SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

hey girlies :hugs:

lovely pics achelois..congrats :flower: what a cutie! i'm guessing a girl, but maybe i'm partial :)

grey.. hope the bleeding has stopped hunnie.. :happydance: for the second tri! time flies huh?

new mummies.. hope george and seren are doing well. looking forward to pics of your chubby girl, clara! and hope ds1 has settled down missh :hugs:

cookie.. haha you wouldn't believe, think i missed mine too :haha: to be honest i didn't even check so i have no clue when i ovulated. leaving tomorrow for a weekend away with some friends and dh.. can't wait to just get away for a bit.

ok back to work, trying to tie up some loose ends before i leave today.

XX and love to all :hugs:

Aww karine that's exactly what I did. Didn't think to check until it was too late lol.
How exciting going away :D hope your day at work flies by and you have a lovely holiday

Hope all you lovely ladies and babies and bumps are ok xxxx

hi girls,

hope everyone is well :flower: had a nice holiday but i'm so tired from all the sea-bathing think i need another vacay to recover. missed my spa girls.. where is everybody?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glad you had a good holiday hun. Very jealous indeed.

Yea where are all you lovely spa girls. Missing you all lots xxx

A! Amazing pictures! I'm guessing boy, but I'm a rubbish guesser :S

Great to read people's updates, things are flying by for everyone here :D

I'm FINALLY in my new house! Internet took a few days to get connected. Bleeding thankfully stopped a while a go. Just under 4 weeks until my anatomy scan, can't believe it!

:hugs: and butt plugs to everyone :D

Hi grey. Fantastic news that your all settled in to your house now :happydance: hope its all homely now and your all relaxing a bit now. Do the doggies like the new house?
Omg I can't believe your 20 week scan is only a few weeks away :happydance: are you planning on finding out the gender? Oh and so pleased to hear that the bleeding has stopped too xxxx

A - where are you? Hope your all ok hunni :hugs:

And everyone else is all well and good :D
Hugs and butt plugs xxxxx

cookie.. :hugs: i had a great vacay, am really missing just being able to lay back on the beach and laze around all day, work has restarted with a vengeance!

grey... oh my gosh, can't believe how far along you are already hun! so happy the bleeding has stopped and things are progressing nicely for you and beanie :hugs:

anyone know what's going on with prepping? hope you all are great.. ok back to work for me, trying to finish up a bit early to go home and watch the end of the italy-germany match lol.

love to all :flower: XX

Glad you had a good time hun. Wish I could go relax on a beach some time soon.
Hope you enjoyed the match, I saw some of it but had to leave work yesterday as was sick so spent half the game hugging the toilet lol. Off work again today as still not feeling great :(

On a plus though, I'm due the witch today so hopefully once she shows I can try and remember ov this time I can attempt to catch that eggy again

Hope everyone is well. Missing you all xxx

sorry that you're not well cookie.. me too as a matter of fact, there's an awful cold going around and i think i caught it yesterday :( am currently drowning my sorrows with emergen-c and popping tablets.. hope you feel better today :hugs:

oh the match was fantastic, yay for the mother country :happydance: some of my friends aren't talking to me now though, haha.

let's hope we can have better luck this cycle, hunnie :) am so not checking anything i don't even know when af is due.. well i know it's next week sometime but what day, i don't have a clue. ahhh, this approach is so less stressful, just have to remember to babydance next time, lol

toodles XX

Aww poor thing feeling ill too :hugs: hope you feel better soon.
Glad you enjoyed the game though.

Yea let's try and remember the important BD this time round hey lol. I'm a regular 28 day cycle so know I'm due on today. So far nothing but it will be here soon lol.

A, grey, prepping, Clara, missh hope your all well and ok xxxx

Hello lovely ladies!

Just want to say how sorry I am for my lack of posts recently. I keep coming on and starting replies and then getting distracted and not finishing them :growlmad:

Cookie and Karine, hope your both feeling better. Cookie, did the witch show up?

Achelois, wow! I have no idea about guessing on the gender and as I thought I was having a girl i think I will keep any guesses to myself! Hope your feeling well and enjoying the second trimester.

GreyGirl, it sounds like life is going well. I am so happy for you. Hope your settling into you new house. Are you planning on finding out the gender?

Clara, hope you are enjoying life as a mum. I can not believe that George is nearly 12 weeks old! Time is flying by.

Prepping, I am trying to remember but I am guessing you are nearly due? Hope your feeling ok.

Well my life has been crazy recently :wacko: DS1 has calmed down a bit. Had some really good advice from the health visitor and we are now successfully using 'time out'. DS2 is a very happy baby and I am feeling very lucky to have my two boys.

We are also trying to sell our property and my OH is looking for a new job in the North of England as we are trying to relocate near to my family. I am still having driving lessons every week :wacko: Yes life is full on but I am happy :thumbup:

Hope everybody is ok :flower: x x x

Hiiiiiii missh :hugs: can imagine life is pretty hectic atm with everything you've discussed. Glad ds1 is settling down and hopefully he's not fighting the time out too much. And Omg I can't believe little George is nearly 12 weeks already. Time flies hey :D but sounds like you and your boys are all doing fab. How's the driving going? Almost ready for your test? And good pick selling your home. Will be nice for you to move closer to your family.

Afm - af didn't show on Friday or sat or sun. Didn't feel any possible "symptoms" so decided to wait til Monday to see if it showed to test. Woke up expecting af but not there at first glaces so collected fmu to test and (TMI) when I wiped af was there lol. Wasn't surprised or surprisingly upset as had no poas symptoms and thought id missed ov lol.

Only thing I'm slightly worried about was, (again TMI) last night when I was getting ready for bed I went to the loo and when I wiped there was a thick greyish clump about the size of a 50 pence. I'm just wondering if it was anything to worry about. I did panic when I saw it but brushed it off as nothing, but its niggling at the back of my head.... I dunno? Probe nothing lol.

Anyways, I've rambled enough.

A, Clara, grey, karine & prepping - hope your all ok.
Hugs and butt plugs xxxxx

Cookie, grr to AF! What's the deal with not showing for a few days anyway. Bugger. Glad your spirits are good though!

Missh, so glad to hear things are going well with your boys! I can't believe he's 12 weeks either! The move sounds like a good plan -- having family around makes things so much easier I bet.

Grey, ach, Clara, and karine, hope all of you are doing great!

I have to make my big apologies as well about how long it's been since I've been posting. Up until last Friday I was super crazy busy for a good number of months between work and studying for the courses I've been taking. Well, I completed my final exam on Friday so now am freed up to just deal with work and being preggo! Thank god for that as it would have been ridiculous if it lasted another month! So I'm going to be taking it a bit easier for the next month as I'll be taking fridays's off and as of August I'll likely take a bigger step back from work.
Anywho, I'm about 33 weeks now and everything still going great! I count myself lucky all the time as this whole pregnancy has been flowing smoothly. Can't believe I'm in the single digit weeks remaining. I've been enjoying everyone telling me how little I am but I'm pretty sure that won't last much longer! DH got some pics before we went out for our 3rd anniversary dinner so I'm going to try to post a pic later so there's actual photo evidence :)

Big mushy dog plugs :)

hi girlies :flower:

missh.. glad things are settling down hunnie and you're loving every moment with your 2 sweeties :hugs:

cookie.. you got me excited there for a moment! anyway, it's on for this cycle, right? never heard about anyone having greyish discharge hunnie.. fx it's nothing to worry about.. i'm sure it's nothing :hugs:

prepping.. oh lucky you to still be small! pix please! you'll be one of those lucky girls who gets her figure back right after popping the baba out, i bet :thumbup: great to hear from you andhappy everything's running smoothly for you :hugs:

afm, af is due on friday so just want it to come and be over with! still have this damned flu, everytime i think it's gone i get a fever again, woke up this morning with fever and sore throat so i took some tylenol cold and now i feel almost tipsy lol. and very weak and dazed like. but after af goes i'll be bding like there's no tomorrow, heehee! stocked up on my preseed and i'm rearing to go. but not going to check when i'm ovulating or anything, just going to do it every chance i get :haha:

have a great day hunnies!

:hug:

Hello lovely ladies!!

I am sorry I've not been on much, partly as I got logged out and had trouble getting back in and partly the same as MissH, no time!

Sorry the witch got you Cookie, she's a nasty piece of work! :(

Prepping 33 weeks!!! That is amazing! Not long til you meet your little one!

Karine, glad to hear you had a lovely holiday :)

MissH I know! Seren's 11 weeks this Sunday, I don't know where the time has gone.

Grey and A, Hope you're both ok x

We're all good, Seren's growing fast, at last weigh in (2 weeks ago) she was 11lb12. We've just returned from a week in Devon to visit family. Weather was dreadful so she didn't get her first visit to the beach as planned but we had a lovely time anyway.

She is a good bubba, she usually sleeps right through from 10pm til 7 or 8 am. Others in our NCT group are quite jealous! She is holding her head up now and much more interested in the world. She loves to hug muslin cloths and suck on them, and can now grab my hair too, which is not as much fun for me as it is for her! She is much more interested in her 'rainforest friends' gym too and giggles at all the animals and sounds :)

Yay! I managed to change my ticker too. Confusingly, it had started all over again as if I was pregnant!! Ha ha, maybe one day but I have my hands full with missy pants right now!

I do hope you are all well, I will try to get on a bit more now I've worked out how to get back in! It's annoying to have to log in each time!! I'll try to get some pics on soon.

Love and butt plugs xxx

A couple of recent pics. The first is Seren in bed in the morning, she always wakes up with a smile :) The second is Seren trying to take off in her gym! x

Attachments

• Seren in bed from FB.jpg
    Seren in bed from FB.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Seren playing in gym from FB 10 weeks.jpg
    Seren playing in gym from FB 10 weeks.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 6
Clara, awwwwwww look at the little bubs!!! She's a sweetie! I'm so happy things are going so well for you. And that is some awesome sleep time! I so hope to be able to say the same.

Karine, WOO HOO to copious amounts of doggy dancing! LoL super suck about being sick for so long. That sounds awful. So I hope this is your last bout!

oh my goodness clara, she got so big! she is adorable! what a beautiful little girl... i can imagine how everyone in the family dotes on her :)

prepping.. your turn next, chick! :baby:

just got in to the office and have loads to do today. af came on last evening, a couple days early, so that means bding will just start earlier too, haha :happydance: it's on, cookie! hope you're well hunnie :hugs:

xx

Karine and Cookie, I hope this is your lucky month and all the doggy dancing works out!

Thanks Prepping and Karine for your lovely comments about Seren :) I think she's beautiful but I'm obviously biased!! And yes she's really grown, she's feeding for Britain right now so I think it's a growth spurt. Watch this space.

Went to postnatal yoga today. It was so cute, all the babies just doing their own thing whilst us girls tried to do yoga. Seren (surprise surprise) just wanted to eat after the first 15 minutes so I didn't actually get much yoga done! In the end over half the class were feeding. It was lovely though, very relaxed, two older babies next to me spent all their time squeaking and rambling away to each other! Then we all had a cup of tea :)

We've bought a Baby Bjorn Synergy carrier and I've been practising with it the last few days. Seren likes to face outward while being carried as she's a very nosey girl so we thought we'd treat ourselves. She likes it do far, she has a good look around then falls asleep! It's certainly easier than lugging the buggy up and down the stairs and I think it'll be easier on public transport too.

Anyway, better go, enjoy your day everyone!

C and S xx

Clara, I checked out that baby bjorn you mentioned -- you weren't kidding when you said you were treating yourselves! $ But hey, it's all worth it in the name of comfort. and that does sound adorable about the baby yoga. Even if it did turn into a communal feeding. :)

I finally got my camera back, finally remembered to take a few pics, and finally remembered to put the pics on the computer so I can finally post!
So here I am as of today at 33 weeks as I was about to leave for work. I don't think I look too bad for a preggo chick.... but I do have to say that being tall helps spread him out. :)

Attachments

• SAM_0570.jpg
    SAM_0570.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79