SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

achelois.. :hugs: it's our mission, yes! it can be so daunting but thankfully i get over the tough part really fast and get on with it. just wish i could get my :bfp: already, i'm dying for it :cry: i've noticed more cm as well, it's very thick and lotiony like.. not thinking about it tho, last cycle i swore i was preg, i broke out so much and was extra sniffly, but no luck :shrug:

clara.. aww hun :hugs: for you.. FX babygirl decides it's time to meet mummy and daddy this weekend. sending you loads of labourdust hunnie :flower: i'm sure you'll have good news for us really soon.. best wishes for a safe and easy delivery! btw jennifer is such a pretty name..

grey.. :hugs: hope it's all going well for you mama! you 4 are my heroes presently :winkwink:

cookie.. am green with envy over here, as i won't be joining in on the spa meet-up :cry: wouldn't it be nice to have a tropical spagirl getaway tho? ah, if only i was closer!

prepping.. hope you're well! waiting on your preggo pic! :winkwink:

:hug: and :dust: girlies.. xx

Every time I log on here I can't help but smile ladies. We have 2 spa babies waiting for their introduction, we have 2 little hitch hikers growing strong and we have Achelois back :happydance: karine I think the 3 of us together will do this and join our other beautiful mummies and mummies to be :happydance:

A - I'm pleased your feeling excited. Im hoping the evil witch stays away and that the cm is a good sign for you sweetie pie.

Clara - I'm sorry to hear how the mw was with you. My best friend OS a mw and I could never imagine her behaving like that. Stay strong sweetie and here's to hoping your little princess decides to make an appearance over the next few days, if not, you have a date now like you said :hugs: hang in there hun :hugs:

Grey - how you feeling hunni? Hope your more relaxed now. Bet your excited about seeing peanut :hugs:

Karine - I'm gutted your so far away. It wouldn't seem complete without you sweetie. But you'd be there in spirit hunni bun. Still no af hey? Fx she stays away hun :hugs:

Afm, still having spotting :( but like I said previously this is my first "normal" af so I'm happy :happydance: but as I'm away on and off next week I'm not gonna get myself hopeful for this cycle.

Eeeek.... I know I keep going on.... But you seriously don't know how happy I am now we are all back together :happydance: xxxxxx

Hi all! The thread has a very excitable feel :) Loving it! A, hoping your er, 'wetness' is a good sign!

Don't get me wrong, the obstetrician was lovely, I don't think she realised it had upset me until she saw my BP go up and then looked at me and saw tears! I'm just all over emotional :blush: She was actually very sweet and reassuring.

Well...have been having cramps and strong Braxton Hicks which are a little more painful than normal. I really how this is it and I don't have to be induced!

I can't stop checking in here lately as you girls are making me smile xx

Every time I log on here I can't help but smile ladies. We have 2 spa babies waiting for their introduction, we have 2 little hitch hikers growing strong and we have Achelois back :happydance: karine I think the 3 of us together will do this and join our other beautiful mummies and mummies to be :happydance:

A - I'm pleased your feeling excited. Im hoping the evil witch stays away and that the cm is a good sign for you sweetie pie.

Clara - I'm sorry to hear how the mw was with you. My best friend OS a mw and I could never imagine her behaving like that. Stay strong sweetie and here's to hoping your little princess decides to make an appearance over the next few days, if not, you have a date now like you said :hugs: hang in there hun :hugs:

Grey - how you feeling hunni? Hope your more relaxed now. Bet your excited about seeing peanut :hugs:

Karine - I'm gutted your so far away. It wouldn't seem complete without you sweetie. But you'd be there in spirit hunni bun. Still no af hey? Fx she stays away hun :hugs:

Afm, still having spotting :( but like I said previously this is my first "normal" af so I'm happy :happydance: but as I'm away on and off next week I'm not gonna get myself hopeful for this cycle.

Eeeek.... I know I keep going on.... But you seriously don't know how happy I am now we are all back together :happydance: xxxxxx

Ok so I know I'm really sad but.... I've just sat and gone through the original thread where some of us first met and smiled! Achelois, missh, Clara and prepping where all there, karine you were destined to join is sweetie :hugs: but I just giggled my butt off and had so many memories and realised the amazing journey we have all been on together :hugs: its where the thread name SPA came from (claras idea) and butt plugs were first mentioned. Omg can you believe we have been talking and supporting eachother for almost a year now! Crazy but wouldn't wanna share this part of my life with anyone else :hugs:

Loves you beautiful ladies I do :hugs: xxxxx

haha! yes cookie, i remember reading the other thread and thinking you all were crazyfunny but i really loved the vibe on here and was so relieved when i joined and nobody felt i was intruding because you all were like a family :) thanks for welcoming me with open arms :hugs: .. af is due between monday and thursday :growlmad:

prepping.. forgot to answer.. am just popping over to our sister isle tobago for a weekend in may and again in june..

clara.. FX for a weekend delivery hunnie :hugs:

hey missh should be a mummy by now, yes?

xx, k

Ok so I know I'm really sad but.... I've just sat and gone through the original thread where some of us first met and smiled! Achelois, missh, Clara and prepping where all there, karine you were destined to join is sweetie :hugs: but I just giggled my butt off and had so many memories and realised the amazing journey we have all been on together :hugs: its where the thread name SPA came from (claras idea) and butt plugs were first mentioned. Omg can you believe we have been talking and supporting eachother for almost a year now! Crazy but wouldn't wanna share this part of my life with anyone else :hugs:

Loves you beautiful ladies I do :hugs: xxxxx

*sniff*

Cookie can you post a link to the old thread please? I'd love to read it again :) x

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/650217-anyone-waiting-test-around-1st-july.html

Clara that's the link. Seriously brought a tear to my eyes and giggled my butt off lol.

Karine, couldn't imagine not having you here sweetie xxxx

Omg girls. I love you all too and am so happy to be back xxxxx. Karine - you are definitely a true spa member. We love ya.

Come on missh - suspense killing us! ;0)

A xxxxxxx

yes I agree A, missh.... We can't wait for your update... The suspense is killing us.
And A and karine, I'm praying witchy witch leaves you beeeee. As we say, I've got all my crossables crossed girlies :happydance: xxxxx

I didn't see the original thread, only joined this one. Looks like you girls had some fun!
All happening here too, hoping for some birth updates soon!

Sorry grey, ment to say your were destined to be a SPA girlie too my sweetie.
Hope your all well. Big :hugs: mummy-to-be xxxx

That's ok, I didn't realise there was an original thread until now! I thought this was it! Makes sense, a lot of you did seem to know each other before, now I know why! I love it here, a friendly and funny place through what is a scary journey! :hugs:

Morning! Well I just read the WHOLE of the old thread and up to page 43 of this one!! Has taken ages but so funny :) I read to just after I got my BFP on p41. If anyone's in the 2ww and needs to compare symptoms, it seems I listed everything leading up to it!!!

Achelois-looks like I had lots of CM leading up to BFP instead of being 'dry' so that may help answer your question the other day.

So, no blimmin baby today. She's a little minx! Really hoped the sweep would work :(

Anyway, have a lovely weekend everyone. Butt plugs forever!!!

Xx

Lol Clara, its funny reading it back hey. Funny times indeed lol.
How annoying she's not budging yet but there's still time hunni bun xxx

Grey, I know what you mean, this place is great :hugs: and we shall stick together through ups and downs and of course lots of :happydance:'s xxxx

I read the butt plugs thread again the other day. Doesn't ever get boring and has me on stitches every time!
Oh Clara - lets hope she's a little sleepy baby when she's here especially at weekends! Keep us posted & good luck. Also thanks for the tip re cm.

Grey - goes without saying laydee definitely a SPA original!

Cookie when's af due? Hope you're ok

MissH what's going on?!?!?!

A
Xxxxxxx

Awwww, good walks down memory lane. Such a journey!

Clara, I've got all my hopes and thoughts focused on your little miss coming out on her own soon! Don't stress about the 18th quite yet... A lot can happen in the next fee days!

Missh, hope everyone is doing beautifully!

Achelois, hi!!! So nice to see you back and that you're doing well! Wonderful that all of you can arrange a meet.... I have an idea though! How about Canada for a meeting place?? I know a nice place we can go! :D as for CM, I never found anything obvious post ov other than being drier.

Karine! Enjoy Tobago!

Cookie and grey, smushy butt plug dances ;)
P.s. grey, I totally just realized that I'm using the same pic that i think you had from before. Oops! Took it from my phone wallpapers and didn't think.... Ummm.... I'll change it eventually. ;) :D

Wiggler is doing well here. Pretty sure he's part dew worm. Looking more on the preggo side than chubby, so that's nice... Now am in desperate need of new clothes!
Well, should get going. I have a test and exam today that I need to get my head into gear for.
:hug:

Aww prepping Canada sounds heaven, but my money is all being stashed for our mortgage lol. Annoying though. Glad little wriggler is doing well and you get to go clothes shopping lol.

Achelois I'm not due af for a while yet, she's only just left me :( due on about 3 weeks and can't think of the date off the top of my head lol. Will find out and let you know though :D

Afm I'm at work and we have just had a seek parade go through the streets, so much fun and all dancing round like crazy people lol. And then a lady came in with her 7 month old daughter called reah, she was smiling so much at me and I was fussing her and then the mum practically threw her at me for a cuddle. So beautiful and so precious, could of cried lol. And now I'm walking round work with a stupid smile on my face. Bless her little cotton sockies :hugs:

A - Omg I can remember that fetish thread being posted lol. Just the butt plugs thing made me roflol Haha. So pleased things are lookin up sweetie :hugs:

What's everyone up to today?

Butty plugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi peeps! had a read as well.. seems like just yesterday we were all ttc, now we're 4 down 3 to go! not bad!

clara.. still keeping fx for a weekend delivery for you hun!

i guess no news from missh is good news.. i'm sure she has her hands full with the new sweetie pie :)

waiting patiently for af.. i feel exactly like i did last cycle.. the heaviness i feel just before af is here. but it's ok, will just keep on trying :) still have about 12 opks so i'm good to go..

love to all,
k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"