SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Karine, half my bump is made up of chocolate :haha: Today I have eaten half an easter egg :blush:

Cookie, I am keeping everything crossed that the witch stays away! Any idea when she is actually due?

Clara, I am up by 1 am every night to pee, then at least another 2 times :growlmad: I sleep on my side but sometimes the baby kicks me in the side until I turn onto my other side! I am so ready to meet this :baby:

I slept loads this morning because I was so tired. No pre-school this week for DS so yesterday was a long tiring day. He is going through the 'why?' phase so it is non stop talking! He also wants me to play on the floor a lot and it is very uncomfortable. Its just me and DS tomorrow so I have made sure I have done nothing today! Heaven :cloud9:

Clara, I have just been comparing my bump with yours and I am massive! No wonder people have asked me if its twins :haha:

Clara, I have just been comparing my bump with yours and I am massive! No wonder people have asked me if its twins :haha:

Haha! No, I just need to update my picture! I'm about your size too! Will try to get on my laptop later and change it :) You look lovely!!

cookie.. FX hunnie :flower: keep us posted!

clara.. i'm hoping for some too :) did all i could this cycle so we'll see. just a couple more days of discomfort sweetie.. stay strong! :hugs:

missh.. gosh i don't know how you do it, i think you're supermum.. just reading your post made me feel tired lol.. and i want 3! :shrug:

xx

Ooooooooo missh I love your piccy. Just think it will be a lot smaller soon :D cute bump :D

Afm, af cramps have returned but still no af. Had a funny moment earlier at work. Was putting spex away out back where are tea and snacks area is and suddenly felt a bit sicky from this smell.... It was haribo :rofl: but still convinced its af so not thinking anything of it lol.

Xxxx

Ooooooooo missh I love your piccy. Just think it will be a lot smaller soon :D cute bump :D

Afm, af cramps have returned but still no af. Had a funny moment earlier at work. Was putting spex away out back where are tea and snacks area is and suddenly felt a bit sicky from this smell.... It was haribo :rofl: but still convinced its af so not thinking anything of it lol.

Xxxx

Fingers Xed this means something :) xx

Hey ladies. Hope your all well.

Woke up at 4am with af cramps, bad enough to wake me so went to the loo expecting to see witch but nothing, so popped in a tampon (sorry TMI) and went back to bed. Woke up 7 and expected af for sure but nada? So did a ic but bfn! Lol.

So I keep getting cramps but no af? Normally only get cramps an hour before af so not sure what's going on?

How's everyone doing today? Hope your all ok xxxx

Aww Clara I love the new pic! So close now hun :happydance: beautiful bump xxxx

How many days past O are you Cookie?

Loving the baby bumps!!!

I've got my appointment with the DR booked for next Tuesday at 3...I'm keeping things crossed this is it...I'm trying to get the balance between cautious and optimistic!

GreyGirl, stay positive. Sending you loads of sticky baby dust :dust:

Cookie, hopefully no news is good news if the witch hasn't arrived! Lots of dust for you as well :dust:

Clara, you look great! Such a cute bump and I love the dress.

Karine, DS thinks he is superman thanks to a dressing up costume my mum has just bought him! I think I need to try and find a superwoman one for heavily pregnant women, it might give me some energy :haha:

Grey sending lots of positive vibes your way! :hugs:

Missh - loves the story about your DS being superman, but literally giggled my butt off at the superwoman prego size lol. Hope your resting up.

Grey, I don't really know where I am lol. Think I'm due af anytime from now to like Friday so not sure really lol. Will see what happens I guess but seriously surprised af not here yet but I'm sure it will be here by the end of the day xxx

You never know, could get a :bfp: that takes you by surprise like mine did! fx'd for you :dust: :)

Thanks hun we shall see, but not holding my breath.
Still no af? Had a little backache earlier with cramps but they both just come and go so I dunno.
Also, on the drive home from my mums I suddenly felt really sick, not like I would be sick but nauseous. But again had a big lunch so prob that lol.
Come on af, stop playing games and show your face already lol

How's you feeling hunni? Xxxx

Thanks hun we shall see, but not holding my breath.
Still no af? Had a little backache earlier with cramps but they both just come and go so I dunno.
Also, on the drive home from my mums I suddenly felt really sick, not like I would be sick but nauseous. But again had a big lunch so prob that lol.
Come on af, stop playing games and show your face already lol

How's you feeling hunni? Xxxx

Tis weird as you have more pregnancy symptoms than me! I've had no cramps, or sickness yet. Only tiredness, sore boobs and hunger. I hope I get some more or I'll start to worry :S

Hunni, I don't think these are pregnancy symptoms and remember everyone is different. My body is still a bit messed up from the pills etc. I'm 100% sure I'm not pregnant its just witch messing about.

Please don't worry, your beanie is sticky cxxx

clara.. loving your pic! i'm thinking about myself like that and it seems like such an impossibility! hope you are well hun :hugs:

missh.. i love how you and clara are so preggers yet you've both managed to stay fit and active.. hope i can be like that! :hugs:

cookie.. as you said, it could very well be af being a jackass but all the same.. FXFXFXFXFX!!!!!!!!! :hugs: was stalking this thread all day waiting on news from you!

grey.. :happydance: on your first appointment! today i was remembering how you used to say it'll never happen and i thought, i must say to you.. "i told you so!!!" :haha: haha! so happy for you.. beanie is sticky, don't you worry hunnie :hugs:

afm, absolutely nothing to report.. i swear this cycle if af comes i will pull out every last hair on my head! just the usual ovulation things so far, this tww is driving me nutso, wish i could sleep for the next 2 weeks. poor dh thinks we dtd on all the right days so for sure i'm pregnant.. lol. if only it were that easy, right?

:dust: to cookie (just you and me now, chick) and BIG :hug: to everyone else!

Aww karine :hugs: still nada to report lol.
Just me and you girl so let's do this :happydance:
Bless your OH, let's hope his positive attitude leads to a nice BFP for you both. Have you ov'd now then? Lol.

Think I will do a ic tomoro if af still isn't here lol.... Bfn waiting to happen tho lol xxx.

Just wanna say thanks to all you girls for always. Being here and sharing your amazing storys of life with us xxx butt plugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->