SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

A - those words are beautiful! Made me well up :cry:
I think its a beautiful way to tell them hunni. Tell them when your ready hun, I understand about wanting the scan pic first but if your gutt says tell her then do what feels right for you. If it was me I'd prob tell my mum sooner but that's just because she helped me through so much with the mc I'd want her to know. BUT, that's just me. Do what feels right hunni.

Loves ya xxxxx

Oh and forgot to add, very crampy today so I'm lookin out for signs of IB. So far.... Nada :rofl:

Butty plugs xxxx

Lol, think it's a case of desperately seeking any poss symptom lol xxx

How's everyone doing today? Xxx

clara and achelois, you both made me want to bawl here sitting at my desk!

clara.. thanks for sharing hunnie! can't wait for pix of your little lady, she must be the cutest thing :) so glad you both made it thru safe and healthy :hugs:

achelois.. lovely poem, you're going to make your parents cry their eyes out with that! and it's something they can show bean years from now.. what a great idea!

cookie.. omg FX lady!!!!!!! keep us posted! i can see i won't be doing much work today.. having a good feeling about today :) love this group

XX, k.

Karine I love this group too :D crazy how you can connect so much with people you've not technically "met" but couldn't imagine not having you ladies in my life.

I think this is pure coincidence, hence trying not to post about it... But, these past few days I've been peeing a little more, sorry TMI. I'm normally quite a routined girl but so far, on my 2nd out of the ordinary pee.... Hmmm.... I dunno :s

Trying not to symptom spot is so hard man lol.

Loves you all xxxx

Ok so after some googling more frequent peeing doesn't actually start till around 6 weeks pregnant.... So yes its coincident lol.

What a way to spend your break at work... Researching peeing :rofl:
Xxxx

lol cookie.. oh my work has been suffering as of late because i'm so hooked on bnb and google! thank goodness my office is 95% ladies because the sort of things i google (like best positions to conceive) shouldn't be seen by men :blush:

can't imagine not having you ladies in my life either.. feel almost like i've known you girls all my life.. strange but great :hugs: gosh it's impossible to symptom spot i think.. whether you get really excited or try to keep your emotions at bay, when af shows you feel just as horrible so i say spot away, girl! :happydance: FX witchypoo leaves you alone this cycle..

afm i'm getting all the little twinges and pains i get every cycle that always fool me into thinking something's going on in there and this time i know for sure nothing's going on in there so i'm keeping all this in mind for next cycle lol. how annoying mother nature is :growlmad:

xx

Fabulous birth story Clara (the happy ending bit), thanks for sharing!!!

Great poem A - I'd say tell them when you're ready :hugs:

hii all
am new to all this but thought it may be good to join u as u all in a similar boat.
2 days after af failed to arrive and have had 3 bfn. thought i felt different but wonder whether i just want to believe that ??

Welcome mrs first time. Achelois here! Well this thread and the previous one has been in existence for over a year. It's a very friendly place to be and lovely girls who weirdly because you've never met them Become like your closest friends. We share pretty much everything from sex positions to gas and toilet issues! We have shared some of the saddest and happiest moments in our lives with each other and despite two of our members having their babies and being very busy mummies now we all stay in touch. Some of us (me especially) go off radar occasionally when the pressures of ttc become too much but generally we are all here for each other.
You're more than welcome to join us and I hope you laugh, giggle, cry and share everything with us as we will with you. It's the best thread on here!
In relation to your tests as hard as it is relax. Don't do any more. I had a similar situation one cycle and stress of wondering etc made me two weeks late. It's possible you are pregnant but until af shows I would carry on as normal. Trust me we all know how hard that is!
Anyhow I've rambled enough - just wanted to welcome you to our amazing thread.
WELCOME!

Speak to you soon hunni and stay positive

A xx

Ps we have two babies, currently 3 bfps and now 3 ttc so you've evened up the numbers.... For now. X

Welcome Mrs first time.

A has summed this thread up perfectly so welcome to the thread of butt plugs and doggy dancing :happydance: (just to mention, butt plugs is a joke.... We don't use them to assist ttc :rofl: )

Xxxxxx

Hi ladies

So - for those of you who are interested below are my one million tests!

Digi - the one that made me leap for joy!

& Internet Cheapies since about 11dpo until yesterday (left to right)

A xxx

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
Not bad at all hunni - starting to feel more positive - touch wood. Today was the day it all went wrong last time so keeping my fingers firmly crossed. If I can get through today I will be SO happy x Hows you? x

hi girlies

hi mrs first time :flower: welcome! well i think achelois and cookie summed it up, just try to relax and see what happens, hun..

achelois.. lovely bfp! i want one! oh you'll get thru it all hunnie.. sending positive vibes across the miles :hugs: you'll soon be posting your tummy pix with prepping and grey.

cookie.. how u doin lady?? :hugs:

hope everyone has a good day.. it's extra, extra hot today, feels like a sneak-out-of-work-early kind of day :haha:

xx

Aww A hope by the time the day is out your feeling more relaxed :D you will be fone sweetheart :hugs:

Karine..... It's bloody chucking it down with rain here :( enjoy the lush weather. My friend who's out there will be so happy if its hot lol.

Afm. I'm ok. Had a strong cramp session earlier but nada to report. Kinda over this 2ww right now lol.
Got a study session after work with a friend so hopefully will get some work done and keep me busy lol.

Clara, grey, missh & prepping & Mrs first time hope your all well ladies
Xxxx

Just been speed reading the last 5 pages! I can't keep up!

Just wanted to stay I'm still here but will have to do a proper reply later because I am typing with 1 hand at the moment x x

awwww missh you're in love! how's the lil cutiepatootie doing? hope you're well hunnie :hugs:

gosh cookie i'd die for some rain! walking to work this morning i felt like i was having a hot flash, was terrible! cannot wait to go home, have a bath, put on the a/c and settle down with a good book! strong cramps are good.. FX! hey when is af due?

:dust: :hug: and buttplugs

A beautiful piccies! V exciting hunni! :)

Am feeling a bit teary today, but I guess it's just the baby blues

Hope everyone's well

C xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back