SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

That's so wonderful!!! I'm so excited for you!! Wishing all the best, keep us posted (if you don't mind) :D yay!!!

yay clara!! GL hun, fx for a safe delivery!! hey i forgot you are my age.. makes me feel hopeful :) :hugs: to you and baby cluck!

thanks prepping.. think i may try your approach from may :)

xx

YAY! CLARA!!!! So so pleased for you sweetie! Good luck xxxx

Sorry girls at work so a flying visit - will pop back for a proper update later

Love

A xxxx

Aww Clara! Huge Congrates on maddam deciding to do this alone :happydance:
So excited for you and fx you have her in your arms soon sweetie :hugs:

Missh - George James is just so adorable. Congrates on your beautiful baby boy and bless ds on trying to help out :D

Prepping - steps is a group from the 90s I grew up listening to and they are doing a reunion tour and so me and my mum went and danced our butts off lol. Was awsome.

Karine - glad your feeling better now, your oh will be back before you know it and they you have your little break to look forward too :D :hugs:

A - how are you doing beautiful? Any sign of af? Any new symptoms? Big :hugs: xxx

Afm - well steps was just amazing! We sang and danced the whole way through and Claire has the most amazing voice ever. I felt 10 again, it was great lol.
Was naughty and had a few drinkies with my mum... Well... Actually A LOT of drinkies with my mum lol. I ended up crying as my mum said she was worried about me cos I've been a bit down and she was worried about me and DFs relationship. I just told her that its the whole mc thing, it has tested mine and DF relationship but we are getting there :D although I stopped in to DF work on the way back from my mums today and he told me that close friends of ours are expecting... I could of cried lol. But I'm seriously chuffed for them. I just am sooooooo ready for a BFP now so fx lol.
I just got home and did a opk and it was neg but urine was very diluted so dunno? I didn't test yesterday so could of ov'd then so BDing was actually timed ok so we shall see :happydance:
I'm sooo sooo sooooooo ready for my BFP now tho :D

Sorry for my rambling. Loves you all lots and lookin forward to all your updates xxxx

Hey ladies

Cookie - glad you enjoyed steps. Your bfp is just around the corner I can feel it. Just relax track your dates and BD till your hearts content.

Clara - sounds like bubba is on their way. So exciting.

Afm - looks like I could be exactly 9 months behind Clara. Caved and did a test this morning at 13dpo and........ BFP!!!!!! 1-2 on a clearblue digital!

Nervous and cautious after last time but fingers crossed!!!!!

A xxxxx

Cookie, keep the spirits up! Everything crossed for you! Glad you had so much fun with your mum. And it's good to keep that line open with her as to how you're doing. Mums are pretty awesome for listening.

Ach! Thats awesome!!! Super duper sticky dust that AF is completely MIA to confirm even more so! Keep us posted!!! So happy for you :cloud9:. Have you been feeling anything in particular?

Clara, I'm sure you have your hands full atm, so just thinking about you and hoping all is good. :) I can't wait to hear how everything has gone!

Grey, Karine, missh, :hug: :)

I picked up our first 'big' purchase yesterday! Its been a debate between DH and I in regards to the crib as he wanted it new and I was leaning towards gently used. They're SO expensive after all at a general start price of $450 plus 13% tax. But I went on kijiji just to take a look at what may be out there and came across a small store in my actual town that had a crazy sale. I picked up a really nice new sturdy crib for $224 including taxes!! I'm so excited! Started this step in the process and saved a bunch already. Otherwise I've been talking to friends in the last couple days and have been lining up all the used baby items that we're graciously taking off their hands. It's really handy that they all had boys too.

So ya. It's pretty neat. Now we just have to start organizing the baby room so we can actually start putting stuff in it. Fun times!
Oh ya, and he's doing just fine. I have now come to understand that sleeping with a pillow between your legs really is so much more comfy. All good.

Omg Omg Omg Omg A! I actually just cried reading that! :happydance: :happydance: what amazing news I'm so so thrilled for you hunni :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :happydance:
I knew you'd get that BFP this month. Everything will be fine sweetie.
Eeeeeeeek A you truely deserve it hunni.

Come on karine, its me and you girlie :happydance:

Eeeeeekkkkkkk :happydance:

I've gotta say, I'm actually I little excited this cycle, we BD'd sun, tues, wed and Friday. Usually we don't get that much in lol

Xxxxxxxx

Ooo prepping we posted together lol.

How exciting about getting the crib :happydance: and super handy all your friends had boys with all the hand me downs :D

This thread is sooooooo exciting Atm :D

I just wanna run round screaming :happydance:

Clara. Can't wait for your update, hope all went well sweetie xxxxx

Thanks girls

Post a pic of the crib prepping?! Bet its lovely!

Cookie - touché. You made me cry too!!! So nervous this time but eeeeeeeek!
The fact you're feeling positive I half the battle. Keeping my fingers crossed and throwing lots of babysit your way xx

Cookie and Karine. Come on girls. I need a bump buddy ASAP!

Clara, Grey and MissH - hope you're all ok

A xxxxx

Yea that's a point A, prepping we wanna see the cute crib :D
And A I wanna see that BFP! How did you tell your OH? I love all the details lol.

Yea I'm feeling pretty darn good so we shall see, just wish I could fast forward the next 2 weeks lol :happydance: xxxx

Cookie, your time is coming. I know it. Having a few more boink sessions doesn't hurt!

Ach, I bet this weekend is going to be memorable too! We found out on a Saturday morning and the weekend was a daze. I hope you had a bit more tact about telling your OH than I did. I flung the test in front of him on the bed 10 min before he left for work and said "holy shit". LoL
As for a crib pic, Remind me to take a pic of the baby room when closer to the date... Because right now the crib isn't too exciting considering it's in a box. LoL. But here's the site where there's a pic: https://www.lunaproducts.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=64&Itemid=20

Aww prepping that's so cute! We shall indeed remind you to take pics at a later date. I shall be bugging for bump pics soon too lol :happydance:

Haha, love how you told your OH lol made me giggle.

Now I have to share, I'm so addicted to this thread atm I'm currently sitting on my car on here on my fone lol crazy lady. Don't panic DF is driving, oh and I've also just eaten my weight in Percy Pigs! Damn you addictive sweets, slight over dose..... Bleugh lol... Sugar rush.... Much lol xxx

I wanna see the crib too! ;)

A - that is AMAZING news!!!! So pleased for you, you're only a few weeks behind me, what would your EDD be? So happy for you :D

Crib is beautiful Prepping.

Cookie and Karine - rooting for you!

Grey - thanks! EDD 31st December 2012!!

A xxx

Hi, just thought I'd look in quickly on my SPA girlies...

OMG A!!!! That's fantastic news!!! So pleased for you my lovely!! December babies are great ;) Dec 2nd here. Massive congratulations x

AFM, still waiting. Cleaned for 2 hours, walked round most of N London then had a sleep. Contractions a little linger, bit closer together and marginally painful but the process is frustratingly slow. She has to come before tomorrow eve or I'm 42 weeks by their calculations and I'll have to be induced then.

Will update when there's news.

C xx

Thanks Clara!

Wishing you all the best sweetie. Let us know as soon as you have news. Xxxxx

Oh Clara what a little Missy she is. Glad things are slowly progressing and hopefully she will be here before you know it. Keep us posted, we are sending lots of labor dust your way :hugs:

A - just told DF that my friend A got her BFP today and he knew exactly who I was talking about :D and he said "oh bless her" :D my DF can be a bit of a dick sometimes but he truely has a heart of gold :D

OMIGOSH so much happens every time i'm away!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS achelois!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: so over the moon for you and oh hunnie!!!!!!!!

cookie.. have a feeling you're next!!!!!!!! FX!!! how exciting this is!! :happydance:

clara.. sending you loads of labour dust chickie :hugs:.. c'mon baby cluck, we're all dying to meet you!

prepping.. loving how you told oh.. i always imagine how i'll tell dh and my family, they want it for us SO BAD. spent last night at the parents' and surprisingly there was no baby talk (what a relief)

grey.. hope things are great with you hunnie.. :hugs: looking forward to a baby bump pic from you in a few months :winkwink:

missh.. hope you and the fam are all well :hugs:

afm looks like i'll be the last one to get knocked up lol.. dh has boarded the ship but they're having technical problems and haven't sailed yet.. the longer they take the longer he'll be away!! but i next ovulate after my mini-vacay anyway so FX he'll be on dry land :(

anyhoo honestly i'm not even thinking about it, don't think i'll even use the opks next time, that last af really scarred me! think i've gone into serious "whatever" mode..

love, k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->