SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Cookie, glad you got some baby mushes in. ;) I have a feeling I'll be one of those mums that are perfectly happy tossing my kid to someone to luv over. Gives the arms a break. ;)

Karine, never know with AF symptoms... One thing I remember from my last cycle is how normal all my symptoms were --which is why it was so frustrating that AF was late. I just wanted the relief of not feeling pre-AF! Little did I know...

I got some new maternity clothes on sale. That's my exciting news of the weekend. How's everyone else?? Clara, how are you doing now??

Ladies I can see I have loads to catch up and so I will try and read everything later and do a proper reply. This is to let you know that I am home from the hospital. Baby George James was born on the 12th April weighing 8lb 14oz! I was so shocked that he is a boy as I really thought he would be a girl! I am totally in love and he is the most chilled about little man :cloud9: I will post a picture later.

C-section was a bit of a nighmare, had to wait 9 hours at the hospital before I was taken to theatre. I had nothing to eat since 8.30pm the night before and nothing to drink since 6 am that morning. George was born just before 6pm! Finally got put on a drip at 3pm so it was long uncomfortable day. I had a massive bleed after the c-section and was quite unwell for a while. Had so many blood test and injections that I look like a pin cushion!

Happy to say I'm home and on the road to recovery. DS1 is delighted to be a big brother. I feel very lucky :cloud9:

Aw MissH I'm so sorry you had such an ordeal. So glad though that little George James is well :) looking forward to seeing his little face!

Hope you're feeling better soon hunni, take care and rest up as much as you can! (hard with a new little one I imagine!) lots of love to you and your family xx

Thanks Clara! I guess your still waiting for things to start? Won't be much longer now. The wait will be worth it :cloud9:

Afraid so :( Getting a bit fed up. I really don't want to be induced because I won't be allowed to go to the birth centre and will have to be hooked up to monitors and be all 'medicalised'. Really want this LO to come before the 18th!

Anyway, what will be will be I guess. I'm sure she's worth waiting for :)

CONGRATULATIONS MissH on the birth of your son, I'm sorry things didn't go as planned, but glad he's out safe and you're home now :D Can't wait to see him :D

Hope baby comes before induction date Clara, must be frustrating!

Congrates missh on the safe arrival of George James :happydance: bets he's gorgeous and can't wait to see him. Sorry you've had a tough time with the c section but really pleased to hear your doing ok. Rest up when you can m'dear xxx

Clara - she's a stubborn little maddam but as you said I'm sure she's worth the wait. Hope she gets a wriggle on soon thou xxx

Clara, I think i would be like that too. She was so adorable bless her.

Grey, hope all is ok with you and beanie sweetie xxxxx

Hey ladies!
Omg! Congratulations MissH on the birth of little George James. And hat a beautiful name. Cannot wait to see him. Sad everything didnt go quite as planned but glad you're both healthy and safe. Post pics soon.
Prepping - Canada sounds lovely. Maybe one say we could all pop over! Haha x
Grey - hope you're doing ok. Bet you got some nice bits from the sale?! Are maternity clothes more expensive?!
Clara - hope you're ok sweetie. Crossing my fingers little madam makes an appearance soon so you can go to your centre as you wanted. Must be so hard when you plan so meticulously and these babies change everything to suit themselves!
Cookie - how you doing hunni?
As for me - 8dpo today. Bbs killing me. Few aches downstairs. Feel bloated. Totally exhausted. Getting a little bit excited! Trying not to poas every 5 minutes. If I'm not pg this month I'll be stunned. Bbs feel like bowling balls and ache more and more as day goes on.... Will know this weekend / Monday latest.
Love to you all.

A xxxxx

A - its all sounding so promising hunni :happydance: so excited for you sweetie. All my crossables are tightly crossed for you :hugs: your better than me, id be poas constantly lol.

I'm good thanks hun. Work today then gotta drive to Birmingham this afternoon for a work seminar tomorro then home tomorro night then no work till next Monday :happydance:

Love to you all xxxxxx

Morning

Thanks for all your thoughts and best wishes my lovelies!

Achelois, sounding good hunni! FX for you!

Prepping, I would love to come to Canada! Maybe one day....

Grey, hope you got some bargains :)

Cookie, hope your seminar is ok :) Try and enjoy the change of scene!

Karine, hope all is well with you?

MissH I go all gooey when I think of you cuddling your little boy! Think my hormones are making me extra soppy!

AFM: (TMI alert!) ta da da Dahl! Drum roll... I had my bloody show this morning! Woop woop! I had been losing little bits of mucous and wondering if it was something but this was very obviously something :) Almost like a period. Me and OH DTD this morning so maybe that helped things along. We're going to the Tate modern today to see the Damien Hirst exhibition. I reckon that because we've planned stuff, madam may try to spoil our plans (which of course I really do want her to do!)

Have a great day everyone

Love and dancing butt plugs xxx

Thanks Cookie - have a good trip!

OMG Clara - Too too excited!!! Keep us posted xxxx

Omg Clara! :happydance: keep us posted, sounds like littlen is finally deciding that it might be nice to come meet you. Get your butt in to a mother care shop, if your waters break in there you get a juicy gift voucher lol.

Thanks, not lookin forward to the driving part but managed to convince my boss to let me take my best mate from work so should be fun :happydance:

Xxxx

hey gals :)

missh.. congrats on george james!! well done, hun.. :happydance: and what a lovely name! can't wait to see his piccie! :hugs:

clara.. can't wait to hear your news and all the details hun! FX everything goes/went well :hugs:

cookie.. hope you enjoy your time away from the office! that's always a good thing :winkwink:

achelois.. sounding good so far hunnie, everything's crossed for you.. how great would it be for you to catch that eggy the first month back? :hugs:

prepping.. :flower: thanks hun.. i'm expecting af but secretly hoping against hope she doesn't show. yesterday dh got his work schedule and he'll be offshore next week and the following week (ie, my fertile time)

i guess if it doesn't happen there's a reason for it, so just trying to tell myself that.. feel like she'll come on today tho.. boobs and lower back starting to hurt :( will keep you all posted.

hope everyone is doing great :hugs:

I'm running out the door but had to post quick.... Clara! I'm so excited! I bet you anything that you won't have to worry at all about that induction date. Lil miss will be on her way soon! I hope she totally throws your plans out the window! GL hun!!!

Sorry to hear that hunni. I'll know by Monday and may well be joining you. F's x'd for you for a successful cycle this time hunni xxxx

Sorry Karine :hugs:

I'm just on my way out, but just wanted to pop in first and say we're back from the scan. They warned us we probably wouldn't see much because of how early I am. They found a sac in the womb - which they said wouldn't alone rule out ectopic - and suggested and internal scan to get a better look.
Well, they not only found the baby in the sac, but we saw a heartbeat! A minor miracle at 6+1 weeks!!! We're thrilled and so excited that my miscarriage risk should drop now too and we can start thinking about 'when' and not 'if' all the time! Thanks for all your support guys, can't believe I've seen my baby and a heartbeat, surreal! :cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

thanks grey :hugs: congrats on your great news! will keep my fingers crossed that beanie continues to get bigger and healthier hun :)

achelois.. thanks, fx you'll be joining grey and not me! :hugs:

well i'll be taking a mini break from ttc as dh will not be around this cycle, he leaves thursday evening for 2 weeks :cry: will use the time to build myself back up, getting af yesterday just totally crushed me. this is the most frustrating thing! thank god for my supportive spa girls.. love you gals :)

xx

OMG Grey - FANTASTIC news - I bet that was an emotional moment! SO SO PLEASED for you xxxxxxx and @ 6w+1 you are sooooo lucky - you must have a very healthy little bean in there!

Karine - dont be a stranger darling - sorry it crushed you - I know how you feel. Its the worst feeling in the world. Your time will come when mother nature determines it to be the right time. As you may / may not know I miscarried last year and it destroyed me and very nearly my relationship. It took us until January this year - really more March until we put things right and moved on and now I couldnt be happier - I feel like now is the right time. Things happen for a reason sweetie. Here for you if you want to talk.

Much love

A xxxxx

Hey ladies, back from Birmingham and shattered lol. Bloody sat nav wouldn't work so had to drive and hope for the best lol.

Grey! That's amazing news about beanie and Congrates on seeing the heart fluttering away. So pleased for you and now you get to watch beanie grow in to a strong healthy baby :happydance:

Karine I'm so so so sorry af showed :hugs: bloody witch is a bloody bitch! Sometimes a break is good and I'm pretty much out this month already too due to being away on and off this week :( but we are all here together and will support eachother always :hugs:

A - how are you feeling beautiful? Any more casual observations to report?
So pleased your doing so well hun :hugs: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->