SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Cookie, please try not to worry. I am keeping my fx that things go the way you want, which ever way that might be :hugs:

Karine, so sorry that the witch arrived :cry: :hugs: I got my BFP with ds in Jan. I had a brilliant xmas and got a lovely suprise in Jan. Hopefully a relaxing xmas will produce results in Jan. I know its hard, when I was ttc this time I was finding out somebody I knew was pregnant nearly every week. It was so hard and I felt guilty feeling upset because I already have a child! I think you should relax, enjoy xmas and look forward to what next year might bring :hugs:

Clara, sounds like your nesting! Hope your having a relaxing day today.

I have been having a clearout [again!] in preparation for xmas. I am being ruthless! Even the kitchen cupboards have had a sort out!

Hope your all having a good weekend xxx

And finally some scan pictures! One is the baby sucking its thumb!

Attachments

• IMG00828-20111211-1422.jpg
    IMG00828-20111211-1422.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG00829-20111211-1422.jpg
    IMG00829-20111211-1422.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
Missh. Your baby is so cute! Love the pic of sucking his/her thumb. Too cute. :happydance:
Sounds like you've been busy clearing out. The perks of living in a flat, I can't hoard anything lol.

Clara you are indeed nesting my dear. But don't do too much, gotta rest up hunni.
Hope aunty is still hanging in there and fighting strong :hugs:

Karine :hugs: so sorry the witch got you. Don't feel down hunni. we are all here for eachother. Hang in there and enjoy your vino and naughty food. Hope you start to feel better soon hunni and have a enjoyable Xmas hunni.

Afm - not much to report. Have had crazy crazy crazy amounts of creamy cm... dunno what that means. But I'm just trying not to think of it all. I watched eastenders Friday night and cried through most of it lol.

It's sooooooo cold tonight. Sitting with the heating on, hoodie on with hood up and scarf on lol. DF doesn't seem to be cold as he's just sitting with a t-shirt on lol.

Oh well. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Love you all SPA girls and SPA babies in the making xxxxxxxxxxx

thank you for the encouragement, my lovely spa girls :hugs:

cookie.. FX something great happens for u hunnie!

missh.. omg, loving the pix!!! so precious! i'm taking your advice and just going with the flow this cycle.. but of course i will try to get alot of bding in :winkwink: think i'll be so preoccupied anyway with all the relatives flying in and all the christmas hoopla hopefully i won't obsess too much.

ok off to do some work or at least look a little busy, lol..

:dust: and big hugs!

Gorgeous baby MissH!!!

No more BD for a few days, my opk's never went fully + but are currently whiter than snow and my EWCM has all but dried up...I'm hoping I already ovulated and caught it....I'm still not well and not been in the mood

Cookie, we live in a maisonette so we are sort of a mix of a house and a flat! The property is a big house that is converted into 3 flats, we have the whole of the back so we have a garden [with a shed] and some loft space. Both the loft and shed are overflowing as the OH has an issue with getting rid of anything :dohh:

I am in major nesting mode and yesterday several bags were filled to go to the charity shop! I'm also trying to sneak some of ds old toys into the loft to make way for his xmas presents [both parents re-married so 4 sets of grandparents = spoilt child!] Problem is he has a fantastic memory so he knows if things disappear! Anyway we're in the process of putting loads of shelves up as we have high ceilings, only problem is I can't reach most of them :dohh:

Anyway, not sure what loads of cm means as I never got any. Might be a sign that your due to ov? Do you have a rough idea of when the witch is due? Are we saying fx she arrives this month? Hope your feeling ok today :hugs:

Karine, I think dec is the perfect month for ttc. You will be busy and hopefully relaxed. Enjoy all the lovely food and drink and have a few early nights :winkwink:

GreyGirl, I hope you caught ov, it would be a great xmas present for you. Fx x

Aww missh ds sounds so adorable. And I'm sure if he misses any toys now, it will soon be forgotten come Xmas. Bless, bet the grandparents love spoiling him rotten :)
Luckily this is our second home together, the first being furnished, so we only buy to fill our space :D

Karine glad your feeling better now :) always here for eachother us spa girls :happydance:

Aww grey, sorry your not feeling too well. Hope you get better soon hunni and fx for a lovely Xmas surprise.

Missh I'm really not sure what I want. Id love a BFP, don't get me wrong, but I'm just so scared :(
My (o)(o)s are feeling a little heavy and skins broken out (not impressed, work Xmas party sat lol) and had a few niggles in my side today. I thought cycle would be messed up after mc, but took a opk day after first BDing and it was positive. So yea, af due 22nd. I just don't know how I feel. My emotions are all over the place right now :(

But I don't wanna be down. Happy days :)
Butt plugs to you all xxxx

I worked it out wrong. Af could show from 20th.

Hope everyone's ok xxxx

Cookie, don't be scared :hugs: I know two people who miscarried then fell pregnant again quickly and now have healthy babies. As hard as it is sometimes I think that what is meant to be is meant to be. I hope 2012 will bring you the happiness your deserve :hugs:

Thanks missh means a lot to have you guys here for me :hugs:
Had shooting pains down my legs these past few days again.
Tested this morning but bfn :dohh: lol.
Skin looks awful lol, not impressed :(

How are you? Hope beans behaving and not bouncing on your bladder too much x
xxxxxxxxxx

Bean is bouncing on my bladder all the time! Apart from that I am very excited about xmas :happydance:

You were probably testing too early :hugs: I had the worst skin of my life from just before getting my BFP to around week 12 of this pregnancy! Is it your xmas party today?

My skin has really good from about week 12 then when it was my xmas party I got 3 spots :dohh: I was not happy!

Aww beanies getting excited about Xmas too then :D
I know I'm getting excited now. Get to spend this Xmas with my family this year :happydance:

No Xmas party tomoro :happydance: just had my hair cut so all ready to go :D well except for my skin :dohh:

That's typical about your skin though :(

Hope you've had a good day and stayed safe in the snow
Xxxx

No snow settled and I didn't go out :thumbup:

Hope you have a great time at your xmas party:drunk::xmas12:

Hi All!!!!
I need to get caught up! It's been soo long since I was last checking in.

Stuff going on this morning! um............ big stuff........... unexpected big stuff.

Looks like it really is just as easy as "not trying" for us! Because seriously, we had postponed our plans for a long time! As in ntnp for at least another year!

holy shite!

:xmas1:

Attachments

• surprise.jpg
    surprise.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4
And you know what? I'm left all by myself today to freak out. I told DH this morning before he left for work, and my mum is out with my aunt shopping.... so it's just me and the dogs & cats! I can't even get in on the details at this second... will update later.... I'm still in shock I think! Really didn't expect it! Guess I won't be drinking at our friend's Christmas party tonight!

Omg prepping that's sooooooo amazing! Congrates x 10000000000000000
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I'm so thrilled for you and your OH! H&H 9months.
It's great to have you back with us xxxx

cookie, Thanks a bunch hun! I don't know what I'm feeling right now.... a mixture of a bunch of emotions. I'm happy/scared/shocked/pleasantly surprised/sicky/in disbelief.
DH is the same. We really had it in our heads that we would be partying this Christmas and New Years and that nothing would happen for several months. Afterall, we were hardcore at it for 6 months with nada. Hell of a Christmas gift! And there's no way that we'll be able to keep it a secret considering we're hosting Christmas and New Years to follow. EVERYONE will know something's up if I'm not drinking.
It still hasn't settled in.

On another note, I just read what you've experienced recently. Sending you all the biggest :hugs: in the world. I'm so sorry to hear what you've been going through. All I can say is that life has a way of working itself out and all you can do is put yourself in the mindset to appreciate the miracles of every day. :hugs:

Congratulations! Oh my god I am so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Its fantastic news! I have a big smile on my face and just want to do this :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So pleased you back on bnb. We have missed you :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Prepping!!!!!!! OMG!!!! That's fantastic news! So happy for you! Can't wait to hear all the details :)

Such a nice thing to come back to after I've not popped my head in for a few days!

Sorry been MIA girlies, been so busy & worrying about my Auntie so just not been in the mood to update.

MissH I'm so with you on the Bean & bladder situation!

Cookie, big fat hug. Hope you're Ok sweet.

lots of love cx

Aww prepping I'm so happy for you :hug: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Clara hope your ok sweetie :hugs: and I hope aunty is still hanging in there fighting :hugs:

Missh, my Xmas party was last night and it was good to let my hair down but the alcohol had a bad effect, everyone was talking about stuff I really didn't wanna be around so had a few tears... so annoying amd embarrassing lol.

I think af is showing. Had some watery browny cm earlier so I think its coming.
I know after the mc my cycle will be messed up but my past 3/4 cycles have been 25/26 days instead of my usual 28 days so don't know if they are getting shorter or what.

Anyways, love to you all :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->