Speidi Big Brother

LDC

Reaction score
Off topic but I genuinely have the biggest dislike...maybe even hate... For Heidi and Spencer Pratt.

Such horrible horrible people. Surely they can't have fans in America? They're going to be hated here too.

In that house they can't be happy being the minority and what they did in the task was pathetic...it's not healthy being together 24/7 but then no one else probably wants to be around them!

It seems to all be Spencer and Heidi is his sheep, just like in The Hills, but she's making herself look like a bitch for the sake of being with that moron!

They make great housemates, shown by my rage towards them! I just wish one of the women would start on Heidi cos she would sh*t herself, just like Spencer did when Razor nearly punched him!

Their parents must be SO proud!

P.s. I love Rylan!

I was actually raging about this last night. Kept ranting at my DH about them. So unbelievably spiteful. What grown adult claps and smiles when they've caused another woman to cry because she can't hear from her children?? Oh, and it might only be a game to them but that's her kids and her life. Grrrr - getting angry all over again.

I used to watch the Hills and Heidi was a lovely girl at the start. Spencer seems to have some real hold over her. Although, despite some apparent flashes of guilt, she was pretty happy to be nasty herself last night too so can't just blame Spencer for it.

I was actually raging about this last night. Kept ranting at my DH about them. So unbelievably spiteful. What grown adult claps and smiles when they've caused another woman to cry because she can't hear from her children?? Oh, and it might only be a game to them but that's her kids and her life. Grrrr - getting angry all over again.

I used to watch the Hills and Heidi was a lovely girl at the start. Spencer seems to have some real hold over her. Although, despite some apparent flashes of guilt, she was pretty happy to be nasty herself last night too so can't just blame Spencer for it.

Sorry to being your rage back! I've just watched it this morning.

Genuinely unbelievable, can't wait to see Brian's interview with them, I hope he rips them apart.

Broke my heart seeing Claire crying afterwards in the diary room about how her kids would be feeling. I'm so glad they all refused their letters that must have made her feel a bit better, imagine listening to the others hear from their children :cry:

How do you even get to be THAT nasty? That must be an all day and all night job, especially after Spencer was trying to blame The Hills giving him a nasty characters to portray...you're not on The Hills now yet you're both beyond disgusting!

Did you notice spencer shut up as soon as Razor told him to stop clapping haha #crappedhispants lol I really wish I still lived in Stevenage as I think I'd drive to elstree on eviction night and punch spencer right in his ugly face... Grrr he winds me up with his smug face and that stupid tai chi, he is the only person I know who can take an a martial art (if that's the correct terminology) that's ancient and elegant and make it look like he's having a fit haha..

Can you tell I love speidi? Bb has turned my opinion or Rylan around now tho and I actually love him, he gets my vote (2 if he drowns spencer in the pool in the next few days lol)

Did you notice spencer shut up as soon as Razor told him to stop clapping haha #crappedhispants lol I really wish I still lived in Stevenage as I think I'd drive to elstree on eviction night and punch spencer right in his ugly face... Grrr he winds me up with his smug face and that stupid tai chi, he is the only person I know who can take an a martial art (if that's the correct terminology) that's ancient and elegant and make it look like he's having a fit haha..

Can you tell I love speidi? Bb has turned my opinion or Rylan around now tho and I actually love him, he gets my vote (2 if he drowns spencer in the pool in the next few days lol)

Especially when he does it in a sodding face mask!!

Would love to hear what our American mummies make of them!

I see it as being really sad. They both have issues, imo. I agree ^^ Heidi seemed like a nice girl in the early days of The Hills.

American mommy here, and really can't stand them!

Do they act like idiots over there too? What do they actually do now The Hills is over? Are they just reality tv stars as that's all they can get?

What happened? I've seen people talk about it on FB but nobody has said exactly what. They are first class genuine dickheads. Vile pair. Especially Spencer.

Don't get me started! I can't stand them. It does look like Heidi follows him but then she has spoken out and disagreed with him on occasion so I feel they are as bad as one another.
Can't believe they are playing the victim card and saying they have had the hardest time! And trying to excuse their behaviour since no one likes them anyway! No one liked them due to their actions! They didn't introduce themselves, they didn't do the task, they didn't seem interested in any of them, I could go on!
Can't believe what they did last night though and their reaction was disgusting! I don't know why Rylan is the only one speaking out though?! I would have to say something if I was in there xx

What happened? I've seen people talk about it on FB but nobody has said exactly what. They are first class genuine dickheads. Vile pair. Especially Spencer.

There was a task last night where they all had to do something a bit crap to earn a letter from home for someone. Rylan had to shave half his beard for example. Heidi and Spencer were told they had to spend some time apart (but they'd still be in the same bloody house!!). They point blank refused mainly to be spiteful as they didnt want to earn a letter. And it was Claire's they lost and she was desperate to hear from her kids. When Claire found out she couldn't have hers they clapped and just laughed.

Everyone else did their task so everyone else got letters but they all refused to read them. Apart from Heidi and spencer. Although not sure who would have bothered to write to them.

they are horrible and they are really deluded as well. they have reffered to thier house mates as 'cast members' a few times. i think they dont really get the show and think they are playing characters. theyre awful!!!!!!

*speidi fan sneaks in*

I like them lol. I think they are just playing a character really and they are the only ones in there who seem to remember its just a TV show and its only three weeks out of their life. I do feel sorry for Claire not getting her letter but she did know she would be apart from her kids for potentially three weeks and still chose to go in there.

It makes me cringe the way the other housemates slag them off behind their back and complain when speidi do the same. Tricia is the worst for it. Or when they all mimic an American accent when they repeat things speidi have said. They are all a bunch of bitches so it is funny to see them get so riled up and speidi just be like "and?".

spiedi do the english accent though! you make some good points as i think theyre playing a character as well, however i dont understand how anyone can be a fan of spencer pratt :haha:

I totally agree that it is just a game but to clap and laugh in the face of someone who is clearly upset is not ok.

Don't get me started! I can't stand them. It does look like Heidi follows him but then she has spoken out and disagreed with him on occasion so I feel they are as bad as one another.
Can't believe they are playing the victim card and saying they have had the hardest time! And trying to excuse their behaviour since no one likes them anyway! No one liked them due to their actions! They didn't introduce themselves, they didn't do the task, they didn't seem interested in any of them, I could go on!
Can't believe what they did last night though and their reaction was disgusting! I don't know why Rylan is the only one speaking out though?! I would have to say something if I was in there xx

Completely agree! I'd have to say something too, I'm glad Rylan had the balls to stand up to them. I think Razor would have too but he'd have ended up punching him! I loved Spencer shi**ing himself when Razor started but pretending in front of everyone that it didn't bother him then nearly crying in the diary room about being threatened and being "scared for their lives". They must get threatened on a daily basis!

How are they going to cope if they break up or something happens to one of them? I can't wait to have time away from my husband at times, if I was with him 24/7 I'd want to kill him! It's not healthy

I agree with this :flower:

*speidi fan sneaks in*

I like them lol. I think they are just playing a character really and they are the only ones in there who seem to remember its just a TV show and its only three weeks out of their life. I do feel sorry for Claire not getting her letter but she did know she would be apart from her kids for potentially three weeks and still chose to go in there.

It makes me cringe the way the other housemates slag them off behind their back and complain when speidi do the same. Tricia is the worst for it. Or when they all mimic an American accent when they repeat things speidi have said. They are all a bunch of bitches so it is funny to see them get so riled up and speidi just be like "and?".

I dont like Speidi. I think they are the most fake people in there. Especially if they are playing a character!
I just thought heidi was so pathetic not knowing how to make instant coffee.
Im a Rylan fan too.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"