SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thanx hunni. I just don't feel pregnant so if its af I'm totally fine with it now lol.
Gonna do a ic tomorro just for fun lol.

How you all doing today? Xxx

I dont feel pregnant either but did another digital yesterday and now showing 3+ so I guess I must be lol! You may surprise yourself Cookie - I am very hopeful for you this month hunni

Hope you are all well

AFM - I did something "naughty" today - bought a teddy and some scratch mits. I guess its WAY to early - 5+3 today but I couldnt help it. Doctors appointment tomorrow and with going away again with work I am going to ask about possibility of early scan next week before I go to make sure all is ok. I have a history in my family of etopics so Im wondering if that would help my case? What do you think? I dont want to be away with work and then have major issues where I cant get health care............. thoughts?

A x

Awwww A :hugs: The teddy and scratch mits sound cute. Everythings gonna be fine hunni bun. It might be worth asking your Dr about an early scan. They should do it if theres a history of ectopics in the family. It would be great for your peace of mind if they can do it before you go away hunni, but please try not to worry ok, the digi is a great sign hun so sit back, relax and enjoy your pregnancy :hugs:

Well AFM - Im a bit confused. Did a IC this morning and now trying to figure out if I just got an evap, a faint faint faint bfp or I have a case of line eye. So now wondering if I should do a FRER or just sit and wait it out now lol. Im soooo confused. Ive got a few pics but you cant really see it, will post so you can see what you think, if you can see anything! :rofl:

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz355/stephanopolis123/normalinvert.jpg

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz355/stephanopolis123/normalhpt.jpg

If you dont see anything then its fine just say that as I think im cracking up here and what to do now?! I still have my FMU saved incase i do another lol

xxxx

Right well I cant see them on my computer but........... on my phone I am CERTAIN I can see the beginnings of a BFP hunni!!! OMG I am so excited. Do a FRER...... Sod it its only money and will put your mind at rest. How many DPO are you? x

Thanks hunni! Its weird cos i dont see it as much on here but i can in real life and on my phone! I posted a thread in preg tests and 2ww and 2 people replied saying they could see something on the normal one but not the inverted one.

Im gonna go dip my FR now. Do you think im ok to use the fmu from this morning. Its been sat for like 2 and a half hours now but its more concentrated than what Id have now?!

FRER = BFN :rofl:
But I did another IC and that had a faint barely there line again just a bit fainter...
Bummed :(

Now I wanna go buy more tests and poas all day! lol! Thank god its my day off lol

xxx

Are you sure its BFN hunni - my ASDA one was well past the "time frame" when I got a BFP and if you remember I said Evap - OH was convinced it was BFP and it took me a further 10 days until I got my BFP on a digi. I love digi - no confusion - just straight yes or no!!

Come on laydee - waiting for you!

A x

well im 12dpo, FRER is deff BFN but another IC came up with the same faint line?!

Ok, so I've just been to the shops and brought more tests :rofl:
Thought I'd got myself a right bargain as went in to a cheapie shop and they had 2 tests for 99p. So I brought 3 pack (6 tests) have only sipped at a glass of juice all day so thought I'd give one a go. They are in proper preggy tests boxes and no I wasnt expecting your FRER kinda test BUT.... They are just strips... AND.... the SAME strips as my ICs. So I thought what the hell, had 2 faint faint faint lines on 2 today so lets try one more, from a different batch.... I got another faint faint faint line! Now I dunno what to do, well I do.... I gotta wait a few days, see if af shows and test again! God im frustrated :(

This is such SUCH exciting news. I'm convinced you're going to have some amazing news for us by the weekend. Keep us posted!
Xxxx

Thankyou sweetie! Just gotta wait and see.... and not get excited yet! lol.
Af could still come and crash the party lol!

Hi all! Can't respond in length atm, but had to pop in...
Cookie, step away from the sticks! take a breather and relax for a couple days or you will be driven beyond batty. Dreaming and poas is fun and all... But there's still a few days left before anything can be said with any degree of certainty. I can't say whether I see anything on the pics to be quite honest -- no matter how much I really want to see something. So all that's left is to wait and save those new sticks for when you are officially 1 day late at least.
And btw, symptoms are so hard to guage -- I felt super premenstrual before getting my BFP. To the point that 2 days of AF being MIA I was just hoping and hoping she would come so that I could have a release. (Of course that was when I was in super denial of a late AF meaning anything)

Hearts and hugs cookie. Keep the spirits up and find a distraction. ;)

Thanks prepping :)
Yes Im stepping away from the sticks lol. Packed them all up and put them away... very away indeed :rofl: Gonna try and wait out Af now lol.

Aww bless, can imagine you in denial, especially when you were relaxing :D

Hope all is well with you and all the SPA ladies :hugs:
xxxxxxxxx

Good idea to wait a few days Cookie! I so want it to be a :bfp: for you...and this could still happen. Let us know when you test again - I highly recommend the clearblue digi, gives such a clear yet or no!

Thanks Grey - I have my CB Digi but gonna wait till Friday to take that and thats only if my ICs give me a slightly darker line! 3 ICs all with faint faint lines is whats keeping me positive atm, but I'm not getting my hopes up, especially as I've just been to the toilet and had pale brown cm when i wiped again.. thats 3 days its happened but only the once each day?! So yea, they could just be mean ICs that have given me faint, barely there, gotta squint to the seem lines and AF is actually on its way?!
The annoying part of waiting and seeing now then :D

Hope you and beanie are doing well sweetie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"