SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Hope the jumping went well karine! I only got that 1 time :( I don't know if I've even ovulated this month, opk's aren't helping, I'm all over the place and still waiting for my op :(

Hi Ladies, hope everybody is having a good weekend :flower:

GreyGirl, I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you get your op date soon.

Karine, I hope you've been having plenty of early nights :winkwink:

Cookie, how's the new lingerie? Early nights for you as well?!

Prepping, hope your still avoiding morning sickness. Your so lucky!

Clara, great news about your auntie :happydance: when are you going on mat leave? I can't wait for mine to start!

I've been really busy the last few weeks 'nesting'! Work has been crazy busy, ds has started pre-school and I have started driving lessons! Happy days!

Anyway, hope your all ok :hugs:

Hi ladies hope your all well :hugs:

Grey - really hope op date comes soon for you hunni and things are ok for you :hugs:

Karine - hope the jumping is goin well :D

prepping - how's the pregnancy going? hope morning sickness hasn't caught you yet xxx

Clara - hope aunty is doing ok still and things are all ok for you my dear :hugs:

Missh - you sound busy atm. Hope the nesting is going well, not long to go hey. And driving lessons, fx your passing your test before you know it :D

Afm - the lingerie never showed up :( they went in to administration and now I don't know how to get my money back :( and I've been having a tough time lately, had 3 days of brown spotting before af showed, af stayed for 3 days then stopped for a day then started again and has been here a further 3 days and now lots of brown spotting. Been suffering with anxiety and generally not feeling well in myself.
Going to sort a Dr appt out, going to go on the pill to try and sort my cycles out :cry:

But I'm hoping your all well and enjoying your weekends xxxx

Cookie sending you some big :hugs: What a crap start to the new year :growlmad: Really hope you start to feel better soon. Lots of chocolate and lots of wine are in order! Hope your drinking ban is over :hugs:

Yea tell me about it :(
Yes been having a lot of chocolate :D my manager at work brought me a huge bar of galaxy and dairy milk as a bribe for dealing with an awful customer so been gnawing on that. I broke my ban last night (ops) me and DF not spoken since wed so I needed it lol. But felt really sick after and didnt even drink a bottle :( not good.

How's beanie behaving ? Xxx

Hope things turn around for you Cookie, sounds like you've been through the wringer recently :(

Hi lovely ladies!

Cookie, hope things are looking up :) Hope everyone is ok too.

Sorry I've been a little quiet. I've had bit of a rough January too, looking forward to February to be honest! Ended up with a very painful chest infection so was signed off work for a week, work are not being terribly helpful and have gone back a little on their 'you can work from home more often' policy. I feel I'm being a bit of a burden but am actually working hard and feel what I am doing is not appreciated. I can't shake this cough and still have pains in my chest. Hard to get time to rest when working 11 hour days....Cannot wait to leave. Only 5 weeks to go, hurrah! So sick of the tube and bus journeys at either end of the day :(

Then mum was taken to hospital, she was delirious and didn't know things (such as the fact that she had had breast cancer twice and her mother had passed away). She kept asking about her sister (my Auntie in hospital in Australia) saying 'I just know something is wrong. Is she ok?' It turned out she was suffering with pneumonia and viral meningitis as well as stress (probably brought on by my blimmin family keep getting ill!). Anyway, she is on the mend now after some time in hospital and some antibiotics. making her rest is a challenge though! Was very scary and shocking, am just so pleased she is ok. My Auntie is continuing to improve slowly too :)

On the plus side, my NCT classes are going well, I'm meeting one of the girls for lunch today as I am working from home (hurray, no travel :) ) They are a nice bunch and we seem to always have a giggle.

How is everyone? What have you all been up to? Hope you're all managing to avoid all these bugs and infections that are around!

Anyway, better get back to work :( Boring!

Love, dust and gold plated butt plugs! (Which reminds me, I saw a platinum butt plug in the Metro newspaper recently!!! it was in a section on sex toys, made me giggle and think of the SPA girls!)

x

heya gals :)

hope everyone is doing well!

clara, so sorry to hear about your infection and your mum's illness. glad things are improving for everyone (including auntie) though. let's hope the next 5 weeks fly by :winkwink:

cookie, how are things with df?

grey, hold on hun :hugs: i was told that this year is a great year to conceive, that during leap years all blessings are plentiful.. maybe we'll be blessed with multiples, haha! not really superstitious but willing to believe anything atm. my next-door neighbour is preggers and showing.. didn't have a clue, almost fell over when i saw her today!

missh, me too! i've started driving lessons because i want to be prepared when i have my baby.. and driving in trinidad is the absolute worst. am scared shitless most of the time but dh is really patient lol. he's my teacher as i already have my licence, just not had practice for over 15 years so am crap at it. hope you're doing better than me!

nothing much to report on my end, feel totally normal so not even thinking about the tww.

keep well my lovely ladies :hugs: speak soon!

Hi Lovely Ladies :flower:

Clara, fx that Feb is a better month for you :hugs: I feel your pain over the travelling to work. It takes me an hour and a half door to door :growlmad: Luckily its walking then the train then walking so no nasty tube! The joys of working in London! I met some lovely ladies at antenatal classes when pregnant with DS and I am still friends with them now, three of us are currently pregnant again!

Karine, :happydance: for the driving! I will be 30 this year in July and I really want to pass my test before my birthday :wacko: I've been saying it for years but this is the first time I have done anything about it! Got a lovely driving instructor, so far so good! Your relaxed attitiude to ttc is great, it worked for Prepping! Fx for you :baby:

Cookie, hope everything is ok and you and DF are getting on better :hugs:

Prepping, give us an update :baby:!!

GreyGirl, any news on your appointment? Fx it won't be long now :hugs:

I'm on a mission to eat my body weight in sugar :dohh: I have never eaten so much junk in my whole life but I just want sweets and chocolate all of the time :growlmad: Feeling so guilty but I can't stop :nope: Think this must be a girl because I was never like this when pregnant with DS!

Got all of my baby stuff out of the loft last week and could not believe how cute and small it is :cloud9: Everybody is saying they can't believe I've only got 11 weeks left but it feels like forever to me! Baby is very active so its lovely feeling them move around but I am already struggling with simple things like getting of the sofa and putting my shoes on :dohh: 11 more weeks, I'll need a crane to move me soon :haha:

Overall life is good, DS is so sweet and loving his pre-school. I'm learing to drive and maternity leave is just around the corner :happydance:

Hope your all having a lovely relaxing weekend. Sending you all some lovely babydust! xxx

:dust:

Hi everyone

Thanks Karine and MissH :) Good luck both of you with your driving lessons!

MissH I am eating more too, I think the babies are laying down fat deposits about this time (at least I hope I am not laying fat down!) so maybe that is why we're eating more.... :)

Cookie, hope things are better for you sweetie.

Prepping, how are you lady?!

Greygirl, as Karine said, hang in there! I hope the leap year proves lucky for you!

I am currently writing my birthplan, scary stuff!

Hope you've all had a great weekend x

Weird cycle, not sure what's going on. Still no date for my op, oh yeah, there was a possible cancellation yesterday but as it was my driving test today they wouldn't let me. For some good news though, I finally passed on my 3rd time! I'm the 4th sibling in my family to drive (despite being the oldest with my twin) and we all passed 3rd time :D

Hi Grey

Well done on passing your driving test! That's fantastic, well done. Hopefully the good news will keep rolling in and your appointment will come very soon x

Thanks Clara!

I have a date for my op! The deadline was Feb 3rd...but it's going to be on Feb 6th. I'm nervous but excited that I finally have a date! Next Monday I'll be going under the knife to hopefully get things moving........only problem is my period could come any day and they won't operate if I'm on my period! So please send no period or pregnancy or very quick period thoughts my way! I don't know how long it'll be if I have to be postponed...will I go to the bottom of the waiting list?

Thanks Clara!

I have a date for my op! The deadline was Feb 3rd...but it's going to be on Feb 6th. I'm nervous but excited that I finally have a date! Next Monday I'll be going under the knife to hopefully get things moving........only problem is my period could come any day and they won't operate if I'm on my period! So please send no period or pregnancy or very quick period thoughts my way! I don't know how long it'll be if I have to be postponed...will I go to the bottom of the waiting list?

That's fantastic news!!! Will be sending 'period at the right time' thoughts your way :) Fingers crossed, the witch behaves! Thrilled for you that you finally have a date xx

PS I doubt you'll go to the bottom of the list. They'd be so cruel to do that. If for any reason you do, you should complain, really kick up a stink!

Night night all, hope everybody's well x

GreyGirl :happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations on passing your driving test and for getting a date for your appointment :flower:

I'll be keeping everything crossed that you don't need to change the date of your appointment :hugs:

Well - tomorrow is the day...no period yet in this 40+ day cycle. No positive pregnancy test either, so just having a long one! I'd be gutted is period arrived now, so close...will update when home from surgery...

Will be thinking of you Greygirl x Just think, one step further in your journey. Very best of luck hunni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->