SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

cookie.. FX for us both!

and ditto.. don't know what i'd do without you girls :hugs: it's great to have ppl who understand and care about you!

XX

Aw you girls are so lovely :) Cookie, Karine, I want you to get your BFPs so much! Big bundles of baby dust :dust: for you both xx

Grey, good luck at your appointment although I'm sure you wont need it! Still thrilled for you and the little bean :) xx

MissH, hope you're feeling ok and those nerves aren't getting the better of you xx

AFM ... Due date today!!!!! Aaagh how did that happen?! A few crampy niggles but nothing much else. Symptoms seem to come and go- like being in my 2ww all over again! Seeing the doc today for my 40 week appointment so will update later.

Love hugs butt plugs and :dust: to my beautiful SPA girls xx

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Clara :happydance: :happydance: can't believe its your due date, seems like only yesterday you were posting your BFP! Good luck at your appt today and let us know how you get on
:happydance:

Afm.... No af and a bfn lol. Bloody annoying. Bored of waiting on the stupid witch. I know she's coming but just hurry up already! Lol. Xxxx

clara.. good luck hunnie!!!!!!!!!!!! you must be so excited!!!! how time flies, eh?

love and hugs :hugs:

Hi

All is ok with bubba, head down, engaged and strong heartbeat but I may have a UTI :( Not sure what this means for labour but as its bank Hol weekend I won't have the lab results for ages :( So may have to go to the maternity wing at the weekend and get it treated. I have been peeing a lot but was guessing this is normal? It's all a bit confusing really! Will keep you posted! Am so tired, have been in and out of bed all day! Such a lazebag!

Hope you're ok. Hope that witch is staying away xx

Aww Clara, hope its not an infection :( stupid bank holiday delaying your results too :( :hugs:
Fab news that baby is in the right place and hb nice and strong. It's exciting to think any time now she will be here :happydance:
Your not a lazebag, your due to give birth any time soon and your tired. Rest up and try not to worry hunni. :hugs:

Still no sign of af... Gettin a bit fed up now tho lol. Just hurry up and show your face already witch lol xxxx

I have my fingers crossed for you hunni! Witch leave the lovely Cookie alone or I'll beat you black and blue! X

Lol thanks Clara. This is like a 5 week cycle now but my ic tests are the 10mui ones so if I was gonna get a BFP I'm sure I'd have it by now. So just waiting on witchy witch lol xxxx

clara.. :thumbup: on baby doing well! i hope whatever it is that you have clears up fast hunnie :hugs: and you'll do a fantastic job! can't wait for you to have your babe in arms :)

cookie.. anything new to report? :witch: better stay away from you or i'll beat her with her broomstick :haha:

:hug:

Lol karine, nothing to report I'm afraid. Still no af and yet another bfn :rofl:
Boobs sore at the sides, feel bruised if that makes sense but that's it. Cramps come and go but still no bloody witch.... Trying not to think about it to much tho lol.

How are you doing? Where about are you in your cycle xxxx

hi cookie, think i may be about 4-5 dpo, no symptoms really, last night was having some juice and i had this really strong metallic taste in my mouth, asked dh to taste the juice and he thought it tasted fine. it only lasted a minute tho and hasn't come back since. not getting excited at all because last cycle i broke out so bad, i thought for sure i was preggo and it turned out to be just :witch: messing with me lol.

fx you get some good news soon hun :hugs:

Ooooooooo fx for you hunni. Metalic taste sounds good :D
Sending lots of baby dust your way hunni. Hope this months is it for you xxx :hugs: xxx

Yea I'm just waiting waiting and more waiting xxxx

i feel your pain, this is the worst part! i'd just like to know and get on with it!

:dust::dust: to you too hun..

Yea exactly hun lol. It's like hurry up and let us get on with it already :D
It's just weird cos one min I feel like af is here or just about to come then it passes and then I feel like its not coming. But cramping again now so we shall see lol.

What you up to today? Xxx

Cookie, I am keeping everything crossed for you. I remember the frustration of wondering whats going on but try and stay positive. I did feel like the witch was coming for me the day before my BFP so I would say no news is good news :hugs:

Karine, try and keep busy and forget about the 2ww [I know easier said than done!] but there is no reason why you wouldn't get a BFP soon. With 2 SPA babies about to be born we're due a few more BFPs!

Clara, how are you feeling? Good news about everything but the UTI :growlmad: Have you got a date to be induced if things to start on their own?

Had my pre-op yesterday, was at the hospital for 3 and a half hours! Only had a five minute chat with the doctor and a five minute chat with the midwife! They couldn't even tell what position the baby was in :growlmad: Can't believe its less than a week until baby is born. I'm nervous but ready!

Hope your all having a good day :flower:

cookie.. well it's a public hol today so i'm just chilling at home.. dh had to work and we've got a guy tiling our bath right now so i'm supervising lol. was just having some grape juice and the strange taste came back but i noticed it's just there for the first few sips i take.. wish it would stay longer, lol! so i'm thinking it must be just another weird thing on the list of weird things that happens before af.. :growlmad:

missh! geez, i thought those kinds of things happened only in trinidad (the 3 hour wait only to get 10 minutes of attention, i mean).. health care here sucks unless you can pay for it. but yay! in less than a week you'll be a mummy again! your oh and son must be so excited too :winkwink: FX everything goes smoothly for you hunnie :hugs:

i'm trying to keep myself occupied but i've nothing much to do and a baby story is all there is to watch on tv so far :shrug:

:hug: and :dust:

Karine and Cookie I'm rooting for you both! I keep checking in for news! Metallic taste sounds good Karine! Witch STAY AWAY!!

MissH I bet you're excited! Wish I knew when this little one was coming!! Sorry you had to wait so long, blimmin' hospitals :(

Well we went to the hospital today as I'm peeing so often and there's some irritation there, also I've been SO tired (but any of these could be late Preggo symptoms which is why I've not been to docs before). After what the doc said yesterday I decided to go in, they tested my urine again and still nasties in there so I'm on antibios :( Oh well, I'd rather get it treated if there's a little bug in there. Dont want to feel really rough for when labour starts. I'm now drinking gallons of water and cranberry juice! also urine infections seem to set off Braxton Hicks with me so would rather not keep thinking 'are these contractions?' when they're not!!

How you doing Grey?

Hope you're all well, will check in later xxx

Ooooooooo missh :hugs: id go mental if I was stuck at the hospital for so long, just to be seen for 10mins. Hope all is ok though hun. But how exciting to think that in less than a week you will have your LO in your arms :) sooo excited for you xxxx

Clara - sorry to hear the infection is still there but hopefully the anti-biotics will kick in and make you feel better. Hope the braxton hicks pass and you get to meet your LO soon :hugs:

Karine - enjoy the public holiday. Metalic taste again, that's a good sign hunni. Hope this turns in to a nice BFP for you hunni :hugs:

Afm, I went out to see my parents earlier so just incase popped a tampon in (sorry TMI) and got home just now and had some brown cm on it so I think af is finally deciding to show her ugly face lol. So by morning she should be here :D sad but actually ok :happydance:

Grey, how you doing sweetie. Hope all is ok with you my dear xxxx

Cookie, hope your ok :hugs:

Karine, hope your had a good day chilling and supervising. Thats my kind of day!

Clara, glad you got something to treat the infection, hope you feel better tomorrow :flower:

I am on some kind of tidying/cleaning mission! Think OH has had enough of be barking orders at him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->