speech and language therapy!!!!!!

OH loui1001.............i am also looking into doing a sign language course (BSL) but have to wait until next september for the next one to begin.........will this be a good thing/or help in regards to being a SLT or SLT asistant???

OH loui1001.............i am also looking into doing a sign language course (BSL) but have to wait until next september for the next one to begin.........will this be a good thing/or help in regards to being a SLT or SLT asistant???

Definitely, Makaton signing is a huge part of my day to day work (learning disability). I'm trained in Makaton instead of BSL

Definitely, Makaton signing is a huge part of my day to day work (learning disability). I'm trained in Makaton instead of BSL

okay great!!!

i did a makaton course years back but as i didnt practice it everyday i have forgotten it all!!! :dohh:

thanks again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->