SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

this is unbelievable! every time i'm away i come back to fab news!! well cookie, i know you haven't gotten that bfp yet but i'm thinking it's just a matter of time?!! i really hope so hunnie.. FX!

achelois.. i think you should get the scan, just to be safe and put your mind at ease hunnie :hugs: i think i'll be just like you and so excited to buy baby things.. actually i already have a blanket, bought it really for my godson but my mum had also bought him one just like it so i ended up buying something else and keeping the blanket for myself lol :)

took a sick day yesterday so have lots to do today.. but i will be checking in cookie!

hope all mamas, babas and beans are doing great :hugs:

Oh my, congrats ladies! So happy for Achelois, prepping and everyone else! Cookie, i hope it is a bfp. I have been away taking a break from ttc. Anyway, today i am very sad. My husband finally had his semen analysis which was fine. The GP is telling us that because we have had one child, we can't get any support on the nhs without paying. We have to pay for consultation, checks ups etc. Even if i had a natural problem like blocked tubes etc, i have to pay. I seriously can't believe it. I did not have a normal pregnancy with my first and def not a normal motherhood. I feel so heart broken!

Welcome back Ananya. Sorry to hear the nhs are being unsupportive :hugs: but good news for your OHs SA. Fx its just a matter of time before nature takes its course.

Thanks karine. Tbh I think af is coming but my body is being mean to me. Had heart burn today for the second time ever and also had a nauseous spell out of no where. But like I said, I'm pretty sure its af but that's fine.
Sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope your feeling better now though xxxx

Hope A, Clara, prepping, missh and grey are all well.
Butty plugs ,xxx

cookie.. it's so stupid that af is such a prankster, isn't it? but i still think you may be getting some good news soon! i dunno but i swear i saw the faint line.. this cycle i've been able to sit back and experience all the symptoms that usually give me hope knowing fully well that i'm not pg. and strange as it seems, i know that nxt cycle if i do get to try, i'll still get duped yet again! it's just impossible to not hold on to a little hope, i think.. it can go either way hunnie, but we are all rooting for you :hugs:

hi ananya :flower:.. hang in there hunnie :hugs:

heehee, cookie forgot to tell you, i wasn't sick, was just really tired and the weather was so bad i took a day off and ended up going shopping with my mum :winkwink:

Cheeky day off Karine eh??? Lol. Keep positive hunni you never know your luck next month xxx

CoOkie - keeping everything firmly crossed for you sweetie. Xxx

Ananya - good to hear from you chick. Sorry to hear nhs are being so incredibly cruel. You should also stay positive and hang in there because your husband has the right tools for the job and you know you can conceive and deliver!

Wishing you the Best chick xxxx

Hope everyone else is ok? I'm off to drs at 720pm to for first appointment. Convinced it will be a waste of time as he will just say ok I'll refer you to midwife and that'll be that. Gonna ask about early scan though

A xxxxxx

Ps will update you all later xx

Aww A I'm excited for your Dr appt. Good luck getting the early scan and will be lookin in for your update. :hugs:

Karine - thanks sweetie, had more watery pale brown cm today so convinced its af gearing up. If it is then on to next cycle with you sweetie :happydance: we will get there sweetie xxxx

Yep all good. Have to be late to work tomorrow as have to do urine sample and deliver to surgery. Then collect exemption form so no more paying for prescriptions or dentist and then finally get referral form for midwife and her number to ring and ask for early scan next week as going away if she can fit me in. Yay!
Blood pressure all good. Very reassuring.

Hoping af doesn't come cookie. Xxxxx
Will keep you all posted.

A xxxx

Glad all went well A. Hope the midwife can squeeze you in for your early scan too. Oooh result with free prescriptions & dentist too :happydance: keep us posted sweetie :hugs:

So tomoro we shall see if af shows. I think she will as having more watery pale brown cm so not gonna be surprised if she shows :)

Hope everyone else is well :hugs: xxx

I checked in to see if you'd tested today cookie...all the best if/when you do!

Thanks for the check in hun. I did test but it was a bfn on ic and fr so just gotta wait on af now lol.
Oh well onwards and upwards :D xxx

Boo! Thinking of you hunni and still got everything crossed xxxxx

Thanks grey. Im ok just gonna sit and wait now. If af doesn't come today I don't think I'm gonna test for a few days :D but I'm sure she's coming xxx

How you feeling? Xxx

Hi girls

So it doesnt look like I will get my early scan - 1) they only really do them in medical emergencies and 2) they are very busy in the next week (before I go away with work next week)

I am ok about it but would have preferred to know. Feeling much more positive since doctors yesterday - he seemed ultra positive so no reason why I shouldnt be really

A xxxx

Oooh how annoying about not gettin the early scan A :hugs:
But atleast your feeling more positive now hunni. :hugs: xxx

achelois.. sorry about the scan hunnie, just go with the flow, i guess.. if nothing else can be done just try to relax and not stress too much about it. the doctor's positive feedback is good thing :thumbup:

cookie.. have everything tightly crossed for you sweetie :hugs: keep us posted! :af:

hope everyone else is well :hugs:

Thanks guys for all your encouragement and support
BUT... Af has just shown her ugly face lol. My lines on my tests were evaps :rofl:
Surprisingly feeling pretty ok, after the bfn yesterday and this morning I was fully expecting her. Just making the most of no af cramps atm lol.

Hope your all ok.

Karine, ready for next cycle :happydance: xxxx

Thanks guys for all your encouragement and support
BUT... Af has just shown her ugly face lol. My lines on my tests were evaps :rofl:
Surprisingly feeling pretty ok, after the bfn yesterday and this morning I was fully expecting her. Just making the most of no af cramps atm lol.

Hope your all ok.

Karine, ready for next cycle :happydance: xxxx

:hugs: big hugs, stay positive and have a few glasses of wine :hugs:

Oh no!!!! Cookie sweetie I'm gutted for you. Well at least you and karine are going to have bubbas together in 10 months xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->