

Aw MissH I hope you're ok. Me and OH have had a couple of arguments too, he's unfortunately picked the wrong moments for 'discussions' and I've bitten his head off or burst into tears!! He was sanding our hall. We filled in a few holes and required a bit so it all needed flattening out before we paper. He won't let me sand cod of the dust, I got to help clear up though, lucky me!

Ooh Christmas deccies! Can't wait either! Plus it is my bday on Froday so am off on a girly weekend to Devon with my Uni friends. Lots to look forward to :)

X

Aww sorry you and oh had a few arguments ladies. Me and DF haven't spoken since yesterday mornin :(

Excited for you nesting Clara. I'm sure the house is gonna be amazing for LOs arrival.

Missh have you had your scan yet?

I'm glad the thread is getting back to normal. I hated feeling I was dragging it down :(

So happy for you both xxx

(((((Cookie)))))) That's a hug by the way!

You weren't dragging it down at all! You daft little lemon!

Hope you're ok today chick, the sun's shining here, hope it is there too xx

Yea its sunny here but I've gotta study all day :(
Got an exam next tues :( gonna fail that :( lol.

Hope you have a good day. :) xxxx

Cookie, your not dragging us down, this is a support thread! :hugs: You don't know your going to fail so try and stay positive. Everything ok with you and DF?

Clara, what a lucky girl getting to clean up the mess! Birthday weekend sounds lovely. Glad I'm not the only one with crazy hormones!

Yes i had my scan last thursday. Eveything was ok but we didn't find out the gender. Part of me does regret not finding out but it gives me something to look forward to next year. Also it stops me going too crazy with shopping!

Glad all was good with your scan. And I hope you enjoy your surprise when baby arrives. can't believe you managed to stay strong and not find out lol. I'd of cracked lol.

Revision is actually going well so fx the exam is ok :)

Mmmm me and DF are getting there. I was angry that he wasn't supporting me. I txt him on Monday morning saying I was struggling and he never replied. He didn't even check in on me. So we didn't talk Monday night. He knew I was annoyed about not txting me. then yesterday he didn't txt again. so I ignored him all night lol. I had a bottle of wine and he started on me, calling me pathetic and a drunk :cry: ok so I was a little drunk, but its my way of coping I guess :(
Then when I got in to bed he tried talking again. I just broke down crying my heart out.... then next thing I know he's crying too. He apologized for not being supportive. I don't expect him to fully understand but he needs to try.
But anyways, he txt me earlier today apologizibg again so fx we are moving in the right direction. I'm just hurt :(

Im sure we will be ok.

Have you got any scan pics for us :)
xxxx

hey girlies :xmas3:

cookie! glad you are doing well hun! and btw you weren't dragging down the thread, silly girl! we are here for you, just like you'd be there for us if we needed the same :hugs: is everything alright with you and df?

missh, glad everything is going smoothly for you and beanie.. it would be exciting to know the gender but i've always told dh that when it does happen for us i don't want to know til the baby comes. don't know if i'd be able to contain myself tho!

clara, happy birthday a little early hun!! hope you have a great weekend with the girls! a weekend in devon sounds so nice! it's a dream of mine to visit all of europe.. been planning a euro trip with my friends but life always gets in the way. i know i'll get there someday tho :winkwink:

well i am in the 2ww.. nothing really out of the ordinary tho.. bbs hurting sometimes, slight cramping off and on, the usual headaches and backaches that come with pms.. the only weird thing is my eyes have been burning alot the past week (could be because i'm not getting enough sleep) and sometimes i feel like i have a fever? af is due on the 7th so we'll see! not holding my breath tho, lol.

this weekend dh and i will be decorating outside so very excited about that! we've got some spiral christmas trees and garlands with snowflake lights.. will pretend i'm in england and it's snowing :haha: christmas in the caribbean is great but somehow i think we miss out on alot because listening to all the lovely carols while it's hot and shining outside just feels wrong, lol.. it's supposed to be dark and cosy and snowy! :xmas8:

:hug:

oops, cookie.. just now seeing your reply. hang in there hun.. that's men for you! sometimes dh is like that with me as well.. it's like you need to be comforted and they react so coldly. i think maybe they are afraid or don't know what to do/ say? sheesh, who knows with them! important thing is that he loves you and everything will work itself out! :hugs: and GL in that exam!

Cookie, how are things with your OH?

Karine, anything to report from the 2ww?

Clara, hope your had a great weekend and lovely birthday.

I've had family visiting this weekend and it was my work xmas party on Friday. Nice not to have a hangover but it was a late night so still felt rough the next day :growlmad:

I have scan pictures and will try and post them later.

Hope your all having a good weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->