SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

thanks missh :)

will test maybe wednesday/thursday.. but i have a yucky feeling it won't be necessary because i think af may arrive on schedule.. all the little things that gave me a little hope have started disappearing.. mouth sores are gone, spots are going, fluey feelings are gone.. will keep you all informed :) :hugs:

Fx Karine :hugs: The day before I got my BFP I would of put money on af turning up because of how I felt so you never know!

:witch: stay away!

Fingers crossed for your testing Karine!!! :D

I'm pretty sure I ovulated! I have had more :sex: closer to O than any other cycle, so if we don't do it this month....

I also had a talk with DH last night, he's been a LOT easier to get in bed and I asked him why...he said that he 'wants' it more than ever and has realised it could be a now or never thing and finally feels fully 'ready' for a baby :) I think he's also realised that if I don't get pregnant 'soon' then it'll be ivf and that's not only expensive, but a long and hard process :S I hope this is our month, but if it's not, hopefully he'll continue to be an easy lay ;) :)

thanks girls :hugs:

missh.. let's hope i'm as lucky as you were!

grey.. :dust: FX this is your month! how many dpo are you? and have you been symptom spotting? i tried really hard not to but it's almost impossible.

will keep you all informed on how things progress.. having some minor cramps right now (and last night too) so i think she'll soon be here. told dh last night that this cycle he'd better not get sick or tired and if he does he's sleeping outside on the porch :growlmad: all my symptoms have gone except the bitchiness, i find myself being extra bitchy these days and it's like i can't help it :shrug:

love to all and :hugs:

Karine I was getting cramps the day before I got my BFP which was why I was so sure the witch was on her way! Fx for you :hugs:

GreyGirl, I am so please your DH is fully on board with the ttc. I really hope this is your month :flower:

Wow this thread has an exciting feel to it atm :happydance:

Clara & missh are sooooooo close to meeting their little babies now :happydance:

Karine, your 2ww is almost up. I'm really hoping this is it for you. I'm really hoping you and grey can be bump buddies. :hugs:

Grey, that's fab news OH is fully on board. How exciting that you deff O'ed. I really have a good feeling for you hunni :hugs:

I've spoken with Achelois. She's doing good, currently away on a business trip but has said she will be dropping in soon to say hi. She sends her love and misses everyone. Oh and she said butt plugs and doggy dancing :happydance:

Afm - not much to report. Had to go buy new bras as my boobs have decided to grow and stay bigger.... I'm 23.... better late than never hay lol. Feeling much much much better now thank god :D did an opk the other day when due to o and was neg so dunno what's going on but I'm feeling better and that's what I'm focusing on :D

Sorry I've been such a downer recently. Thanks for all your support, I'm back now :D :happydance:

Wow lots of exciting stuff has happened on here since I ducked out for a few days!

Prepping! So lovely to see you pop back in, glad all is well with you and the little one. Bit jealous of your lack of morning sickness...;)

Karine and Grey, all sounding positive! Crossing everything for your BFPs very soon :)

Cookie, sounds like you're a little more settled and happy. Bigger boobies! Woop woop! Glad to hear Acelois is ok, look forward to seeing her pop up on here again soon :)

MissH, getting close! Your c section is on my neice's birthday-the one who said 'can't the baby pop out and tell us whether it's a boy or girl?'! I think she'd like my baby robe born then too, who knows, I may. E late and she'll get her wish!

AFM, had a lovely stay in Devon with my family, OH came down on Sunday and we travelled back together yesterday. Our flat stinks of paint and wood filler which is making me feel yuk! Cannot wait til this work on the flat is finished so I can clean properly and make everything ready. Have been feeling very tired and my back/pelvis aches a lot making it hard to sleep and bend down. I've had a few braxton hicks and my boobies are starting to get sore and occasionally have shooting pains. I guess everything is getting ready!

After 2 baby showers and the visit with mum, plus a couple of recent deliveries, we almost have everything we need. Just nappies, changing mat and changing bag to get now (we're going to use washables so just emailed the lady who sells the washable nappies. Unfortunately it's not as easy as buying them off the shelf!) Our flat is FULL of stuff, so as well as cleaning we'll be making space and sending old stuff to charity shops in the coming days...!

Anyway, better get back to it. Love, butt plugs, baby dust and a wriggle from Bean to all of you lovely ladies. I'll check in soon xxx

hello peeps :)

cookie! so glad you're feeling better hunnie! i tested around the time i was supposed to ov as well but got nothing too, turns out it happened a few days after i thought. so maybe keep testing? :hugs:

clara.. how exciting and cool that your body is starting to prepare itself! we women are amazing aren't we? :)

missh.. cramps are starting now :( it feels so much like af tho, so i don't know, think i'm out again. nothing happened yesterday except 2 new spots and another mouth sore. but since my cycle is between 26-28 days af can appear anytime between now and friday, so not getting excited yet :shrug: i just know that :witch: is coming, i can feel it.

opks here i come again!

just an update, :witch: came on last night, at first i thought it was maybe implantation bleeding because for a few hours it was watery pinkish and cramps were light, but it got a bit more regular over the night.

but it's ok, i had a feeling when we dtd the day after my smiley face came that it was too late. this cycle we will try harder to catch that eggy. the spots and sores fooled me tho :growlmad: guess my hormones were just out of whack this cycle.

hope everyone is well :flower:

xx,k.

Karine big :hugs: Really sorry she got you :growlmad: Hope your enjoying some treats, chocolate and wine would be my choice :winkwink:

Cookie, glad to hear that you are back but no need to be sorry for having a hard time. This is a support thread :hugs: I can't wait to buy new bras after the baby arrives, mine are disgusting but I can't be bothered with bra shopping at the moment :nope:

Clara, I hope the work on your flat is finished. I know all about wanting to clean and tidy! I have stuff to do in everyroom! There are things everywhere and it looks like mothercare exploded in my bedroom :haha: On Wednesday my bedroom looked lovely, yesterday OH went into the loft and got loads of things out there is mess everywhere :growlmad: Hoping to get a lot sorted at the weekend.

Walking now is really hard, everything aches! Got loads to do this afternoon while DS is at pre-school but I seem to be stuck to the sofa. . .

Hope your all having a good day :flower:

thanks missh :) the end is near, hun!

last night dh bought me 12 cream eggs (only had 2 :blush:)and tonight i will definitely be indulging in some wine. it really helps get you out of any funk, doesn't it? was a bit depressed after af came but now i'm just rearing to go again. every cycle gets me more jaded tho. don't know how ppl do this for years and years! thank god for booze :wine:

:hugs:

Hi ladies, been checking in but not had a chance to reply but will now I'm chilling in the sun with my dragon :)

Clara - so pleased to hear you had a nice relaxing time in devon. Shame about the fumagated flat when you got home but hope its all done soon. And all organised too :happydance: just waiting on beanie now and not too long to go :happydance:

Karine - :( sorry stupid witch got you :( but enjoy those cream eggs and wine! I agree, praise the lord for booze :happydance: then opk time :happydance:

Missh - god you sounds a busy bee. How annoying that you tidy up just for others to mess it up again. That gets right on my (o)(o)s :D enjoy the rest while you can hun, especially as its getting more uncomfortable moving, enjoy being friends with the sofa :)

Grey - hope the witch stays away from you hun :hugs:

Afm - I think I just ov'ed. Had ewcm on wed so did a opk and was positive on Thursday. Dtd on wed night but who knows. Just wanting to know when to expect af really so I'm guessing in approx 2 weeks, which means a 5 week cycle this time lol. And as for my (o)(o)s ! DF is loving them, I'm finally getting used to them as its sooooooo noticeable lol. Just want them to stay so I can go buy lots of new bras lol.

Hope your all well and have a lovely weekend ,xxxx

Congrats on the O cookie :D

How's everyone doing?
I'm 1/2 way through the 2ww now...no symptoms yet, but had something rather large distracting me - WE'RE BUYING A HOUSE! We had an offer accepted on our first house on Monday and so if everything goes well, we'll be moving out of the student accommodation we settled in when we got married, and have a real family home. So excited! I know there's so much to do still though :S

Omg grey! :happydance: I'm sooooooo excited for you. Fx all runs smooth for you. What a awsome distraction for you :D Fx the remainder of the 2ww flies by with a lovely BFP to top everything off :)

I'm in the 2ww. Not really thinking about it tbh but had a few pinches in tummy and a few cramps earlier but whatever lol.

Hope everyone's enjoying this beautiful weather xxxxx

hoorah cookie! you're back on the crazy wagon! FX :hugs:

congrats on the new house, grey! you must be so excited :hugs: and FX for you too!

well if my cycle goes like the last one i should O on sunday.. have to start testing on thursday but i'm a bit confused.. clearblue says to dtd the day you get the positive and the day after.. but i'm reading that it's advised to dtd the day before getting a positive. and i also read it isn't a good idea to dtd every day for sperm count reasons. so which one is it, the day before, day of O or both??? :shrug: obviously the day after thing didn't work for me last cycle..

think i must be reading too much and now my brain is muddled! help, spa girls!!

Hey karine. If it was me I'd Dtd as opk started getting darker, so if u think o due Sunday do Fri sat n Sunday? I dunno lol. Hope that helps.

Yes I'm back on the crazy wagon :happydance: just going with the flow though :D someone at work asked if I was preggo yesterday cos of my boobs lol. But just watched hollyoaks and a girl on there was having a mc and I was just hysterical :( bloody annoying but I'm ok :D xxx

thanks cookie.. will take your advice and get in as much bding as possible. if it's meant to happen it will, don't know why i'm feeling so frantic all of a sudden!

:hugs: , buttplugs and :dust:

Aww hunni. :hugs: ttc turns us in to crazy ladies lol. Just relax and enjoy it hun.
Fx for you hunni :hugs:

I've just woken up with the hugest spot on the back of my neck, gross I no sorry, but its horrible, luckily Im not tying up my hair today lol. The weather is beautiful today and I'm off to my mums for a nice day out :D

Hope your all ok. Love and butt plugs xxx

Karine, cream eggs are my chocolate of choice :thumbup: I've had 2 today :blush: When we were ttc we dtd nearly everyday after the witch had left! I would do it everyday for the few days before you expect the smiley face and for the few days afterwards. I also made OH take zinc tablets the month we conceived and we used pre-seed that month :thumbup: Fx for you :hugs:

Cookie, I'm excited for you to be in the 2ww! Will be keeping everything crossed for you. Hope you've had a good day with your mum.

GreyGirl, congratulations on your new house! Thats really exciting and the perfect distraction! I hope the 2ww isn't dragging too much, i'm keeping everything crossed for you as well.

Clara, how are you feeling? Can't believe we're nearly at our due dates!

I went to see the midwife today, it was my last appointment as I have my pre-op next week and my c-section the week after! She said the baby is still measuring big and she thinks they are lying back in the breech position! She also guessed that I am having a boy which worried me because I am convinced this is a girl! I wish I could have a look inside to find out :haha:

I'm loving the weather but I have hardly anything that fits me as all of my maternity stuff is warm winter clothes. I will be wearing the same 2 tops for the next few weeks!

Hope your all enjoying the sunshine :flower:

Hello lovely stick peeing brigade!

There's a nice happy positive feel to this thread at the moment :)

Grey! Congrats on the new house! How exciting :)

Cookie, sorry to hear about the spot! Bummer. At least you can hide it with your hair. My skin seems to be changing back to its pre-pregnant state, i.e. Greasier and a bit spotty! I have one on my lip-not so easy to hide! Keeping my fingers crossed for you in your 2ww!!

Karine, have to say I'm more into mini eggs myself but if creme eggs are doing it for you then go girl! Wish I could share the wine...;) Hope you catch your eggy this month!

MissH, I can't believe we're so close either! I can relate to the clothes dilemma too. Most of my stuff is wintery. I did relent a couple of weeks ago and bought something slightly more summery but it was only £15 from H&M and I reckon I can wear it after too :)

Well am just waiting really. We're still putting finishing touches to our home, bought carpet today for the hall. Have been really tired today, had a little sleep this afternoon. Mind you I woke up starving hungry at 5 am this morning and had to eat before getting back to bed! Feel a bit crampy and tearful do you never know, LO could be on her way. Saw MW on Monday and she was 3/5 engaged so heading in the right direction :)

Anyway, love, butt plugs and baby dust to all. Am pooped so going to bed (again) soon, nite xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->