SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Missh & Clara OMG! cant believe its like 2weeks for you both know, and Clara maybe sooner :happydance:

Missh - Aww big baby bless :D and I bet its annoying not having a selection of clothes to wear :(
Still can't believe you stayed team yellow all the way through. I would of cracked lol. But not long til you find out now :happydance:

Clara - how annoying a spot on your lip :( yes Im lucky its hidden behind my hair lol. Ooooooooo your place is almost finished now. Hope everything is as you want it before LO arrives. Make sure you rest up hun, although I did giggle at the 5am snacking lol.

Enjoy the weather peeps, back to work for me today :( xxx

hi girlies,

thanks for all the advice :flower:

cookie, im having the same problem with spots and not even in the tww yet! FX for you too :hugs:

missh, bding starts today! i had 2 cream eggs last night and felt so guilty after because im trying to firm up my belly area.. all the working out i did earlier went right down the drain!

clara.. saw the mini eggs at the market yesterday but i thought they looked so small so i went with the bigger one instead lol.. unbelievable that you are 1 week away from being a mummy :happydance: and missh is right behind you.. the much-anticipated spa babies will soon be here, how exciting!

have a fab day, girlies!

xx

Karine I ate 2 cream eggs this morning and after my lunch I had a chocolate cornflake cake :blush: Don't worrry about firming up your tummy because hopefully it will be getting much bigger soon :winkwink:

Clara, I had to get up at 6am this morning to eat! Had a huge bowl of porridge with honey and raisins :thumbup:

Cookie, hope your day at work was ok :flower:

Well I found a beach tunic top I had forgotten about which fits over my bump really well. It made my day! :flower:

I lurve creme eggs! I want, I want!

I don't know quite what to say, or how to say it...my husband thought it was an April fools day joke! But I have something to say...

I'm pregnant! I took a test yesterday and it was either a really faint positive or an evap line...but today I tested with 2 internet cheapies - both pink - and a clearblue and it says I'm 1-2 weeks! I can't believe I've got a :bfp: after all this time, and it would have been 2 years tomorrow that I had my first bfp...I'm really excited and equally nervous in case it doesn't last, as my period is due tomorrow...but I'm hoping this is finally it!

This is the one yesterday - a screen tilter!
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080486.jpg

These are the cheapies from this morning with fmu - still a little bit of screen tilters!
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080499.jpg

I didn't trust them, so used my last clear blue...
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080497.jpg

And one all together, just to make sure!
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080498.jpg

I really don't know what to do with myself, I obviously really want this pregnancy to go all the way, but I'm so nervous! Currently also on :cloud9: as well :D Thanks all...I couldn't have got here without you :)

Grey grey grey! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Omg congratulations hun! I had a feeling about you! That's why I checked in today for an update check.
Omg hun so thrilled for you.

Stick beanie stick! Eeeeeek :happydance: xxxxxxx

Aaaaaagh! Oh my god! Greygirl that's fantastic!!! I'm so pleased for you! That's amazing news. I echo Cookie's 'stick beanie stick'!! yay! This news just made my eyes well up :)

:hugs: xxxxx

Thank you Cookie and Clara, so kind of you :D I'm still in shock and can't quite believe it! I'm just so nervous it'll go, but trying to enjoy today, and then tomorrow...etc :)

How are you both doing?

Awww stick beanie stick! This news is the highlight of my weekend :happydance: eeek hunni you did it :happydance:

Me I'm ok. Been super bitch on a rampage for the past 4 days. Had some slight cramping on and off, some pinching near my arm pits... which we have named pinchy pits lol. Have sooooooo many spots and sooooooo much cm, sorry TMI, but I feel so wet down there, its lotioney and goes from white then goes kinda ew? What was your cm like hun? If you don't mind me asking lol sorry :)

Xxxxxxxx

Awww stick beanie stick! This news is the highlight of my weekend :happydance: eeek hunni you did it :happydance:

Me I'm ok. Been super bitch on a rampage for the past 4 days. Had some slight cramping on and off, some pinching near my arm pits... which we have named pinchy pits lol. Have sooooooo many spots and sooooooo much cm, sorry TMI, but I feel so wet down there, its lotioney and goes from white then goes kinda ew? What was your cm like hun? If you don't mind me asking lol sorry :)

Xxxxxxxx

I really hope it sticks too!

I've not really had any signs to be honest, but it is still 1 day before af due anyway...so perhaps a little early? I've had some quite bad acid in the week, slightly sore boobs, but nothing massive - which does worry me a little. My cm was only really around for O day...the metformin is drying me up badly! Sorry can't help!

Awww hunni you got that BFP! And all my crossables are crossed for you hunni xxxxx
Try not to worry and enjoy it, before you no it you might get the morning sickness :D

Hmm... I just dunno what's going on with me. Not even sure when af due for me lol, mid - end of next week I think :D but we shall see.

Ahhhh I still can't believe we have another SPA lady with a beanie on board :happydance: :happydance: xxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG I am so happy for you GreyGirl! That is fantastic news :cloud9: Stick little bean stick! Keeping everything crossed that you have a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Cookie, I had so many spots leading up to my BFP, it was none stop spots until I was 12 weeks pregnant! Fx :hugs:

Awww hunni you got that BFP! And all my crossables are crossed for you hunni xxxxx
Try not to worry and enjoy it, before you no it you might get the morning sickness :D

Hmm... I just dunno what's going on with me. Not even sure when af due for me lol, mid - end of next week I think :D but we shall see.

Ahhhh I still can't believe we have another SPA lady with a beanie on board :happydance: :happydance: xxxx

I know! It hasn't sunk in yet! I hope you have a :bfp: too when you do test :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG I am so happy for you GreyGirl! That is fantastic news :cloud9: Stick little bean stick! Keeping everything crossed that you have a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Cookie, I had so many spots leading up to my BFP, it was none stop spots until I was 12 weeks pregnant! Fx :hugs:

Thank you :D I hope this baby sticks!!! :baby:

My avatar pretty much describes how I'm feeling right now, I am feeling mostly positive, with just hints of nervousness...but then you'll all relate to that!

I did another test today and was happy to see it was noticeably darker and more obvious...so I'm hoping it's a good sign, and my temp stayed high. My period is due today, so that's one hurdle crossed off! I'm planning to buy 2 more clearblue digital tests, and text next week and week after...so hopefully it will go from 1-2, to 2-3, to 4+ and I'll hopefully feel encouraged that my hcg levels are rising :)

My test from today...
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080502.jpg

Enough about me, how is everyone else doing!?

Grey I love that darker BFP :happydance: so chuffed for you sweetie. And I'm sure its only gonna get darker and darker.

Afm, I woke up with 2 extra spots today..... On my leg! :rofl: checked to see if it was a rash but only the 2! I've never had them on my leg before tho lol. But I did a ic this morning and could see the indent line but no colour Haha. So bfn. I don't think I'm gonna get one this month but I'm ok as wasn't really trying. Only Dtd once and that was day before I did the opk that was positive lol.

Hope your all well. I'm at work with a banging headache :( depressed cos its sunny outside lol xxx

Thank you Cookie and Clara, so kind of you :D I'm still in shock and can't quite believe it! I'm just so nervous it'll go, but trying to enjoy today, and then tomorrow...etc :)

How are you both doing?

Hi Grey, I'm good thanks. 3 days til b-day...eek! Feeling rather tired, heavy and achy plus a wee bit nervous about the 'big event' but I guess this is all normal!

How are you? Has it sunk in yet?! Still can't believe it, it's so exciting! Try to relax and enjoy :)

Cookie, keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you too! Weirdly I have a spot on my leg too! Really odd as I never get them there either. We must be spot twins! (just been watching Friends where Joey has the hand twin!! Hilarious!)

Anyway. Off for a sleep, so tired after a sunny walk to the park with my parents and a big lunch!

See you all soon xx

Yay spot twins! Loves it Haha. Nice walk in the sun with you family sounds lush. Hope you had fun and your resting up now hun

I think af is coming. Crampy and more intense so not surprised really. Lol.

Hope all is well with you all. Xxxxx

GreyGirl, great lines! Have you worked out your due date? So happy for you :flower:

Cookie, I hope its not the witch :growlmad: :hugs:

Clara, OMG 2 days to your due date :happydance: Hope your getting plenty of rest :sleep: I think the not knowing when things will start makes the nerves worse! When I was pregnant with DS I hated leaving the house the nearer to my due date I got! I was 10 days over due so it a long couple of weeks and I was MASSIVE!

Ive got my pre-op on Thursday and I'm hoping I might get a scan as the midwife thinks the baby is big and breech! I am very uncomfortable and I have this bruised feeling next to my belly button which is really sore :growlmad:

I'm getting nervous about my c-section but I am so happy to know I won't be going past the 12th April :happydance:

Hope your all having a lovely day. DS is at MILs today so I am enjoying some rest :flower:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot believe so much has happened in the past few days!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

CONGRATS GREY!!!!!! i'm so happy for you mama, you're making me tear up :flower: will say a prayer for you that everything goes well.. stick, baby, stick! how are you feeling today?!

cookie, any news? hope :witch: stays away! FX!

clara and missh.. hope you both are resting up and as comfy as possible! all this happiness in spaland.. i love it! been gorging on cream eggs.. we bought a dozen and dh says they're too sweet for him so i've got them all to myself.. haha! no flat tummy for me anytime soon :)

love to all :hugs:

GreyGirl, great lines! Have you worked out your due date? So happy for you :flower:

Cookie, I hope its not the witch :growlmad: :hugs:

Clara, OMG 2 days to your due date :happydance: Hope your getting plenty of rest :sleep: I think the not knowing when things will start makes the nerves worse! When I was pregnant with DS I hated leaving the house the nearer to my due date I got! I was 10 days over due so it a long couple of weeks and I was MASSIVE!

Ive got my pre-op on Thursday and I'm hoping I might get a scan as the midwife thinks the baby is big and breech! I am very uncomfortable and I have this bruised feeling next to my belly button which is really sore :growlmad:

I'm getting nervous about my c-section but I am so happy to know I won't be going past the 12th April :happydance:

Hope your all having a lovely day. DS is at MILs today so I am enjoying some rest :flower:

Hi MissH, I feel the same, we just went for a short walk to the shops and it took me ages! So achy and big and heavy now, just want to cry!! So hope I don't go overdue. Ah bless you about being nervous about c-section. I'm sure you'll be fine however I'm nervous too so I know how you feel to some extent.

Yep I'm trying to rest but sleep has become rather difficult as I can only sleep on my side and cruelly, that's the position my pelvis hurts the worst :( Sleeping on my back is a no-no, makes me feel awful, like I'll pass out. Not to mention getting up to pee every half hour or so! I'm done now. Scared or not, I'm ready to meet Beanie! I've been having sneaky afternoon naps to catch up though ;) Hope you get some rest today too xx

Hi Karine! How are you? Am hoping some of this baby dust rubs off on you and cookie now! You're right, things are getting exciting :) I just ate a bag of mini eggs to cheer myself up...! x

I love the vibes coming from the thread atm. Just to think in the next week - 9 days we will have our first spa babies :happydance:

Missh, hope the pre-op goes well and you get another glimpse of beanie :D enjoy ds being at the mils and rest up.

Clara! Your due in TWO DAYS! Hope beanie doesnt decide to stay longer. Bet your both nervous but just think it will all be worth it hey :happydance:

Karine! Hope your enjoying the cream eggs! I have to agree, they are a little too sweet for me too but doesn't stop me demolishing them lol.

Afm, surprisingly after I typed my earlier msg I went to the loo as felt af was here for sure but nada.... Just thick creamy cm again sorry TMI lol. Cramps have also vanished so I dunno. Will just have to see what happens I guess. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->