SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Oh Clara! Hope you're ok. Must be exhausting and very overwhelming so it's absolutely allowed to feel emotional. We are herefor you hunni. You're doing an amazing job xxxx

Oh Clara! Hope you're ok. Must be exhausting and very overwhelming so it's absolutely allowed to feel emotional. We are herefor you hunni. You're doing an amazing job xxxx

Thanks hunni, think I'm ok again now, my milk has come in, apparently that can cause 'baby blues'.

How is everyone? X

:hugs: clara.. hope you are all better and enjoying your beautiful seren!

achelois.. how are you? any symptoms yet hunnie? :hugs:

just having a quiet weekend relaxing. dh came home early for 4 days as some of the machinery they use to do their work malfunctioned.. sadly i think i've already ovulated! and even worse, he leaves again on tuesday for another 2 weeks because all the work has to be redone :cry: am v. happy to have him home for a little bit but it looks as though he's going to miss out on our weekend away AND his bday AND the next fertile window because after he comes back in 2 weeks it's out again for another job!

trying not to bellyache about it because that's just how it is and i know everything happens for a reason and it's just not our time yet.. but it is SO frustrating!

ok rant over! hope everyone is great :flower:

:hugs: and buttyplugs :)

Hey all

Well today I have booked my doctors appointment. I am officially one week late today and done a million tests - all still positive which is good (today I havent tested) so I think 5w1d today. Thursday 7.20pm! What happens at this appointment? They didnt see me last time - just referred me so all very exciting. No symptoms really apart from very odd cramp, taste in my mouth and hot flushes occasionally and VERY sore BBs!

Karine - sounds like you are going to have to lock your man under the stairs so that he cant keep escaping on you! Hope you are ok hunni.

Its been very quiet on here at the weekend - hope you are all ok

Love to you all

A xxxxxxxxx

Achelois, I went to see the doctor at about 5 weeks pregnant. He got me to do a urine sample and he used it to do a pregnancy test. He also gave me a bounty pack and told me to make an appointment with the midwife. Not much really but it did make me feel better to get a positive test confirmed by the doctor! I only did 3 tests at home and they were all on the same day. A wise person [YOU!] told me to stop testing so my advice to you would be to relax a bit and stop testing! Try to enjoy the feeling of being pregnant :flower:

Karine, I don't think we can ever be a 100% sure of when we ov and some of those little swimmers can live for days so try and relax and bed when your OH is home and you never know what might happen. I know its frustrating but you will get that BFP and we're all here to support you on that journey :hugs:

Cookie, I hope your 2ww is flying by. I am keeping everything [yes everything!] firmly crossed that its your time soon :hugs:

Prepping and GreyGirl, hope your both feeling well.

Clara, I don't think any birth goes exactly the way its planned. The most important thing is to have a healthy baby at the end of it. I also had the baby blues a few days after the birth, lots of tears and general panic about not being able to cope once OH goes back to work! Feeling much better now but its still scary!

Think I have covered most things but I'm finding it hard to keep up these days! Hope all you lovely ladies had a good weekend :flower:

Hey my lovely ladies sorry I've been mia, busy weekend :D

A - how exciting about your Dr appt :happydance: everuthings gonna be just fine sweetie, you'll see.
As missh said, don't test now, those lines have been gettin darker and darker for you, relax and enjoy your pregnancy :hugs:

Karine - good news that your OH came back for a bit but annoying that he has to go away again :( hang in there sweetie, you'll get that BFP in no time.

Missh & Clara - hope your settling down in to your new roles as mummies. I'm sire the baby blues will pass before you know it :hugs:

Grey & prepping - hope you lovely ladies are both well :hugs:

Afm - nothing to report :D still got crazy amounts of spots all over my face but that's it. And a bfn on a ic this morning. Gotta dash back to work but will post properly laters xxxxx

hi girlies,

clara and missh.. :hugs: for you and the babas! i still can't believe you both have already given birth.. seems like just yesterday we were all ttc!

achelois.. :happydance: for the first visit, you must be so excited sweetie! let us know how it goes of course :hugs:

cookie.. FX FX FX.. how many dpo are you? let's hope and pray that next bfp goes to you hun!

i'm doing better than yesterday.. i'm honestly doubtful that this will ever happen, it feels like such a difficult thing, with all these obstacles! i'm telling myself that whatever the outcome i'll be fine and it's actually making me feel better :)

:hugs: and buttplugs

oh and i think i'm also going off the deep end a bit lol.. on the way home friday i was having these bad ovary pains and i found myself talking to my ovaries and saying you guys let me down last cycle so guess what, no spermies this month :wacko: thank god i kept my voice down :)

Aww karine it will happen sweetie. I've been playing this ttc game for so long now I know how you feel, but it will happen. Be strong sweetie :hugs:

So..... Just a small update from me. Went to the toilet to find pale pink cm in my undies....when I wiped there was NOTHING.... I'm 10dpo.... Is that too late for ib. I did a little :happydance: in the loo at work lol.
But it could also be early af so we shall see what happens :D

Hope your all well beautiful ladies xxx

cookie!!! :happydance: omg FX!! and no, don't think that's too late, my friend had ib at 13 dpo! i hope and pray this is it for you!!

xx

Fingers crossed Cookie!

Just a quickie from me, finally some pics...

First 3 are my little beanie Seren (which by the way means 'star' in Welsh - Daddy is fom Wales) and the last one is her and I having a cuddle.

Sorry it's taken a while!

Love and butty plugs xx

Attachments

• SNV38968.jpg
    SNV38968.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 561851_10150818675705100_673905099_12086373_1560095093_n[1].jpg
    561851_10150818675705100_673905099_12086373_1560095093_n[1].jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 541166_10150819147175100_673905099_12087747_2028328376_n[1].jpg
    541166_10150819147175100_673905099_12087747_2028328376_n[1].jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 549225_10151010481263327_646938326_13032540_923409393_n[1].jpg
    549225_10151010481263327_646938326_13032540_923409393_n[1].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
LOVE your avatar picture Clara - beautiful! Lovely pictures of your gorgeous girl :)

Hi all :wave:
I'm 8 weeks today! Seems to have gone quick so far, but still feels WAY off til the 12 week scan! I've had no 'proper' sickness or anything yet, so I guess worried I've miscarried and body doesn't know yet, but then I've seen a heartbeat and so I should be happy because I haven't had cramps or bleeding - but I still worry...I hope if all's well at 12 week scan I can properly relax and enjoy pregnancy! I am grateful to be sick free, don't get me wrong, but I still worry :S

How are you all? :)

Omg!!! Cookie got everything crossed hunni xxxxxxx keep us posted. When is af due?

Clara your daughter is absolutely beautiful. Love her hair...... She's gorgeous!

Hope everyone is well. Got to run but will post later

A xxxxx

Clara she's beautiful. And love the meaning behind seren. I love the one of her sleeping on your lap, and love love love the cuddles one. What a beautiful daughter you have there. Well done mummy :hugs:

Grey - times flying hunni. Try not to worry, all will be fine hun, not long till your 12 week scan, hope you get to relax and enjoy your pregnancy :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I felt so out this month until this. Af is due Friday for me so fx she stays away.
Butty plugs :D xxxx

Grey my morning sickness didn't kick in til after week 8 if I remember correctly. You may be lucky and get away with none :) it doesn't mean anything sinister. My friend is on about week 28 now and hardly suffered any MS at all. The 12 week scan is so worth waiting for, I cried loads! Amazing seeing your little dan on the screen!

Cookie, you're not out till the witch flies in on her broomstick! Everything crossed hunni!

A hope you're feeling ok :)

Karine hope all is well with you too.

MissH, thanks, it's a bit of an emotional roller coaster hey?! Am feeling lots better now, just need to keep on top of my sleep ;)

Prepping, wherever you are, hope you're ok

Thankyou for all your lovely comments :) I think Seren is beautiful but I'm biased! Will be lovely for her to meet you all if we ever manage to get together :)

X

Aww Clara she is stunning :hugs:
Hope both you and missh are gettin plenty of rest in.

No more random cm since earlier so praying it was actually ib. But just gotta wait n see :D
Xxxx

oh clara i agree with cookie, she is absolutely stunning and so are you! what a pretty mama :hugs: love the piccies :)

FX cookie, FX!! :dust:

grey.. 8 weeks hunnie!! congrats!! remember when you used to say it'll never happen? :hugs:

love to all :)

Ok ladies I'm confused.....
Again, just been to the toilets and got browny cm in my undies, not loads but enough to notice....but nothing when I wiped (sorry TMI)
Surely its not ib now as its the second time its been there. I'm so confused :(

A - loving the new title :happydance:

Hope your all well xxxxxx

Relax cookie hunni. There is no reason that it's not ib. There's a girl in first trimester who has been spotting for last 6 weeks and saw her babys heartbeat yesterday. You're not out until af shows hunni. Got a good feeling bout you this month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->