SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

hi girlies :)

cookie hunnie, i'm out this cycle as well, dh leaves again in a few days and won't be back til AFTER i ovulate. so i'm in serious whatever mode these days and just going to enjoy my days off from friday. can't wait to get to that beach :happydance: i agree with achelois about going wild in the woods tho.. how sexy will that be? RAWR! i actually have a kamasutra book and some of the pictures were taken against trees in the forest! LOL..

missh.. we miss you on here! but totally understand you've got your hands full! kisses to your gorgeous george :hugs:

yay A! love the piccie! congrats on your latest milestone hunnie :hugs:

prepping.. aww a bump! can't wait to see a picture hun :winkwink:

grey.. hope all is well with you and beanie :hugs:

ok have loads of work today so off i go..

:hug:

Hello ladies!

I'm still alive, sorry it's been so long. Seren was 4 weeks old yesterday, I can't believe it!

How are you all? Cookie did you get your fumble in the bushes? A your scan pic is beautiful!!! Bet you're so pleased :) Prepping hope your midwife issues are getting better! Grey, hope you're feeling well. Karine, how are you? Sorry to hear about your friend situation. It's always difficult. I remember having to see FOUR women at work go through pregnancies when I'd broken up with someone, I was so broody and felt awful about the breakup but happy for them too. On the flip side, I found it really hard telling my friend who has been trying to get pregnant for a couple of years that I was pregnant. Life is a bit crappy like that sometimes. I'm positive you'll be sharing happy news soon though hunni :) MissH I hope you and your little one are having fun!

AFM I'm feeling much better 'down there'. Life is getting into more of a rythmn, OH has been trying to get more work done (he works from home) and Seren and I have been trying to cope on our own as much as possible. She's putting on weight; at last weigh in she was just over 9lb11, she was 8lb4 at birth. So I'm happy that she's growing well. She's got a really cute pair of chubby cheeks on her now! She's suffered a bit with thrush and colic. Also she has a tongue tie which may require a tiny operation but luckily it doesnt seem to be affecting her. The thrush has almost gone and the colic will get better as she grows and learns to burp! She's such a sweetie, really chilled out and smiley. Ive taken so many pictures of her, I'll have to post a couple more soon. She's a real girl about town as we often pop out now for coffee etc with other mums and babies :)

Anyway, I could drone on about her forever and bore you all to pieces but I'll stop myself and say bye for now! Love and hugs and butty plugs
C xx

Hi all, sorry I've been quiet, 2 weeks now til we move!

I was scheduled for my 11+1 scan today and woke up around 5am with bright red blood. Fearing the worst I couldn't sleep and was up all day until my appointment.
We arrived early. Had a little more spotting. I was really lucky and got in for my scan 10minutes early. I mentioned the bleeding straight away to the sonographer and she was kind and told us virtually straight away that the baby is FINE! :happy dance:
She couldn't find any reason for the bleed and although I have had a little more since, nothing like this morning. I couldn't see on the screen very well but could see the baby moving and bouncing off the walls like it was a padded room
I'm just on :cloud9: right now and so relieved, I know something could still happen but our baby seems to be a fighter. We got 3 pictures for £5 because 2 are rubbish
I also got moved forward 3 days and so am now 11+4 and due 7th of December instead :baby:

Introducing... OUR BABY!

Gender guesses welcome :)
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080959-1.jpg

All 3
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080964.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you all soon :hugs:

Omg grey your baby is so cute :D so pleased to hear that the bleeding was just a random bleed and your baby is all fit and healthy. So excited for you hunni :happydance: and so close to moving too. Everything is coming together nicely for you sweetie :hugs:

Hope everyone is well. Sorry I've been mia too xxxxx

Clara, so pleased to hear things are settling in to a routine for you and Seren. Sorry to hear about her thrush & colic, poor little thing, hope it all clears up soon. And Omg can't believe she's 4 weeks old already :D bless her. And her weight now OS my weight when I was born (my poor mother)

No didn't get a fumble in the bushes. Actually had a tough week, things with OH been tense and been a bit depressed, also stressed as had my final exam today for my course, which I actually smashed and passed with a A grade some how lol. But I'm out this month, no bding around fertile time.... Or should I say no bding for 2 weeks lol. And the rally we were going to was cancelled too :( but we still had a party up at a friends and all camped out in the garden instead lol.

Sorry for the moaning ramble lol xxxx

BUTTY PLUGS :hugs:

clara.. so glad things are going well for you and your little beauty! post some pix! :hugs:

grey.. yay! congrats hunnie, love the pictures.. fx for a continued h&h pregnancy for you :hugs:

oh cookie i'm with you girl :hugs: dh is still away and it's back to the grind for me.. it's weird coming home to an empty flat every day after being with my family for the weekend :cry: anyway, no bellyaching, he'll be back soon even though it'll be too late for any babymaking. i've decided to go back to going with the flow, no opks, no baby thoughts.. in my head i've sort of given up for now, if it happens well great, i can't be bothered anymore, it's too draining! but i will be on here just as much stalking you girls! :hugs:

Karine I'm with you girlie. Taking the relaxed approach for a while :D we will get there hun... Even of it takes a while :hugs: hope you had a good time with your family xxx

Hi girls!
Clara - great to hear from you. Post pics!!! Can't believe how old she is already!! Time flys! Everyone I mention her name to absolutely loves it (I start with "my friend Clara has a daughter called seren")!!
Grey - so please hunni all went well. Pictures are beautiful. Hope bleed has subsided and you're enjoying knowing your baby is just fine!
Karine and Cookie - hope you're both well! Sounds like you're going with the flow. Sometimes things happen when you least expect them. I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you both.
Afm - exciting times! I got my nhs exemption card today so I don't have to pay for prescriptions or dental treatment for 18 whole
Months!!! Yay! &...... 12 week scan date booked for 18 th June! CANNOT WAIT! & booking in appointment with midwife 7th June. So lots of post and exciting bits happening. No sickness sore bbs exhausted but feel completely normal otherwise. Oh and very bloated and considering I'm not a small girl anyway that's not cool (except I know it means bump is ok!)

Anyway hope you're all ok

Missh hope you and George are well?

Love and butt pluggs

A xxxx

A :hugs: exciting times ahead hey sweetie. We will all be counting down to your 12 week scan and midwife appt :happydance: hope all is ok sweetie. Hugs and love to you and baby bloat :hugs: xxx

Hi girls

Whats going on? Everyone is soooooo quiet! I am away in Russia at the moment on business but back next week so will post more then!

Cookie - thanks for your lovely comment!!! Hurry up and come and joing the party

Love to you all

A xxxxxx

Hi!

Wow A! Russia, you jetsetter. Must be tiring when you're pregnant though, going on business trips like that. Take care sweetie.

Karine and Cookie, you most definitely will get there and you have a bunch of stick pee-ers to support you and get you through!

Hope everyone else is well: Grey, MissH, Prepping.

Me, OH and Seren are on our first road trip to Wales to see Grandma, OH's Mum. Journey was around 5 hours in all, including a 1 hour stop. My little cherub slept most of it bless her. She's had a lovely time, lots of cuddles with Grandma (leaving mummy time for showers and getting her handwashing done!) a very quick dip in Grandma's pool (it's heated and such a treat to use it in this gorgeous weather) and more visitors bearing gifts! We have so many beautiful clothes for her now, people are so kind. We're going back today. Hope the journey is ok in this direction too. It's been so lovely. OH's mum is a sweetie, she's really looked after and spoilt us. OH told me yesterday that I'm doing a great job :) Am so pleased as sometimes it has felt that he's only noticed a few things I've not got done (there are quite a few when there's a baby about!) but I think he realises that I'm working really hard to make sure Seren has all she needs. Speaking of which, the little monkey has been cluster feeding again: she fed for 4 hours straight the other evening! Think maybe she wanted a bit of comfort and/or is having a growth spurt. She is certainly getting chubby! You'll notice a difference when I finally get on my laptop and post some pics!

Anyway I'm feeding right now so better go as she's trying to snooze mid meal!

Love hugs and butt plugs to all

Clara and Seren xxx

Sounds like a lovely visit Clara :D

Sorry I've not been in touch much, moving a week tomorrow - hectic!

Hope you're all keeping well :) I'm still bleeding, but brown. I've been kept off work this week, which will hopefully give me a chance to pack!

Glad to hear you're ok Grey. The bleed must've been very scary. Hope the move goes well, try to stay chilled :hug: x

Ladies I'm still here! Will do a proper reply soon as I need to catch up on all the news!

Been having a nightmare few weeks with DS1. He's having awful tantrums and its been really hard :cry: George now weighs 11lb 7oz and is 7 weeks old tomorrow. He is so big that he has started wearing 3-6 months clothes!

Hope your all well and I'll catch up properly soon.

:hugs: x x x

Hi my lovely spa girls. Just quickly checking in to say I haven't dropped off the face of the earth but will catch up properly tomorrow. Hope your all well.

Oh and I'm reading 50 shades of grey at the moment and came across a bit with butt plugs... Obviously laughed my butt off thinking about you girls.
Will catch up tomorrow

Lots of love... And butt plugs lol xxxxx

Hi all :D
How are you all?
Our house move is a nightmare and has been delayed! On the plus side I made it to 2nd trimester :D

hey ladies :hugs:

sorry i've been MIA.. things have been really hectic with work and i had a bad bout of the flu so was down and out for a bit.

clara.. oh your mum must just adore that pretty girl of yours to bits! can't wait to see the pictures hun :hugs:

cookie.. hope you're well :flower: and getting ready to start doing you-know-what! i'm not thinking about it or talking about it.. trying to fool my body into thinking i'm over that baby-on-the-brain thing.

A and grey :) congrats to both of you on those milestones :happydance: good job girls!

missh, hope DS1 is doing better hunnie..hey post some new piccies of that lil chunkymonkey please! he must be SO SO cute!

well just looking forward to my next weekend getaway this time with dh and some of our friends.. and trying really hard to get fit for that so i can feel totally at ease in my swimsuit and not have to worry about any wobbly bits hanging out :haha:

:hug: and buttyplgs

Well girls - today I went for my scan. I am 12 weeks 1 day. It was literally the best thing I have ever seen or done. So amazing - little one waved its little hand and kicked its feet.... so cute. Pictures below and guesses to sex welcome!

Hope you are all well - sending you all lots of love xxxxx

Attachments

• bump1.jpg
    bump1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 17
  • bump2.jpg
    bump2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 18
  • bump3.jpg
    bump3.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 18
  • bump4.jpg
    bump4.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 18
  • bump5.jpg
    bump5.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 17
Hey ladies. Sorry its gonna be slightly short and sweet as on my lunch break and on my phone too lol.

A - your baby is beautiful. So pleased everything was well and baby was waving hi to his/her mummy. And you got loads of pics too. how you feeling hun?

Grey - sorry to hear you've had some light bleeding. Hope everythings ok and that you get to move in to your new house soon. How exciting hey. And second tri :happydance:

Missh & Clara - hope babies are doing well and everyone's settling down. And missh hope ds1 is being good for you.

Karine - I've been so relaxed this months I forgot when I O'd and missed the eggy :rofl: hopefully you don't miss it though and got my crossables crossed for you sweetie.

Missed you all and hope your all doing ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->