SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

hi girlies :)

OMG prepping!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!!!!!!!! what a christmas gift! i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months, sweetie :happydance:

greygirl.. so sorry to hear about your granddad :hugs: hope you are well. and happy belated bday! hope you had a great day.

cookie.. sorry about af coming :flower: things will work themselves out hun.. god, relationships are hard work, eh? i have to say tho, don't know that much about your df but from what i do know i can tell that he really loves you.

clara.. hugs to you and beanie and good vibes to auntie! seems like you're in full nesting mode.. i've still got loads to do in the house. don't know if i'll finish in time!

missh.. gosh i hope you are better now :hugs: i've been really sick too the past few days so haven't been able to do much of anything, including :sex:

i haven't even checked to see when im ovulating. think i'll take a break til jan and start afresh.

:hug: and buttplugs

Evening girlies.

Missh sounds scary about having no job to go back to, but would be lovely to be able to be a full time mum hey. Is that the plan?

Karine sorry your not feeling too well :hugs: hope you feel better soon.

Afm :cry: day.... from..... hell :cry:
Woke up a 2.30am with awful cramps. Worse than normal cramps but not as bad a with mc. Didn't get back to sleep, just laid there crying for a few hours :cry:
The bleeding is very heavy too and very clotted. Having big lumps of clear stretchy strong stuff again with clots :cry:
And the icing on the cake! Had a feeling about a friend at work today so asked her of she was pregnant..... guess what she is..... and is due a week after I would of been (estimated on my side) :cry: so I get to watch her go through her pregnancy and scans, knowing it should of been me too :cry:

Off to see my mum tomorro. This is all too much :(

I hope everyone else is ok thou xxxx

Oh Cookie you poor soul. I completely sympathise with the pain and clots, I used to pass out in pain with my heavy periods. I wish I could say something to take the pain (including emotional) away.

All I can say is hang in there, life has really shitty times but I know it will get better honey. I promise you'll get through all this. You are stronger than you think and you have us all behind you. Talking to Mum will help, get lots of hugs and have a good cry. I'm sure your BFP will happen, maybe your poor body needs a little rest and your mind to settle. I agree with what MissH said before: concentrate on having a lovely Christmas and relaxing. Spend time with family, enjoy all the other lovely things in life sweetie, there are many.

This other lady's pregnancy is bad timing for you, so sorry. It may feel like a pain in your heart right now but you will feel better I'm sure. Just keep thinking about good things, looking after yourself, take care of yourself and don't pile any pressure on. If you need a cry then cry but don't be scared to have a giggle too, you're allowed :)

Hope I'm not just yabbering, I just want you to remember there are really lovely things out there. It may not seem like it now because the thing that you want most seems to be eluding you but I'm sure it will come. If there's a tiny little light in this tunnel it's that you did get pregnant so you now know it is possible. Tell me to butt out if I'm saying too much. Just wanna give you a big hug. X

Thankyou Clara. Your words always help and I'm so grateful to have you all.
My body does need a rest, i know that for sure, I'm physically and emotionally drained.
I don't begrudge my friend at work, I'm genuinely happy for her, but it just hurts :(

Looking forward to getting to my mums today. Need a cuddle with my doggies more than anything else.

Hope everyone else is ok xxxxxxx

Cookie :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
The timing of your friend being pregnant is awful and I know its going to hard to have that reminder there. I do agree with Clara about looking at the positives which is you did get pregnant so you will be able to again. You deserve a rest and lots of cuddles and treats. Next year will be a fresh start and if you decide to continue with ttc then you can try your opks and maybe try something new like pre-seed. Hope you have a nice day with your mum :hugs:

Karine, hope your feeling better now. Have a good break over xmas then you can really go for it in Jan :winkwink:

Clara, how are you?

Prepping, where are you? I want more details!!

I haven't been out of the house since saturday morning but I'm starting to feel better. DS was at nursery yesterday so I spent the whole day [6am to 8pm] sitting on the sofa! I didn't even go on the internet :nope: I look like crap and to top it all off I have a black eye! I was pulling up DS trousers after he had used the potty on sunday and he move his head back and headbutted me. Now I have a lovely bruise :cry:

Going to stay with my family on friday so got loads to do before then but need to find some energy to do it! I feel a major panic and rush job tomorrow night coming on :dohh:

Hi MissH, I'm good thanks. Still worried about my Auntie as the news we get is very up and down. Can't wait to finish work for the holidays too! Need some lie-ins....no sleep and 11hour work days are exhausting! I need that sleep everyone keeps telling me to cram in before Bean arrives!!

Sorry to hear about your black eye bless you, and feeling so poorly too. My dad gave me a black accidentally once when we were playing Jenga (large version)!! Long story but basically he hit me with a plank of wood whilst trying to put it back in the bag. He felt very guilty but looking back now it was hilarious! Hopefully yours will go down soon and hopefully you'll have some energy to complete your list AND relax!

Love to Karine, Greygirl, Prepping wherever you all are :) x

Cookie, huge hug. Look after yourself lovely lady xx

Roll on Christmas! I want to see my lovely family! Xxx

hello chickies!

oh cookie, i hope you are feeling better by now :hugs: how are things with df? all i can say is our strength is being tested hun.. found out yesterday one of my bffs and also my ex's wife are both pregnant.. feel so left out :sad2: esp when i found out about my ex.. i felt SO GUTTED and utterly depressed. i have absolutely no feelings anymore for him, just don't get how such a despicable person can get such a lovely gift! gosh i am so mean..

clara, hope you're getting an opportunity to rest up a bit and that your auntie starts to improve :flower:

missh.. hope that black eye is clearing up (funny story btw) and your cold is on its way out! i'm just starting to feel better myself. wasn't going to check the ovulation calendar thingie but i caved and checked and yesterday was my very fertile day. definitely not in the tww this round as we haven't bded at all in my fertile period because i was so sick.

prepping.. where are u? we want deets!!

spent the night at my parents' last night and my crazy sisters and mum had an intervention for me lol! i was informed that i really should go to a doctor to check my fertility because i've been married so long (2 yrs +) and no babies yet etc.. then i was grilled relentlessly.. are we trying? how often are we trying? are we having problems?? is dh taking any vitamins??

:blush: god, it was SO embarassing! they were all so worried so i just told them that we are trying, we've only just started and please just relax!

missh, i'm with you on the rush job.. have loads to do still so hopefully all the work and wine will get my mind off things :thumbup: cannot believe christmas is in 2 days!

love to all! :xmas9:

So sorry karine to hear about your ex :( :hugs:

Well, I'm out this month. Not sure what to make of it. I had a 31 day cycle....the only other time I had one that short was when I was on clomid and ovulated cd17...so either I ovulated same day again, or I ovulated a little later, but had a shorted luteal phase...my luteal phase is normally pretty reliable, so I don't know what's going on!
I also phoned the waiting list and they said they have to aim to get me in before Feb 3rd...hopefully soon then...

Hi Ladies!

Just a quickie to say I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and manage to get some relaxation in over the holidays. :xmas3:

I may not be able to hop on here as much over the next few days so thought I'd get my best wishes to you all now :xmas9:

Here's to a happy healthy 2012 too! :bunny: Hoping that it brings all of you many good things, many exciting things and loads of happiness xxxx

Greygirl: Hope you get your appointment very soon, sorry to hear you are out. But at least you can have some lovely sparkly wine! Have a large one for me and look forward to the New Year when you'll have your op and be a step closer to your little bundle xx

Karine: Thanks re: my Auntie. Still waiting for different news. She is hanging in there bless her. I laughed out loud at your 'intervention'! Family, although they mean well, can be so interfering! Ha ha! We still love them to bits though eh? xx

Speak soon everyone xx Take care xxx

:happydance: merry Christmas ladies :happydance:

Shall update properly soon but love you all lots.
Enjoy your Xmas girlies :happydance:
Hope Santa brings you all you wished for xxxxxxxxx

merry christmas my lovelies! :xmas9:

hope everyone had a fantastic day!

grey.. i'm out too, haven't done any bding that would count.. it has been a hectic few weeks! hey february is right around the corner sweetie :hugs: and you still have january to get in some trying, right?

cookie.. same to you hun! hope you are having a nice christmas with your df :hugs:

clara.. any good news on your auntie? hope you and the family were able to enjoy christmas :hugs: well my family has to be the most embarassing family ever.. went over to open presents at my parents' today and was mortified to receive some really sexy, hot pink lingerie from my sisters AND MUM!!!!!!!! :xmas20:

dh turned a shade of red i have never seen and dad literally choked on his beer.. :xmas18: but you're right, i do love them in spite of all that.. just wish they'd lay off! am really glad they didn't get my brother involved in that scheme tho as he loves to shock everyone so he would've probably got me sex toys or something lol.

i'm expecting some friends any minute so am off. gosh, i can't wait to get some sleep!

XX

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I haven't even wished you all a Merry Christmas but its been a busy one!

Hope you've all had a lovely long Christmas weekend.

I probably won't have internet access for the next few days so I'll catch up with you all properly when I can :hugs: x x x

Happy New Year!

Hope you've all had a lovely christmas break, I have!

Back to work tomorrow :growlmad: Just got back from visiting my family so there is stuff everywhere! My 3 year old has enough stuff to fill a house of his own so I have some serious sorting out to do.

:hugs:

hi hi!!!!! I'm still here!!!
So sorry I haven't been around but you know how it is with the holidays. So much to do, travelling all over the place, parties. It's a hard life really. :winkwink:
I've at least caught myself up on what's been going on since I last popped in with my showstopper news. I wish I could go thruogh and put all my thoughts on each of your posts but that would get a little ridiculous in length. All I can say though is I heart you all and hugs for all the good stuff going on, and bigger hugs for all the not-so-good stuff. Life has a funny way of working itself out and it just means that we're constantly on an incline to bigger and better. Sometimes it takes a while to see it though.
I hope the holidays have treated everyone super well and that everyone's been spoiled! :D

Okay, so as for me, I guess I'll go on with the details as requested... well, it's been interesting! I'm just about 7 weeks now, I have my dating scan on wednesday actually, and am feeling pretty good. I've luckily been able to avoid morning sickness -- i just drink water like I've been living in a desert my whole life. I have some food aversions but nothing that is nauseating. It's just random things like I'll suddenly be disgusted with the thought of having thai food (which i love) and I haven't chewed gum in 2 weeks because that'd be gross. :p Also, I absolutely need a nap around 4:30pm or I get downright crusty. And I'm not talking power nap -- it's full on 1.5 hr sleep with no hope of getting up earlier. So that's a little annoying and hard to fit around work so hopefully it gets better now that it's officially back to work again as of tomorrow. I also will bite DH's head off if he has the audacity of saying pretty much anything at all when it's coming up to a meal time.
Summary, I feel perfectly normal except that I'm constantly parched, need a daily nap, and I maybe like foods sometimes but they better be on time. Oh ya, and at least twice a day I feel like I need to pee so badly it hurts -- most of the time for just a sprinkle. Hardly worth the effort of undoing my jeans. LoL

As for everyone else around me, DH has been good. :D He's excited and always talks about his "little guy". My mum is thrilled and has been super supportive too. And of course with Christmas and New Year's, it was impossible to keep it hidden so now it feels like the whole world knows. At only 6.5 weeks it's super early, but what can ya do. We've basically given the disclaimer that anything can happen in the next few weeks but this is how it stands now. At New Years it was totally the intention of keeping it hidden, but about 20 minutes in one of the guys noticed that my vodka soda was missing the vodka. And there you go, a bunch of friend's pulled it out of us on the spot. And the second wave of guys that came in later took all of maybe 5 minutes to figure it out. Who knew men could be so observant?! crazy. And how on earth do you keep anything secret when you have drunk people saying "shhhhh, nobody is supposed to know about them yet!!!" at full volume when they think they're whispering. I bailed and went back home around 12:15am (tiiiiiirrrred) and heard that they were all toasting us after I left. I even had a message waiting for me from my sister-in-law because DH was apparently texting with her and it "slipped out". How does it slip out in a text? :p LoL All in all, everyone is excited. Friends and family.

So ya, it's been interesting. It's really weird thinking that something's in there. And it did take a few days for it to settle in that I am pregnant. And it's so bizarre considering how it was the one month that we decided that we would be putting off our plans for quite a few months. After 6 months of actively trying (and being off BC since Oct 2010), I had totally convinced myself that it will happen when it happens and that I have at least a good several months before it came to be. We only got our freak on twice in the time leading up to when I may have O'd and only one of those times I would have considered to have potential to be the time that worked. And having potential was certainly the last thing on my mind at the time. So who knows, I guess we are proof to that annoying advice told to people who are trying -- "stop trying".

Well, I think this is enough of a novel. :D sorry about that... if anyone wants detail on anything in particular, by all means ask away. I just kinda smashed through an overview of my life at the moment. LoL

One positive about being pregsky at this time of year: may miss out on the party drinking, but it probably helped me avoid putting on a good 5 lbs in wine and beer!

Oh Prepping that's so fantastic! I'm so so pleased for you!!! What an amazing Christmas present!

I only have a few mins as OH and I are about to watch a film but will pop in soon for a better update. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and NY Eve. Speak soon, I want to hear everyone's news! Xx

hi gals :)

hope everyone had a great holiday! i did, started work today and it was so hard to wake up this morning after sleeping late the past week :sleep:. but i think i'm back into the swing of things now.. or at least i'm getting there.. kind of, lol :)

prepping, again, i'm SO happy for you hun! fx for a h&h 9 months :hugs:

i'm putting things on hold for a bit, at least until i get my pap smear out of the way next week.. then it's back on without the ov calendar etc.. just going to relax and take it day by day for the first 3 months of 2012.

hope everyone is great :hugs:

Brilliant story Prepping, sounds like men are observant after all - who knew?! I don't ever drink so I won't be outed in the same way, I guess that's one lucky thing for me :D

Hope you all had a great New Year :)

I phoned the waiting list again today....and they said the surgeon is behind on his December waiting list so it's unlikely I'll get in til February at least :cry:

aww grey.. feb is right around the corner hun! but i know the feeling :hugs:

Happy new year ladies! Sounds like everyone had a fab Xmas break :)

Grey, big :hugs: Feb is not too far away hunni, fx time flies and you'll get that appt in no time xxx

Karine - sounds like you had a fab Xmas. Loving the underwear stories lol. Here's to 2012dpo :D

Prepping - amazing story. I'm so so happy for you. And yes, who knew men were so observant lol. Hope everything is ok and can't wait to hear about your experiences. Big :hugs:

Missh - bless you with your little boy. I bet he had a great time :D but can imagine he got LOADS lol. Good luck finding a home for it all :D

Afm - not much to report really. Fresh new year, fresh new start hey xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->