SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Aww karine, how annoying about your OH :( hopefully he will be back before you know it hunni and you can get down to some bding :hugs:
Im kinda in the whatever mood too hun, I think I'll be last to get ny BFP lol, all SPA babies will be born before I get my BFP lol. Been ttc so flipping long now but I'm ok lol.
Actually quite excited about this month but we shall see :D

Chin up chick-a-dee :hugs:

Hope everyone's having a good weekend and Clara hope Lo is making her way out to meet you xxxxx

thanks hun :) oh, i'm excited for you too! *sigh, just want dh to come home!! and dreading work because my new supervisor is a bitchy cow who's decided it's my turn to get picked on at work.. but i can take her on :haha:

Oh your supervisor sounds like a bit of a bitch. As hard as it is hun, just try to ignore her.
I know what you mean about dreading work, I really don't wanna go back after having so much time off lol. Would much rather crash on my sofa watching crappy tv lol. I'd be bored after a few hours lol but the idea sounds more tempting right now than work lol.

Xxxx

haha yes i know what you mean, it's always SO hard to go back to work after you've gotten spoiled being at home. sundays are always hard for me lol :) and i will ignore her.. stupid cow! no worries.

hey still can't bellieve it.. big congrats again achelois!! :hugs:

Hi ladies! Sorry I went off the map but i have good news.

Seren Jennifer Spice was finally born at 17:52 yesterday 22nd April. She weighed in at 8lb4oz and has completely stolen mine and her daddy's hearts! I will post pics and birth story ASAP but am still in hospital for she and I to be under observation for a day or two.

Xx

Omg Clara! :happydance: what a beautiful name :happydance:
So so so pleased for you that she came by herself and you didn't have to be induced :happydance:
Can't wait to see pics and hear your birth story.
Well done girlie :hugs: hope you get to bring your bundle home soon hunni xxxx

OMG!!! HUGE congratulations Clara - what a beautiful name!

Many congratulations hunni! Hurry with the pics and all the news.

Karine - thanks so much for your lovely post - I KNOW you and Cookie will be joining me soon. I am still very nervous about the whole thing but going to TRY and relax now and just go with it.

I told OH by doing digital test downstairs. He was in the bath listening to the radio.

The result came up and I ran upstairs and turned off his radio and opened the door - him naked standing in the bath, me test in hand behind my back.

Said to him - "how much do you love me?" He said why "because I am going to have your baby" and showed him the test. He jumped out of the bath and gave me a big cuddle and a huge kiss.

SO EXCITED!

Cookie - so sweet what your OH said - thanks so much

Now Karine and Cookie - get those little spermies up there and join us on this journey ASAP

Much love all

A xxxxxxx

Wow so much going on I can't keep up!

Clara, congratulations on your baby girl! Lovely name, can't wait to hear all the details. Hope your recovering well.

Achelois, congratulations on your BFP! Fantastic news :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :baby:

Karine, focus on your holiday, relax and you never know what will happen!

Cookie, get doggy dancing and keep peeing on sticks and we'll all be celebrating soon!

Prepping, its so exciting when you start getting things ready for baby. We were given loads of stuff when I was pregnant with DS1, we have a Bumbo seat and George will be the 4th baby to use it!

GreyGirl, hope your not suffering too much with morning sickness. Hope your feeling a bit more relaxed since your scan.

I've been in the house for over a week now so I can't wait to go out! Still very sore but I'm getting cabin fever! OH has been amazing and I am starting to worry about how I'll manage when he goes back to work. Luckily he still has a few more weeks off but its hard work with a 3 year old and a baby. I'm scared to turn my back incase something happens!

I seem to have forgotten what to do with a new born baby :dohh: He's a really good baby but he is sick quite a lot so I am scared to put him down after a feed which is a bit difficult. Anyway its early days so I'm sure it will get easier.

Hope your all well :flower:

Aww A - love the way you told him. Still can't believe it :happydance:
Hope your well Missy :hugs:

Missh - so pleased Lo is doing well. I'm sure you'll settle in to your routine soon enough sweetie. Bet ds is loving having a little brother. Loving your DP :D

Afm - not much to report as I'm in the early stages of my 2ww. My face is covered in spots though lol. Look like a spotty teen all over again. But I'm trying not to think anything cos its so early. Still feeling good tho :D gotta dash back to work but will check in again once I'm home xxxx

hello my chickies

yay clara! :hugs: finally! and what a pretty name!! can't wait to see a piccie.. you must be loving your new mummyhood :) big congrats hun!!

missh.. aww sorry you've got cabin fever hunnie.. soon you'll be out and about :hugs: hope george is feeling better.

cookie.. :happydance: for spots! fingers tightly crossed for you!

achelois.. hope you are well and things are progressing nicely for you :hugs: HAHA love how you told oh!! he must be over the moon i bet!

grey.. hope you're having an easy 1st tri hunnie :hugs:

prepping.. hope you are well and buying more stuff.. how exciting.. i've already started eyeing some baby gear lol.. maybe i shouldn't do that, i'm probably jinxing myself :dohh:

afm, i can feel my body preparing to ovulate, it's quite frustrating knowing i won't be able to try. last night dh called me from the ship and i asked him, couldn't he fake sick or something so he can come home and we'll boink just one time and then he can go back.. poor thing was mortified because he had me on speaker phone and his friends heard.. silly man, he should know better than to do that anyways :haha:

:hugs: and buttplugs

Wow! Really busy in here!

CONGRATS on Seren's arrival! :D Looking forward to pictures and birth story :)

Great story on telling OH A!!! :hugs:

:wave: to everyone else!

afm: I'm 7 weeks today! Yesterday was officially the furthest pregnant I've been! I'm nervous and excited for tomorrow, but feeling good. No sickness so far (shouldn't be worried about that should I?) and only sore boobs, extreme tiredness and going off food I normally love...

Aww grey! :happydance: on gettin to 7 weeks girlie.
As for the morning sickness, from Google research most ms starts around 7 weeks but can come on any time, some people get it earlier, some people later, and some never get it. So don't worry sweetie I'm sure all is fine hunni :hugs:
:happydance: 7 WEEKS GREY :happydance:

Karine, bless I know its hard when OH isn't around at bding time. Enjoy lots of wine and chocolate this month sweetie :hugs: and as for my out break on my face lol, I'm sure its too early for anything like that so its just my body starting to do its mean teasing lol.

Hugs and butt plugs to you all xxxx

Congrats Grey on getting to 7 weeks! Cant wait for this 12 to be over... seems to take forever!

Karine - you do make me laugh - I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall of your DH ship at that time! LOL!

Cookie hunni - I dont think its ever too early to symptom spot. I swear I knew from 1dpo. Back ache first, followed by hot flushes, aching legs the odd twinge, a funny taste in my mouth but not metallic, sore bbs from day 1. All symptoms completely vanished on day 9 but picked up again on day 10/11 Have had headaches too. I just knew. I didnt want to admit it as I was scared after everything that happened last time but I just had this feeling. Oh and not forgetting the super early nights - falling asleep at like 8pm. Had horrible dreams (nightmares) last night that I miscarried again. Woke up this morning in tears. Horrible feeling. Probably didnt help that I was reading about possibilities after having one and likelihood of another on way home last night and fell over! Thankfully onto my knees which took most of the impact and being so early I am sure eveything is fine - just being super paranoid.

Clara - where are these pics?!?!?! Dying to see your beautiful angel - how is it all going? Want the gory labour story details too!

MissH - how are you doing? Is all ok in your world?

Prepping - not heard from you in a while sweetie - hope all is well and you are shopping lots!

Love to everyone

A xxxxx

Aww A hope your ok from your fall :( :hugs: I know what you mean about being paranoid though hun but I know you will be fine sweetie :hugs:
I've had a few weird dreams too, last night I had a dream that I forgot to put one of the hammys away and she was out all night in her ball and by the time I got up she had escaped the ball lol. I don't normally remember dreams. For some reason I have a good feeling this month but know I'm gonna be devastated when af shows. We shall see :(

Hope everyone's well can't wait to hear from you all xxx

You will be ok gorgeous - weird dreams are another symptom!!! SO EXCITED for you xxxxxx

Thanks A. I'm not getting excited cos I don't wanna be disappointed when af shows.
And surely implantation wouldn't of happened yet so symptoms wouldn't be here lol.
Blah.

Also, karine, just remembered, I ment to post my similar situation thing to you about the phone call on loud speaker. I called DF last week while he was at work but was on the road in his van and I told him to hurry home so I could pounce on him.... Which was followed by a different voice laughing and DF tellin me off, the 17yr old apprentice was in the van too lol. Opppps xxxx

heehee LOL cookie :rofl: glad to know i'm not the only one who does these things.. dh's cousin especially thinks i'm crazy because he was with dh that time i came to the door in my undies and now he's overheard this latest thing. they all must think i'm a sex-crazed maniac :shy:

achelois.. omg you have to be so careful hun! i have this friend who doesn't walk, she runs everywhere.. and when she was preggers i used to be so scared for her because she never slowed down. hope you're okay.. :hugs:

ah life is so slow when you aren't ttc, LOL.. i'm bored out of my mind! but counting down the days til my sisters come home and we hit the beach. am working out like a madwoman these days and feeling so sore but it feels great tho.

love to all spa girls and babas :hugs:

Lol karine, I'm with you with the whole foot in mouth situations so don't you worry hunni.
I know what you mean hun, this cycle will be over before you know it and then you can BD like mad :happydance: and you have your sisters coming over and a mini break to look forward to so hang in their sweetie :hugs:

Hope your all well ladies and babies and beanies in tummies xxxxxx

thanks cookie.. i'm quite excited, already packed my suitcase lol.. think i'll be ovulating the week after we return but i'm not really thinking about it. i have to remember that compared to some ppl we've only just started trying and it may or may not take a while before it happens for us so i have to relax! i'm hanging in there :)

:hugs: and buttplugs

I'm not surprised your excited hunni, I would be too :D
Although what you said may be true that you haven't been trying as long as some people doesn't mean you want it any less hunni, I know that. But try to enjoy relaxing this month, you'll be back in the game in no time hunni :hugs: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->