SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

thanks for the encouragement gals :)

ohh, sorry about the infection clara.. i'm sure you'll soon be all better tho :hugs: rest up as much as you can, spa baby no. 1 is on the way!!

missh.. yep had an okay day, missed dh alot tho, hate when we have a long weekend and he's away but he'll soon be home :happydance: and hey! you need to rest too! don't overwork yourself!

cookie.. sorry hun :hugs: but maybe it could be ib.. don't give up hope yet! here i am telling you to not give up and i've sort of done it myself.. well not given up but i'm not allowing myself to think for even a minute that i might get that :bfp:

just trying not to think about it! watching one born every minute isn't helping tho, lol..

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies. Hope your all ok.

Quick update from me. Woke up this morning feeling utter pants. Cramping and back ache and leg ache.
Went to the toilet where I've now welcomed witch lol. Stupid af. But she's here and its the first normal af I've had so I'm happy :happydance:
Only down side for today is I ache and feel ill and about to head out on a 7 mile walk with ny family then staying in a caravan tonight.... Bleugh lol.

Hope all you ladies are ok and enjoying your long weekend.
Karine, I know what you mean hun, hang in there hunni, you might just get a nice surprise at the end of it xxxxxx

Hope you've felt ok today Cookie :hugs: Sorry the witch got you but stay positive and eat loads of chocolate!!! :hugs: x x

:hugs: Cookie. Damned witch, I'm going to beat her little pointy hat off xx

Sorry the witch came - but glad it was a 'normal' one, that's positive thinking for you :)

Hi everyone :waves: Hope you're all doing well :)

I still can't believe it, my main symptom is being absolutely shattered! If I don't get a nap, I'm unable to function...normally I can survive on not much sleep...feels weird! Liking not being sick, but kinds still worried it means I'm not going to make it all the way...trying to stay positive though :)

Grey, my friend is about 28 weeks now and had no morning sickness if that helps to put your mind at rest. It's not necessarily a good thing to be sicky! (in fact I'd not recommend it!) I was very tired at the beginning too :) Bless you! Try to relax hunni :hugs: xx

Grey, my friend is about 28 weeks now and had no morning sickness if that helps to put your mind at rest. It's not necessarily a good thing to be sicky! (in fact I'd not recommend it!) I was very tired at the beginning too :) Bless you! Try to relax hunni :hugs: xx

Thank you :) I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones...it's not that I want to be/feel sick (I HATE it!) but it's such a well-known symptom and I didn't get it with my ectopic, it might help me feel more positive this is it.
How are you feeling? :)

Am feeling ok. Bit achy and getting a few BHs here and there. Nothing concrete yet though!

Hang in there, I know the first few weeks are scary but I'm sure you'll be fine hunni. Try to enjoy and relax. Relaxing is probably the best thing you can do for bubba :) xx

GreyGirl, my friend has been pregnant twice and both times she has felt great. She didn't even get heartburn to the end of her second pregnancy, lucky girl! I would enjoy the lack of morning sickness now because it might kick in later! When will you get a scan? Hopefully that will put your mind a rest a bit :hugs:

Clara, its getting exciting! Not long now :happydance: Have you been given a date for induction? :baby:

Me, please can somebody take the easter egg away from me!!!!!!!!!!

Haha MissH! I know what you mean! Chocolate is definitely addictive!

I have an obstetrician appointment booked for Friday 13th..hmm not the best date, blimmin bank holiday! My MW appts are usually Mondays too, I don't want to wait that long though! I'm guessing the obs may do a sweep if madam's not made an appearance by then. You nay have your little one before me!

Right, off to walk to Ally Pally farmers market this morning. Hopefully all this walking will shake her up and give get the idea she'd quite like to move out...

Have a Happy Easter everyone xx

Hi girls! OMG Some huge things happening in here right now!

Clara & missh, it's GO time now eh? I'm so excited for you two! Getting to meet your little bundles soon!

Grey! Huge massive swooping congrats!!!! Super duper sticky dust to you! And Clara's right - relaxing is the best thing you can do right now. I didn't have a bit of morning sickness this whole time. My only symptom was being tired for the first 3 months. Faith. :)

Karine and cookie, your times are coming. I know it in the depths of my cockles. (that's in the heart, right?)

All good here! We have a little boy coming! DH is thrilled to have his little hockey star. And babe didn't leave anything to the imagination in showing us he was a boy. He's also measuring a week ahead (I'm close to 21 weeks now)... So that may just be because I'm not exactly petite at close to 6foot.... Or maybe I unwittingly ovulated close to a week before I thought I did even though I was generally a 28-dayer (cookie and karine, have hope.)

Now to the point of actually showing so that's neat. Always fun each day to play the game of "what in my closet will still fit?". And he's certainly learned how to make it known that he's there - feel little kicks and vibrations pretty often. What's weird is how it seems to happen overnight that he has a big growth spurt. My mind can't keep up with the image I see in the mirror. :p

Love and hugs to you all! I look forward to the updates!

(hmmmm.... Maybe it's time to take down my Christmas pup avatar....)

Hi prepping! So good to hear from you, glad all is well :) Congratulations on your little boy! Its so nice to start feeling little movements isn't it?! Yep maybe you should update your avatar witha scan pic ;)

Eek the SPA thread's really exciting now hey?!

Wonder when the first baby will arrive....!

C xx

I can only imagine how you are feeling right now. Walk that baby of yours out! :)
I'll work on getting a pic together... We'll be getting ready to go see family for Easter today so maybe that's a good time. Although right now I probably look more chubby than I do preggo. Ah well!

hi everyone :flower:

grey and prepping. :happydance: on everything going so well for you both!

prepping.. we've missed you hun! congrats on your little mister :hugs:

grey.. so you're one of the lucky ones eh? don't stress sweetie, i just know you've got a sticky bean.. i feel it in the depths of my cockles :winkwink: (love that prepping)

clara and missh.. no babas yet?! soon tho! life is going to totally change for you both, am really excited for you :hugs:

missh, i'm having the same egg addiction! bought 6 recently and ate all before dh could get any.. so i've decided i just won't buy any more.. will not go to the shops at all lol.

cookie :hugs: hope you feel better by now. sadly i think i'm also going to be seeing af soon.. i checked back my symptom diary from last cycle and everything is pretty much exactly like last cycle :cry: so i'm really down today but at least i'm getting it out of my system early so i'll be prepared. bloody stupid witch.

on a brighter note i'll be able to work on my abs so that when i go on my beach vacay next month i won't have to be sucking anything in :winkwink:

love to all and happy belated easter!

missh and clara i hope you have some great news for me when i pop back on :)

xx k.

Karine, don't count yourself out yet! Enjoy lots of chocolate and stay positive :hugs:

Prepping, can't believe your past the 20 week mark already! Congratulations on expecting a boy :baby: Sounds like your having a good pregnancy :happydance:

Clara, hope your feeling ok. Being overdue is frustrating :growlmad: :sex: is meant to be good for getting things started :winkwink:

GreyGirl, keep thinking positive thoughts :hugs:

Cookie, how are your feeling?

I am really tired today and I'm getting more nervous as time goes on! OH keeps telling me I'll be fine which is driving me mad! Most of all I can't believe that this time next week I will have a new baby :happydance:

Hope you all had a good weekend :flower:

Karine, as MissH says, hang in there, af symptoms are often the same as pg and it ain't over til she arrives. And then there's next month! :)

MissH, yes, quite frustrated now! Not really up for DTD as water infection is still hanging around so it's not that appealing but maybe we'll, er, take the plunge soon!! I am sure you'll be ok hunni, try to enjoy your last few days and relax if you can. At least oyu know your little one will be here soon! I may still be waiting when you're holding your baby!

Cookie :hugs: hope all is ok with you hunni.

Prepping, yep, been doing a lot of walking! I did an hour of yoga this morning too :)

Grey, hope all is well and you are feeling good :)

I've updated my pic to one OH took this morning after my yoga session. About ready to pop I think!

xx

Keep the moving going girls and your babies will be here in no time! ;)

Just had my appointment with the Dr. She told me to come off Metformin straight away - today! I'm worried cos I don't want my weight to go back up and I have also heard that it can help prevent miscarriage when taken up to 12 weeks...but I can't take it any more :(
Also, I feel like I'm having to fight to get the early scan I need. They're telling me I might not get a scan til 10 weeks - I almost died at 7weeks last time from ectopic! The midwife also doesn't normally see you until 10weeks, I had to recount my story to the receptionist and get her to call the midwife tonight and talk about me so I'm not left waiting - argh! I don't want to have to be in agony if it's ectopic before they listen to me again...I shouldn't be having to fight again like last time!

Grey, I hope that you're able to get things straightened out effectively soon. The extra stress doesn't help any!

Clara, heck of a bumpity bump you have! Too awesome. Any niggles today?

Missh, your DH is right -- everything will be fine. You're a strong woman and you have yourself a strong baby. Can't believe it's less than a week though. So exciting!

Karine, Where are you going for vaca?? I'll live vicariously through you. :)

Cookie, hope you're doing well! :hug:

All good here on the most part... Sucky thing is that I'm sick. Throat hurts and head hurts. And all I have is lemon, tea, and some Tylenol. Bugger.
Baby is good. Kicking away. Getting bigger. Thumbs up.

Hey ladies, sorry I've been mia, had some time off work and haven't bloody stopped lol.

Missh, try not to worry hun, you can do this and you will be holding your little baby before you know it :hugs: can't believe your so close now :happydance:

Clara - your new pic is beautiful but you do look like your about to burst! Lol. Can't believe LO is being stubborn and not coming out yet. Good luck beautiful lady, hope she gets a wiggle on xxx :hugs:

Karine - chin up chicken, your not out till the witchy witch shows. If she does show then you and me will attack next cycle hey sweetie :hugs: xxx

Grey - sorry to hear your drs were being so not understanding. Glad you fought them and hope you get an earlier scan. Relax hunni and enjoy it, you will be fine sweetie :hugs: xxx

Prepping - Congrates on your little boy. sorry to hear your not feeling well :( rest up hun. Can't believe your so far along already. It goes so bloody quick watching others go through it but bet it drags for you guys lol xxxx

Afm - I've had just over a week off work but haven't stopped. Back to work tomorrow :(
Witch is almost gone and then the fun can begin :happydance:

Butt plugs xxxxx

Glad baby doing well Prepping, love your new avatar too :)

Hey Cookie, glad af nearly gone and you can get busy! ;)

I phoned the hospital and they listened to me! I told them GP wouldn't refer me unless I had extreme pain and I said I really didn't want to have that again and wanted to make sure baby was in the right place so I didn't lose another tube...they listened :D got a scan next Tuesday @ 1.45pm so I'll be 6+1 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->