SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

hiya missh,

nothing much to report.. i've had no implantation bleeding, just a bit of cramping (which is usual for me at this time, af is due on wednesday). the only thing is my bbs have been sore for a while and i've been a teensy little more nauseous than usual. so i'm guessing i'm out this cycle again :cry:

it's okay tho, will just keep trying. can't wait to see your piccies hun!

hope everyone else is doing okay.

:hug: and :dust:

Hey ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. I've been trying to stay away a bit to sort myself out.

Missh I can't wait to see your scan pics :) hope your all ok and resting up after your busy weekend.

Karine - your not put til the witch shows and I hope she stays away from you.

Afm - do you guys remember me telling you about my family friends who managed to get pregnant on their last try of ivf? Well she has had them... at 30 weeks :( a boy and a girl and thankgod they are breathing on their own. So all positive vibes welcomed this way :)
And well, me and DF decides to have a break from ttc, to be honest, I had no clue where in my cycle I was and hadn't had any BDing until last night. But we didn't use anything as I'm yet to build the courage to go to the Dr about going back on the pill. Today I had this massive panic and worked out ny cycle.... due to o tomorrow! Thought to myself my cycle is probs messed up after mc so probs be ok but just did a opk and guess what.... it was positive! Now I'm terrified! Especially as people say your more fertile after a mc :cry:

So yea I'm feeling pants :(

But missed you all lots and love you all lots xxxx

:hugs: cookie.. it'll all be okay hunnie, whatever happens :)
congrats to your friends!

thanks for the encouragement :) just trying not to think about it too much... which is proving to be impossible btw

:hug:

Thanku hun.

Really keeping all my crossables crossed for you. Keep us updated hunni xxxx

hiya, hope everyone is well :hugs:

just to update, af is due today and i think she's definitely on the way, beginning to get slight cramps and i can just feel it coming, so it seems i'm out again.

that's ok tho, on to the next cycle..

Hi everyone

Sorry to be away so long. Hope you're all ok. Karine, you're not out until she's here ;) Will have my fingers crossed just in case. Cookie huge hugs hunni. You have to do what you feel is best for you. Keep in touch though hun.

Afm, had a lovely birthday weekend with my girls in Devon, really fab to all be together again. Little one is ok and kicking wildly as usual.

Today had a shock though. My Auntie in Australia suffered an aneurysm on her brain and is in a coma. She may not survive. I'm so shocked as I'm quite close to her despite the physical distance and she was in England only recently to visit Gma. Just got to wait and see how she is. Just can't believe it. Please send her good thoughts, vibes, prayers if you can, I'm sure it all helps, thankyou :)

Am rather pooped so going to go in a sec. Just hope everyone's ok and just busy living life, it's been a little quiet in here hasn't it?

Live to you all cx

What did you decide Cookie? :hugs:

Any news Karine? :hugs: :dust:

Hope she makes it Clara :hugs:

Sorry I've not been around much, not been well this week...still managed some :sex: though, now hubbie has his job...his drive seems to finally be on the up a little! I'm hoping it bears fruit or at least does after the op if not before :D

clara.. sending prayers and good vibes to your auntie, hun. i do hope she pulls thru :hugs: so glad things are well with your lil footballer :thumbup:

grey.. hope something stuck sweetie! :dust: get in all the bding you can! you know how moody men can be! when dh is in the mood i just do it, tired/ unsexified or not, lol :haha:

well no sign of :witch: but it's early days yet as my period has been coming every 25-28 days so i guess she could make an appearance as late as saturday. i decided to not test unless af doesn't come.. will keep you all updated of course :hugs: am so thankful for your support! sometimes you really need encouragement to keep trying.

:hug: and :dust:

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't posted for a few days. . .I thought I had:dohh:

Karine, fx that she stays away. Sending you lots of lovely babydust :dust:

Clara, :hugs: Sending you and your aunt loads of positive vibes. Sorry that you have had so much bad news this year. 2012 should be a better year :baby:

Cookie, how are you? Are you going back on the pill? Sorry its been such a horrible few weeks for you :hugs: How is your friend and her babies? I met a woman recently who has a little boy who is now 3yrs old. He was born at 24 weeks. He weighed just over a 1lb. Totally amazing.

I will get round to posting some pictures of my scan so watch this space!

Anybody else missing prepping? Prepping come back soon! x

Thought I'd missed somebody! Sorry GreyGirl :flower:

How are you? Have you got a date for your op? Fx you don't need the op :winkwink::hugs:

Lots going on on here!

Thanks for all your best wishes, my Auntie made it through the night against the odds. They managed to perform a delicate operation to try to strengthen the weakened part in her brain & relieve the pressure. Just a waiting game now to see how she's going to be. Hopefully it won't swell again.

Karine I'm trying not to get excited but I can't help it! Keeping my crossables crossed as Cookie would say!

Cookie, hope you're ok sweetie.

MissH looking forward to seeing bubba! Hope you're feeling ok.

Grey, well done on getting some BDing in :) Well done on hubby and his job too! Really really hope you won't need your op.

Yes I'm missing Prepping too! Sending hugs hunni wherever you are!
Well I'm off to bed after a yummy meal and relaxing preggy yoga. Nite everyone, thanks again for the positive vibes xx

hey girlies :xmas3:

clara.. so glad your aunt made some progress hun! FX it continues.. :flower:

prepping and cookie.. i miss you both! :hugs:

grey.. hope you are getting lots of action! :winkwink:

well no news to report on my end, no sign of af yet but i keep feeling she's right there waiting to spring on me! am so tense and anxious.. but i won't get too excited yet, if she doesn't show by sunday then i will, lol. last night i had some awful bb pains and i swore i saw some veins but with my skin tone it's a little of hard to be sure. i guess it was on my mind because i dreamt i woke up this morning to find my chest was a map of fluorescent green veins.. was not very nice, haha.

starting to get some af-like cramps.. fx it's not :witch:

:hug: and buttplugs :)

missh.. knew i was forgetting someone! yay! can't wait to see your piccies :happydance: :hugs: to you and beanie

Karine I had AF pains in the days before my BFP. In fact I even took painkillers! I also continued getting them after for a while. Still got my fingers crossed! Witch, leave Karine alone or else! :hug:

Hello ladies. Sorry I've been away so long

Clara - I am so sorry to hear about your aunty. Fantastic news that she made it through the night and that they have hopefully relieved some of the pressure on her brain. Sending lots of hugs and positive vibes to her! Come on aunty :hugs:

Karine - I cramped for a whole week before last month. Fx fx fx. I'm getting excited for you. Witchy stay away! All my crossables are crossed for you hunni.

Grey - fantastic news on your OHs job and hello BDing times. Fx that the op won't be needed :hugs:

Missh - I really can't wait to see your beautiful baby pictures. Hope beanies behaving

Update on my friends twins - they are doing ok. They are breathing on their own but are so tiny. They are on the neonatal ward so in the best hands. It's just awful seeing them covered in wires :(

Afm - where to begin! We decided to wait with ttc. I haven't had the courage to go to the Dr yet though and I eventually let DF near me and we DTD. Next day I worked out my cycle and would of bded the day before expected O. So i just thought to myself my cycle would be messed up after m/c. So I took a opk and to my horror it was positive. So yea... I'm now in the 2ww and terrified :(
Af due 22nd so will have to see I guess :(

I've missed you all loads and hope your all ok. Prepping I miss you too
Xxxxxxxxx

Aw Cookie, don't be terrified, we're all here with you, it could be good hun :) Glad the twins are doing well bless them.

Thanks for your best wishes for my Auntie everyone. She's hanging in there but things are still critical. Just have to keep hoping, praying & waiting.

Just been for a lovely dinner at Carluccio's with a fab friend. V tired now so off to bed. Have a great weekend all. Karine, keep us updated, crossables firmly crossed! Xx

cookie.. i agree with clara :hugs: it may turn out better than you expect AND you have lots of online support hun!

FX and channelling good vibes to clara's auntie and the twins!

so last night i was more nauseous than i've ever been in the tww, plus dizzy and peeing every 10 mins with very sore bbs. went to sleep sick but SO happy to be sick, then woke up this morning to af :sad2:

you all must be fed up of cheering me on.. i feel like i'm letting everyone down. this is so hard, don't know how ppl try for so long without going berserk! was thinking i'll let it go next cycle and just enjoy christmas but as the day progressed i changed my mind and now i can't wait for af to be over to try again. so i'm not giving up but my heart is so heavy right now.

hope everyone is doing better than me, lol!

i'll be fine by tonight tho, i plan to pig out on some veeeeery unhealthy food and alco to set things straight in my brain :)

lots of love,
k.

:hug: Karine. Please don't think of it as letting us down, that's in no way true! We're here to support you not heap on more pressure. I know how disappointing it is, I'm sorry it's not happened this month, hang in there hunni. I'm sure it will soon.

Hey at least you can have a nice big glass of vino! I'd kill for that right now ;) Enjoy all the lovely things about Christmas, try and relax and have a fab time :)

Been decorating today. Wallpapering our hallway is soooo hard!! It's a very awkward shape. Bought ou Christmas tree too. Will decorate it tomorrow. It looks huge in the living room, I'm sure it wasn't that big in the yard.....

Anyway, happy weekend all, C xx

:hug: Karine. Please don't think of it as letting us down, that's in no way true! We're here to support you not heap on more pressure. I know how disappointing it is, I'm sorry it's not happened this month, hang in there hunni. I'm sure it will soon.

Hey at least you can have a nice big glass of vino! I'd kill for that right now ;) Enjoy all the lovely things about Christmas, try and relax and have a fab time :)

Been decorating today. Wallpapering our hallway is soooo hard!! It's a very awkward shape. Bought ou Christmas tree too. Will decorate it tomorrow. It looks huge in the living room, I'm sure it wasn't that big in the yard.....

Anyway, happy weekend all, C xx

thanks clara.. i do feel better now, it just takes a while to get over the disappointment. when i told my mum i was pmsing she looked so let down.. she's really eager for a grandbaby.

but, as you said, at least i get to fully enjoy christmas amd vino :) tomorrow will prob finish all the painting and varnishing that i wouldn't have done if i was preggo. there's always next cycle! i'm back to 28 now.. off to check the calculator, lol.

hey lucky you to have a real tree! we can't have real ones here, they'd die so fast, even though it's rather chilly these days.

thanks again for the support, i really appreciate all of my spa girls :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->