SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Cookie, hope you had an enjoyable time off work -- even if it was super busy. :) sometimes I'm surprised about being half way there too... It's gone fast and slow for us. Pretty sure the next 4 months will speed by though.

Grey, so glad you were able to get your test scheduled so that your mind can be eased! I'm amazed that they can see anything at 6 weeks so that's neat. I went for my first ultrasound at 8 weeks and it was just the size of a peanut. Now you can breathe a little easier at least.

Still feeling cruddy. Taking the day off to rest - of course I'll be preparing my taxes so it'll be a day of work anyway. But at least I'm able to lounge while doing it.
Feel a lot better today just because our fuzzball (Birman cat) came home after being gone close to two days. I know it isnt a big deal for most cats out there to be gone for long periods of time... But he's a bit of an idiot. :p He's only allowed out on a harness because he's far too takeable and he has a tendency of getting locked in garages for days at a time when he's loose. We're a little too fond of the brat so I had knots in my stomach all day. But he came home late last night very dusty, very hungry, and very lovey -- so he had to have been trapped in a garage again I think.
Lesson to take away from this: if I get this upset over a cat, how on earth will I react the first time my teenager is gone overnight without telling me. It'll take everything to stop me from calling for him outdoors and putting posters up. LoL Teenagers will come when you shake a bag of treats, right?

Just a quickie to say I'm going into hospital tomorrow at 8am to wait for my c-section! Feeling nervous and excited :wacko: Will update you all as soon as I can :baby:

Ooooooh good luck MissH! You will be absolutely fine! I'm quite jealous as you're going to meet your little one tomorrow! Good luck hunni although you don't need it I'm sure :) Will be thinking of you xxxx

Prepping, so sorry to hear you're feeling rough. :hugs: I hope you feel much better soon x

Grey, that's fab that you got them to listen! Well done, I'm so glad as now you can have your mind put to rest.

X

Rest up missh! You and baby will be great. So darn exciting! :cloud9:

Hi ladies!

I am back......!!!! Just wondered how you are all doing and looks like I am just in time! MissH all the very best with your new arrival!!!
Clara - not long now sweetie.......... SO excited for you. and Prepping & Grey!!!!! WOW! This thread really is lucky! Congratulations to you both!

Me - I have just got back from Asia. With work have travelled to Hong Kong, Beijing, Singapore, Bangkok and Tokyo - totalling 11.5 weeks! So been busy with work. OH and I are working on making us happier than we ever been which is fantastic. I cant tell you how happy I am right now. On top of that I have recently been promoted and did a lot of BD last weekend - at the right time - so could be back in the game?!??

Cookie & Karine - come on girls - we need to make this thread the luckiest thread on here!!

MissH and Clara - keep us posted! We want photos!

Just so you all know - I have been popping in and keeping myself posted and I am SO sorry I havent posted. Just wanted to be back in the game thats all - hope you all understand.

Love you all xxxxxxxxx

missh.. yay!!! baby on the way!!! so exciting, can't wait for an update hun! GL :hugs:

clara.. your turn next hunnie!! :hugs:

grey.. hope everything is progressing nicely with beanie and the scan goes well so you can have some peace of mind :hugs:

cookie.. yes we will attack the next cycle with a vengeance! just hope dh is here, he's got a big overseas job coming up so FX it isn't during my fertile time!

prepping.. hope you're better today hun.. can't believe you're so far along!

thanks for all the kind words, you all are really the best :) think i'm out of my funk now.. just waiting for af to show.

xx, k

hi achelois! :flower: so glad you're back on and in the game :happydance: it's me, you and cookie now hunnie!

Hey ladies.

Achelois :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'm sooooooooo pleased your back and things are so great for you. I've missed you :( but your back now :happydance: <3

Missh - hope everything has gone well and your now enjoying snuggles with your new arrival :hugs: can't wait for your update x

Clara - hope your well my dear. You've not popped in today so I wonder if your LO has arrived? That would be awsome if yours and missh's babies arrived together. If not hope your all ok.

Prepping - sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope your all better soon and beanie is doing well :hugs:

Grey - hope your ok. So pleased the hospital listened and you got your early scan :happydance: hopefully once you see peanut growing strong you will feel better. Big :hugs: xx

Karine - pleased to hear your feeling better now hun. You never know, af might not show :hugs: but we will hit it next month hey if not :happydance:

Afm, back to work today after 8 days off.... Bleugh! Was ok but pleased to be home now lol. Realised BD time is end of next week and I'm away from DF Monday night, wed night and Thursday night :( sucky. But I think its about Fri or sat fertile time so I dunno lol.

Can't wait for the updates ladies and did I mention ACHELOIS! :happydance: your back! :happydance:

Hi lovelies!

Unfortunately no baby Bean here for me today :( I just made and ate a HOT Thai green curry to try and tempt her out! Am seeing the obstetrician tomorrow too, I'm guessing they'll do a sweep.. Will let you know how it goes, eek!

Achelois!!! Hello! So good to see you back hunni! Sounds like you've been on a few adventures :) I'll be following you, Cookie and Karine avidly even once my naughty stubborn little Beanie arrives ;)

Prepping hope you're starting to feel better x

Cookie, yuk, going back to work is always sucky after time off but I find once you're there an hour or so it gets better. Hang in there sweetie. Hope you and DF manage to get some BDing in on time x

Grey, hope you're well x

Karine, hope AF still hasn't arrived x

MissH I hope you're not too sore and are holding a beautiful little beanie bundle in your arms! :) xx

I'm off to bed soon, am knackered today, hopefully my body's telling me to sleep to get ready for the big event ;) I already had a 2 hour 'nap'!! :blush:

X

Ooooooooo Clara. I was just telling DF about all you girlies and said I thought maybe your little girlie is making her way out today too.... But obviously not lol.
Hope all the napping and rest is your body gearing up for labour. Will be watching closely for updates sweetie. Hope she doesnt keep you waiting too much longer :hugs:

Omg just thought, does she have a name yet? Lol xxxx

Thanks Cookie x

We have a selection of 4 (top secret!) possible first names but we'll decide when we eventually meet her! I can tell you that her middle name will be Jennifer after my lovely Auntie in Australia who is still recovering from her aneurism :)

Will let you know ASAP!

Nite sweetie! Xxxx

Aww Clara love the middle name. That's lovely after your aunty. Hope she's on the way to getting better.
Ooooooooo can't wait for your birth update and can't wait to hear from missh too :happydance:

Hope you are all well. Back to work today Woooooo.... Not lol.
Butt plugs xxxx

Hi girls
Great to be back and at such an exciting time.......... SPA really is a lucky thread! The little hitch hikers are nearing the end of their journey with their mummys and about to join us on the thread! I cant wait for the updates and pictures ladies as well as all the gory details!

Karine / Cookie - ladies its our mission to join the others so that we can change threads again to something like "PBA Post Babies Anonymous" or something...

Would be so lovely to arrange a meet if we could?! Especially as we all have a common discussion we enjoy and evidently soooo much to talk about!

Just a quick question - post ovulation if you are pg what consistency is CM supposed to be / are you supposed to have any? just wondering ;-)

Love you all girls xxxxxx

Ps - keeping my fingers crossed Clara and MissH dont have a bad time of it and get to meet their little ones soon if they havent already!

Omg A I was thinking about the meet last night. Would be awsome to arrange it :happydance:
I seriously can't explain how happy I am that your back with us :happydance:

As for the cm question, obviously I don't know lol. But is it different from other months before af? If so its a fab sign :D when is af due for you hunni? Xxxx

OMFG!!! I am so pleased to be back too hunni and we deffo should arrange that meet!

Erm.... due AF on 23rd.... you? Not sure if different from other months - havent really taken that much notice recently but I think so...... so excited! xxx

Hi Ladies!

Hmmm, the CM question, not sure. I know it's egg-whitey before and during ovulation but I think it just starts to dry up towards AF. Hard to remember, I feel like I've been pregnant forever!

I'd love a meet up, may have my hands full for a bit in the near future though...!

Had a 'stretch and sweep' today with the obstretrician. I'm 1-2 cm dilated so she could get her finger in there and touch the baby's head! Was a bit uncomfortable but I tried to hang in there as long as possible as she said the longer you can stand it, the more chance there is of it working. Just before she did it, she had to take my blood pressure. Whilst talking about why they do inductions. She mentioned that going too overdue puts the baby at more risk of stillbirth. I got so upset! I think my hormones are up the spout currently, I'm such a wally! So consequently my BP went through the roof! Anyway, OH was lovely and held my hand while it was all happening. I think he's going to be a great birth partner :)

So, if this doesn't work, I'm booked for induction on Wednesday 18th April. I do not want this to happen as it means my lovely birth centre birth with the pool and the ball and the wandering around won't happen as you have to be hooked up to monitors :( I am so disappointed although I now have a date to work towards.... I have been out to get Clary sage oil (meant to bring on contractions) and have booked reflexology for tomorrow. OH and I plan to DTD tonight too, and I have lost count of all the spicy food I am eating! Please little Bean, come out! Me and the other SPAs want to see you.

Please send labour dust!

I am sending baby dust to all of you too! :dust:

Love and butt plugs to all xxx

Hi girls
Great to be back and at such an exciting time.......... SPA really is a lucky thread! The little hitch hikers are nearing the end of their journey with their mummys and about to join us on the thread! I cant wait for the updates and pictures ladies as well as all the gory details!

Karine / Cookie - ladies its our mission to join the others so that we can change threads again to something like "PBA Post Babies Anonymous" or something...

Would be so lovely to arrange a meet if we could?! Especially as we all have a common discussion we enjoy and evidently soooo much to talk about!

Just a quick question - post ovulation if you are pg what consistency is CM supposed to be / are you supposed to have any? just wondering ;-)

Love you all girls xxxxxx

Ps - keeping my fingers crossed Clara and MissH dont have a bad time of it and get to meet their little ones soon if they havent already!

My CM in early pregnancy has been a constant (in the 1st week, gone now) 'wet' feeling and I checked my knickers like 20 times a day because I was convinced af had started. It's creamier and thicker I think that ovulation CM. Hope that helps :)

Hi Ladies!

Hmmm, the CM question, not sure. I know it's egg-whitey before and during ovulation but I think it just starts to dry up towards AF. Hard to remember, I feel like I've been pregnant forever!

I'd love a meet up, may have my hands full for a bit in the near future though...!

Had a 'stretch and sweep' today with the obstretrician. I'm 1-2 cm dilated so she could get her finger in there and touch the baby's head! Was a bit uncomfortable but I tried to hang in there as long as possible as she said the longer you can stand it, the more chance there is of it working. Just before she did it, she had to take my blood pressure. Whilst talking about why they do inductions. She mentioned that going too overdue puts the baby at more risk of stillbirth. I got so upset! I think my hormones are up the spout currently, I'm such a wally! So consequently my BP went through the roof! Anyway, OH was lovely and held my hand while it was all happening. I think he's going to be a great birth partner :)

So, if this doesn't work, I'm booked for induction on Wednesday 18th April. I do not want this to happen as it means my lovely birth centre birth with the pool and the ball and the wandering around won't happen as you have to be hooked up to monitors :( I am so disappointed although I now have a date to work towards.... I have been out to get Clary sage oil (meant to bring on contractions) and have booked reflexology for tomorrow. OH and I plan to DTD tonight too, and I have lost count of all the spicy food I am eating! Please little Bean, come out! Me and the other SPAs want to see you.

Please send labour dust!

I am sending baby dust to all of you too! :dust:

Love and butt plugs to all xxx

Wow, can't believe they touched baby's head! Hope it works for you and you don't need inducing. I'm sure it'll all be fine :D Best of luck!

Ahhh Clara!!! Sounds like you have been through it you poor thing ;( Your little hitchhiker is a real naughty bean!!!! Obviously really comfortable in mummys tummy ;-)

What an awful thing to say when you are so heavily pregnant, about to undergo a painful examination, having your BP done and already overdue - silly moo. Ignore her - lots of people go over esp with their first. You will be absolutely fine.

Enjoy your BD tonight - might have to do the same (ob. not with your DH with mine! LOL!)

COME ON BABY CLUCK!

Thinking of you hunni and cant wait for your updated post. If I dont hear from you / speak to you before..... wishing you all the very best beautiful - you will make an amazing mummy.

Love

A xxxxxxx

Thanks Grey - helpful to know - I do feel wet and cannot believe the amount of CM I have. But you know what the 2ww is like - you pass wind and swear its a symptom!!! LOL!

Hope you are well laydee

A x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"