SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thanks guys. I'm actually fine lol.me and karine are gonna doggy dance our butts off next cycle hey :D xxxx

stupid af.. sorry cookie :hugs:

but looking forward to next cycle :happydance: please, please, please let my dh be on dry land!

xx

Fx for you karine. I'm lookin forward to next cycle too :D and enjoying my nice large glass of vino right now :happydance:

Cookie and Karine, I have everything crossed for the both of you. Enjoy copious amounts of wine and doggy dances!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! Sorry haven't been talking in last week. Busy busy! But been keeping up with my girls. :hugs:

Going out tonight for a friend's bday tonight so am looking forward to that... Hope to get a bump pic finally! All is good otherwise. He's getting big and strong with his rolls and kicks! One thing is I'm frustrated with our medical system as always. Going the midwife route I was hoping to get away from the concept of pregnancy being treated more as an ailment... But no. :( I'm perfectly healthy, baby is perfectly healthy, but my midwife insists on taking a normal pregnancy and trying to find something wrong with it. He's still measuring big as he always has so she's trying to find out the reason so it can be treated. Tested for gestational diabetes, nope that's not it. Now she wants to see me every 2 weeks to monitor his growth and is pushing for ultrasounds to rule out other problems.
..... Can't it just be accepted that he is measuring above average because I'm above average? Is using that logic completely unreasonable? I'm 5'11", DH is 6'1" -- have gained about 14 lbs so far which is very normal -- and would be very surprised to have a baby that is any less than 8.5 lbs. Sorry to go on about it.... It's just a blatant example of why people are made to be scared while pregnant and how there is no trust in the abilities of the female body.
I'll have to talk to my midwife on Thursday and lay it out that what I need is support to maintain my already healthy pregnancy. Because this frustration is just a huge stress! If they're not listening to me now, how on earth can I trust that they'll listen to me when I'm in labour?!

Okay, rant out. :)
Big huge doggy dancing butt plug love ladies :D

Cookie so sorry to hear AF showed. Here's to you and Karine doggy dancing through the next month! X

Prepping, grrr to the over medicalisation of pregnancy :( Good on you for putting your foot down x

A, sorry you didn't get scan but glad youre feeling happier sweetie. Hang in there, I know it must be scary but I'm sure things will be fine x

AFM been a bit poorly- the 3rd degree tears from childbirth got so painful I had to go back to the hospital. Back on antibios and strong painkillers. Got a checkup Monday. So frustrating because all is well apart from that. So angry it had to happen. Seren's fine and had two of her Aunties (2 of my uni friends) to visit yesterday. She's enjoying celebrity life! She even 'smiles' for the camera!

Anyway, just a quick check in. It's 06:26 in the morning, OH has got Seren in the other room and I have a busy day so going to see if I can grab an hour sleep :)

Butty plugs, baby dust and doggy dancing to Cookie and Karine

Hugs to all xx

Thanks Clara :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear all the pains you're going through! That sounds awful. :( this whole motherhood thing is liiterally a pain in the... ;) but I'm sure your little girl is a beauty that makes it a little bit easier to deal with. Hopefuly.

I've calmed down since last week and booked the appointment with my midwife as she requested for today. As I have been told: "don't sweat the small stuff" so I will do my best to concede and compromise with the tests and instruction my midwife gives as long as she is fully informed about how I feel about over-medicalization of a natural healthy pregnancy. I just have to make sure I do it as nicely as possible rather than stomping around like an angry elephant. LoL

Otherwise, all good!
Luv you all. How's everyone doing?? :)

Morning ladies!!!

Hope you are all ok and Clara you are feeling better sweetie. Glad you have calmed down Prepping but I can imagine your frustration

afm - I gave in and now have a scan booked for Friday - to say I am excited is an understatement!!!! I will be 6 weeks 5 days so hoping to see the hearbeat and know eveything is in the correct place.... thoughts ladies? Just wanted to confirm all is ok before I go away with work for three weeks on Sunday

Hope you are all well

A xxxxxx

Morning ladies!!!

Hope you are all ok and Clara you are feeling better sweetie. Glad you have calmed down Prepping but I can imagine your frustration

afm - I gave in and now have a scan booked for Friday - to say I am excited is an understatement!!!! I will be 6 weeks 5 days so hoping to see the hearbeat and know eveything is in the correct place.... thoughts ladies? Just wanted to confirm all is ok before I go away with work for three weeks on Sunday

Hope you are all well

A xxxxxx

I had one on 6+1 and saw a heartbeat, so fingers crossed you will too!

afm: sorry I haven't been/won't be around much...I've got 4 weeks til we move house! We're currently getting rid of a LOT of stuff and trying to thin out our possesions so packing will be easier! So I won't have chance to come on much. I'll be having my dating scan 2 weeks today (at 11+1) so hopefully I'll have good news/a photo to share!
You'll all be in my thoughts, even if I'm not around much :hugs:

Good luck with the move Grey and make sure you update us with the pic xxxxx

Hey ladies hope your all well :hugs:

Clara, hope your feeling better now hunni and enjoying your beautiful Seren :hugs:

Prepping - I can understand your frustration hun. Hope your feeling better but do tell them how you feel hun :hugs:

Grey - how exciting about your move. Can imagine how busy you are. We will be thinking about you. Good luck at your scan, will be looking forward to the pic of your beanie :happydance:

A - how exciting about your scan. Are you doing that yourself then? Fx you get to see the heart beat. Can't wait for the update and hopefully that gives you the peace of mind you need. Can't wait for your update :hugs:

Afm - had a lovely weekend with DF. Got a little emotional over something on tv and me and DF had a lovely cuddle and chat. He said he thinks about our baby a lot too which made me feel better :D
I'm just ready for the next round :D xxxx

hi girlies.. sorry for being MIA had so much going on at work!

clara.. hope you're better now hun :hugs: and enjoying mummyhood with your sweet mini-me, she's so cute :)

prepping.. hope you were able to talk out your frustrations with your midwife :hugs: hope you're feeling more at ease hunnie!

grey and achelois.. :happydance: on both your scans!

cookie.. oh i'm jealous of you having a cuddle with df (JK! :winkwink:) dh returns this evening finally.. and one of my best friends is 2 months pregnant.. but she didn't want to tell me, she was afraid i'd be upset. hate feeling like ppl pity me tho..

hope everyone is great.. :hugs:

Hey karine. Pleased to hear your DH is home now :happydance: get on down to the doggy dancing :happydance: I know how you feel about your friend not wanting to tell you, I had the same with a work friend. It will be ok hunni :hugs:

Hope everyone's well :hugs:

I've just realised this month I'm gonna be out, me and DF are at a vintage tractor and steam rally over the weekend of ov and sharing a 6 man tent with 2 other couples... So doggy dancing will be out the window lol. Oh well. I'm relaxing now, just going with the flow. I will start worrying when we have our house and trying trying trying. Relaxing for the next few months :D and harvest will be here soon so ttc goes out the window as DF works all the hours under the sun :( so I'm actually feeling good surprisingly lol. I've learnt my lesson, no early testing from now on.

A & grey, best of luck with the scans, can't wait for your updates :hugs:
Prepping, hope baby is baking well :hugs:
Clara & missh, hope your enjoying your beautiful babies :hugs:

Missed you all xxxxxx

A - hope your scan went well today. Been thinking of you sweetie xxxx

Hi girls. Been such a manic day do apologies for not checking in sooner.

Had my scan. Baby present measuring exactly 6w5d as I suspected, got 4 pics, a DVD and even saw my lo's heart beating at 115bpm. I am just over the moon right now!!!! Tearful but over the moon! Will try and post pics and DVD somehow?! This weekend.

Love you girls and hope you're all ok

More detail and news tomorrow.

Much love

A xxxxxxxxx

A I was worried, been checking in for you sweetie. So glad to hear beanie is on track :happydance: god you do make me cry girlie lol. Happy tears ofcourse. Can't wait for pics and hopefully video :happydance: loves you A my deary xxxx

That's amazing news A!!!! I'm glad you got all the other stuff too, can't wait to see! Congratulations on such a great scan!!! :D

Hi gilrs

Hope you are all well - Cookie - maybe you could sneak off like teenagers to the woods for a fumble!!! LOL X

Thanks for your kind messages ladies - I am ok now - feel a lot more content and relaxed about everything. I have tried below to attach a picture of my tiny blob (it is tiny) - I cant get the movie file to upload :0(

Enjoy - I cant stop looking at it!

A xxxxx

Attachments

• cropped.jpg
    cropped.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi all!
Ach, it's so exciting seeing the little peanut isn't it! Too awesome. That's quite something that you were able to get so much too!

Cookie, I agree with ach. A little romp in the bushes is in order. ;) RAR

Thanks all for the understanding with my little freak out about the midwife going overboard. I did have a talk with her so that she knows where I stand on unnecessary testing and whatnot. I also promised myself to compromise as the stress of being my normal opinionated stubborn self is not worth it. So I will end up going for another ultrasound between 28 and 32 weeks so they can check the growth and whatever it is they're looking for just to keep the peace. My babe is a sturdy one.... I'm positive he's perfect as he always has been.

I've got an official bump now! It's beyond the point of me needing to ask "do I just look chubby or pregnant?" LoL. And I am so enjoying the one time in my life that people are going on about how little I am. Considering my height, it really is the only time in life that has ever happened. :D

Hope everyone is well!

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to say that I am still here and keep checking in but never seem to get round to posting at the moment :wacko:

Achelois I am so happy that you had such a positive scan. Hopefully you can relax a bit now.

I will need to do a proper reply soon but I've got a crying baby to see too now :baby:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->