Speidi Big Brother

Speidi are my guilty pleasure! Not as keen on Heidi but love Spencer! I agree they were worse on The Hills though!

I just googled Heidi before and after and omg!! She looks so different.....

She used to be pretty too! I saw the episode of The Hills where she saw her mum after she'd had her surgery...her mum was not impressed!

Apart from claires letter, what have they done that's so bad? :flower:

I agree, I can't understand what they have done to make anyone hope they never have kids :shrug:

I think their opinions will change when they have children of the way they act and these "personas" that they've made for themselves. Also I imagine that the child may develop their ideas that they're never wrong though, which isn't a good trait, we all make mistakes and wrong judgements thats what makes us human. I seem to remember Heidi saying that Spencer doesn't want children? I wouldn't wish for them not to have children.

In my opinion (I know we have some Speidi fans!) I don't like that they're so bitter about being put in the basement and repeatedly bring it up as a reason for not liking people yet they say "it's just a game" to everyone lose, I find them quite ignorant that they don't speak to people then play the victims about how hard it is in there for them, the way they don't do the tasks for stupid reasons like they don't want to be apart (I find hat very unhealthy) and that they are just spiteful when talking about people.

Although...it annoys me that the others slag them off then go over and start sucking up to them. I wish people would get on or not talk - actually just argue because that makes great tv!

Xx

Maybe is horrible but the way they treat people wonder how they will treat there kids when they obviously didnt give a crap about claires letter she would of got from her family and KIDS!

I'm sure they would treat their kids fine.
These are strangers that are horrible about them everytime their backs are turned. The letter was from her husband not her kids

They were just as two faced as the others. All because they got put in the basement its not all silver spoon!

Gave my thought not everyone will like it but whatever

I hope they stay in tonight! Come on Speidiiiiii!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->