SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

GreyGirl, hope your 'intimate' problem is improving. Sounds like piles :growlmad: If over the counter creams don't work then please go to the doctors :hugs:

Clara, :happydance: for mat leave! Hope your resting and nesting! Is the bathroom all finished?

Cookie, glad to hear you confronted the women, shame she lied! Hope its not making work too difficult :hugs: Your driving lesson story made me laugh! Both my lessons this week have ended up being cancelled so had a bit of a break from it. I have been studying for my theory which I'm finding easier than the practical!

Karine, I used the opks for one cycle. Only got a smiley face once in that cycle and got my BFP the same month :happydance: Really hope they work for you. :happydance: for your smiley face! Hope you jumped your man :sex:

Mixedbag, thanks for the update and the good luck :thumbup:

Well I can honestly say I am not missing work! I am so tired and feel like there is so much pressure low down that walking isn't much fun :nope: Still got loads to get ready before the baby arrives but lack the energy to sort it! Me and the OH are planning to sort out a lot of stuff on sunday when ds is at his Grandads for the day. We recently went to Ikea and bought some storage units to put up on the wall so hopefully they will go up this weekend!

Hope your all well :flower:

Thankyou for the update on Achelois mixedbag. I miss her very much.

Karine :happydance: on smiley opk. BD BD BD BD BD. hope you catch it hun.

Clara - hope your relaxing and not too stressed out atm :hugs:

Grey - Mmmm... all i can think is ouchy! Hope your ok and your... little problem.... is clearing up hunni.

Missh - glad the driving lesson story made you laugh! actually made me giggle now thinking of it again.
Glad your enjoying relaxing and maybe its a silent blessing your lessons were cancelled so you can rest. I hated the theory side, I basically just scrapped a pass lol.
Good luck with the nesting this weekend hunni.

Afm... works been fine. I just carry on with this girl as if nothing happenes but shall never trust her again! Her loss hey.
As for my stupid! Fucking! (sorry) body! Today I look pregnant I'm that bloated! But after starting af last Friday and had bleeding on and off since then today its as if af has just started again. I'm so low and so frustrated. My hormones are all over the place and I've just cried and cried tonight :cry: but im trying to stay positive and let these pills work. It's just like my body is torturing me tho. Feeling pants! :(

But I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Love to you all my precious ladies :hugs: would be lost without you girls.... (cried just thinking about that.... damn hormones) xxxxx

Big BIG :hugs: Cookie. I have to agree that your body is torturing you. Have you thought about going back to the doctors? I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. Sorry you've been having such a crap time recently :hugs:

Try comfort eating, I have just had a cornflake cake, hazelnut yogurt and cadburys cream egg [already had one this morning :blush:] and its really cheered me up :thumbup:

Lol missh I'm eating sooooooo much its crazy lol. Just can't stop myself Haha.
Yea I will be going back to Dr if it continues but I need to give these pills a try first as they will just say I haven't given it time yet so who knows.

Glad your all ok. Enjoy your naughty foods :) you totally deserve it xxx

Thanks everyone for your help :) It stopped hurting to 'go' a few days after -before I got to chemist, but still get little cuts when wiping...could that still be piles even though doesn't hurt 'inside' anymore?

In other news, FF says (with dotted line) that I ovulated on CD13!!! I don't know if i did or not, but if I did the drilling worked great, if I didn't then I'm yet to ovulate 10 days later and it didn't work so great...we'll see...

How are you all? Rushing off to work so haven't had chance to say hi to everyone individually, sorry!

hi girlies!

great news about achelois, mixed bag :thumbup:

cookie.. BIG :hugs: hunnie. wish i knew the perfect thing to say to make you feel better.. just know it will get better! :hugs:

grey.. hope u are well sweetie :hugs:

missh.. you lucked out the 1st time too?! gosh i should've forced dh to bd that day.. what happened was i got the smiley face on the tuesday but dh came home really sick with fever etc and we didn't get to bd till wednesday evening :cry: i was so torn up wednesday morning i cried buckets all the way to work, which traumatized dh quite a bit lol so he made sure to stick it to me when we got home, haha.. then thursday and friday he was away on a ship.

so i don't know if that one time was enough, if it was too late, i just don't know. i'm looking out very closely for any signs but none so far, just the usual stuff that comes before af which is due next week.

so if af comes it'll be on to the next cycle which i feel good about because i have plenty sticks left :happydance:

omg cadbury's cream eggs.. thanx for reminding me about those missh! now i will not be able to rest til i have about 3 in my possession. just love them! and i cannot eat just 1!

hope everyone has a great day today, will keep you all posted on any strangeness :)

XXX

Hey ladies!

Grey I'm glad your... ahem... little problem has kinda cleared up. not sure if the little cuts are a prob, it could be from being a bit sensitive I guess but i dunno hun.
:happydance: for ff picking up ov. Fx you got plenty of bding in hun :hugs:

Karine - sorry your OH wasn't feeling well around your positive opk but who knows, it only takes once hey :hugs: fx for you hunni.

Afm, I'm at a loss really. For the past 5/6 days I've had spotting or what not at some point in the day. Its very watery and like a creamy brown colour I guess. Sorry TMI, its mostly been a bit of blood in my fmu then a spot in the day but yesterday I didn't have it :happydance: I lasted all day at work with nothing and did a :happydance: with DF when I got home, just to go to the loo half hour later and find spotting again. Really confused. I've been moody and emotional. Still bloated and this has been going on for 10 days now lol. Did a ic this morning for some stupid reason... bfn of course. Just don't know what's going on and I'm so confused :( just wish someone had the answers for me

Hope your all well xxxxx

Hi ladies

Grey, glad you're feeling better :) I'm hoping my intimate prob clears up completely after LO is out! I guess it's one of those nice preggy side effects that just hang around... Oh well! Cool for the ovulation! Yay! Fingers crossed for you x

Cookie, sorry your body is confusing you :hugs: I hope it's just adjusting and will settle down soon honey. Hang in there sweetie x

Karine, damn hubby illness! Hope he's feeling better, maybe you caught the eggy anyway...you never know!

MissH, how you feeling? Loving the comfort eating! I keep telling myself it's cos LO is growing. She NEEDS Cadbury's mini eggs!!!

AFM aside from the mini egg munching, have been very busy, doing OH's accounts, buying bathroom tiles/paints/shower heads/taps etc etc. I've also been swimming, yoga-ing and lunching with NCT buddies :) I'm off to Devon tomorrow to stay with family til Monday which will be nice. I may actually get some rest! Too tempting to do stuff here at home with all the work going on. Bathroom is still not finished :( Can't wait til it is!

Little lady is wriggling lots still! She's head down so all is good although she measured a little small at my last MW appt. Weird cos I feel like a hippo! Just want to meet her now!

Had my first baby shower on Sunday at Mamas and Papas cafe on Regent St. Was so lovely! My friends were so generous, luckily I had help to carry it all home! Such cute little things :)

Anyway, I think I'm rambling, quite tired and have to get up early to get train tomorrow so better say nite for now.

Love and baby dust xxx

hi girlies :flower:

cookie.. so weird, this may sound totally stupid because i am so clueless but do you think you could be preggers?? if not i hope you start feeling better soon hun :hugs:

clara.. for someone who feels like a hippo you are quite active! that's great tho.. you should be able to bounce back to your pre-pregnancy size in no time :hugs:

afm, things are quite normal. the only difference this time is i've broken out, 3spots and counting. oh and some weird pains around my belly button area and my sides, they were particularly bad last night. it's so weird tho because for someone who analyses every symptom, i cannot for the life of me remember if i had these pains last cycle. but i'm inclined to believe i did :cry: oh and a sore throat the past 2 days which is now gone.

anyways whatever happens, there's always next cycle and i've still got 16 sticks :happydance: AND if either of us are sick next cycle, we will SUCK IT UP and do what needs to be done lol :haha:

ok later gals, hope everyone has a great day!

XX

He he! I like it Karine 'suck it up and do what has to be done'! Made me chuckle :) Do you keep a symptom diary? May be helpful. I downloaded a period tracker app on my phone which let you put in symptoms for each day in your cycle. Good to look back on and compare. I remember having a mouth ulcer just before my BFP and feeling a little nauseous and sore nips. Also weirdly and massively thirsty one time in the middle of the night! Odd.

Anyway, am in Devon now being pampered by Mum. She's loving feeling Bean wriggling in my tummy and is so excited bless her. She's gone into mad baby shopping overdrive too. There's a huge bag of stuff here, goodness knows where we'll put it when I get home. We're going swimming this morning too so that'll be lovely :) Saw my 3 nieces yesterday too, they can't wait for their new cousin and are fascinated with the wiggly bump too. The youngest one, when my family were talking about whether Bean is definitely a girl or not said 'why can't she just pop out and tell us then go back in?' !!! Bless.

3 weeks to go til my dates say she's due! Eek!

Hope you're all well. Love, dust and crystal butt plugs ;) x

LOL.. loving your niece's idea, clara.. kids say the funniest things, don't they? your holiday with your mum sounds lovely, always great to be pampered. it must be exciting to be buying and receiving all those cutesy baby things.. only 21 days!! seems like just yesterday you were ttc like me.. you and missh give me hope! :hugs:

hey i have a mouth ulcer too.. only time will tell, i guess. i wish i could start vomitting today :haha:

will keep you informed..

hugs to you and wiggly bean :)

oh and the symptom diary has been started.. don't know why i didn't think about that before :dohh:

hiiii!!!!!! its been so long since i've been around. so so sorry but things have been crazy. i'll have to catch up on how you are all doing when i'm on my comp rather than phone. I just had to come check in! i've missed my spa ladies!

So i'm 17 weeks now... crazy, eh? and i'm doing quite wonderful. i havent had any major symptoms this whole time. no morning sickness or cravings -- just been tired. And that is getting a little better too. Gained about 6 lbs so far which i am happy about. not concerned about it being too little as i eat constantly. the tummy is starting to poke out so i've been on the hunt for new work shirts that dont make it obvious. the styles out there are great for that! whole bunch of flowy shirts and i've found a couple attractive maternity shirts too. as for feeling anything as of yet.... i *think* i have. theres been a couple flutterings like if a bug brushes its wings against you.

Otherwise everything is just dandy. DH says that my patience is limited but thats the only difference he's noticed. he has been great too!

oops! gotta go! will check in soon - promise!

hey Prepping!! Great to hear your doing so well and not suffering too badly. First feelings how exciting :happydance:

Clara - Sounds like you and bump are being pampered, too right!! Cant believe you've only got 3 weeks left!! Thats flown by and seems like only yesterday you were announcing your BFP!!! Enjoy being spoilt rotten and relaxing. Hope the bathroom etc... is all finished soon so you can finish off your nesting!!

Karine - Loving the symptoms diary idea! Loving your positive attitude!! Just think, if you dont get that BFP this month you get to POAS lots with your remaining OPKs :happydance: But FX you wont need them as you get that nice BFP!

Afm - Blah.... Where to start! As you all know I've been feeling pretty crappy recently and suffering with a few problems, and the spotting is still going on... 2 weeks after AF started. Today at work I felt so sick and ended up on the brink of passing out! Been getting really strong cramps and pains and just feeling unwell and hacked off too lol. Went to the Dr.... AGAIN :( and I have been told to stop taking the pills straight away as he thinks thats whats making me feel so ill. He said that I need to leave it 3-4 weeks to see if things improve and if not then I need to go back and be put on a small dose of anti-depressants :cry: He said that studys have shown it can help out a messed up body... and that he thinks that I am depressed and instead of crying it out its coming out like that :( so yeah.... feeling pants but lets see if my body will correct itself so I dont have to take the stupid anit-depressants....

Hugs to you all!!! And glad your all having a better time of it than me lol xxxx

Sorry things are so rubbish Cookie :( :hugs: Glad all your pregger ladies are doing well, can't believe how fast it's going!

afm: As I thought, cd13 was too good to be true. FF has moved it to cd19 and then today decided it hasn't found ovulation at all. I had a virtually positive opk yesterday and OH has been really cooperative this month with :sex:, so hopefully last night did it! Had a big dip today, so hopefully that's my pre ovulation dip and that I'll ovulate today :D

Wow, feel like I have missed loads this week!

GreyGirl, its all sounding really postive :happydance: I will be keeping everything crossed for you :baby:

Cookie, big :hugs: I'm glad you went back to the doctors. I hope everything sorts itself out ASAP. Keep positive, eat chocolate and drink wine!

Karine, I think your still in with a chance! When I got my BFP I had loads of spots which didn't go until I was 12 weeks pregnant :growlmad: Also had a cold. When is the witch due? I am still addicted to cadburys cream eggs and cadburys easter cakes. I have no self control!

Clara, sounds like your having a lovely start to your mat leave [apart from the bathroom!] Hope your getting plenty of rest :sleep:

Prepping!!! :happydance: Welcome back! Sounds like your having a great pregnancy so far. Are you going to find out the gender? Its lovely to hear from you :hugs:

Well only 4 weeks to go :happydance: C-Section booked for the 12th April :baby: Saw the midwife this week and she said the baby is measuring quite big. I asked her what the estimated weight would be at the moment and she said 6lb 110z :wacko: DS was 8lb 11oz but he was 10 days overdue but she thinks this baby will be around the same size!

I am starting to struggle now as I am having loads of aches and pains low down. Feel like I have been riding a bike for weeks and everything is aching and sore :growlmad: Even turning over in the night hurts :growlmad:

Still got lots to sort out at home but DS and OH have been poorly on and off for weeks. OH has just been signed off work for a week because he can't shake this viral thing he has :nope:

DS keeps putting his finger in my belly button and telling me the baby is going to come out of there :haha: He talks about the baby loads and seems to be really excited about having a sister [even though we don't know the sex, ds and my niece are insisting its a girl!]

Big :hugs: for my lovely ladies :flower: x

Wow, so close now! Hope you don't get too uncomfortable and the c-section goes smoothly :)

Well, I got a +opk today after 2 days of 'almost' positives...and we had :sex: this morning, not only that, but we've had :sex: FIVE times in the last TEN days - unheard of! I think the op has taken the pressure off and hubbie has been a breeze to get into bed, loving it :) ;) I'm hoping we caught the egg this time and all the :spermy: do their job :D

awww cookie, so sorry you're not feeling well hun :hugs: at least you are off the meds now tho and your body can now heal as you said. hope you get better soon!

YAY for all the :spermy:, grey!! hope you are blessed this time! :dust: to you across the miles hunnie! FX

missh.. how wonderful! april 12th is right around the corner! hope you feel better soon too :hugs: rest up, mama! well af is due on tuesday.. got 2 more spots.. could be all the junk i'm eating too so trying not to read too much into anything! late last night dh woke up and caught me stuffing my face in front the fridge and asked am i preg? also yesterday felt like a cold was coming on but the feeling soon passed. and thursday i got winded walking one block. but all these things can be so easily explained away and i've been thru so many months of feeling this is it, i'm fully expecting red next week and not stressing at all, will just roll with it :)

but FX all the same :)

hope everyone's having a fab weekend :hug:

:happydance: GreyGirl, it sounds like you have been busy :winkwink: I am keeping everything crossed for you! Really hope you will be posting your BFP soon.

Karine, I am keeping everything crossed for you as well! How long are you going to wait before testing? Tuesday is nearly here!

I would love to see you both get you BFPs this month so I am sending loads of baby dust to you both x x x

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->