Speidi Big Brother

Hey just wanted to give my 2 pence worth lol. I agree this has been one of the best CBB ever! I was hooked!.....But I really really dislike Speidi! What a strange, arrogant, selfish, passive aggressive couple!!

Ive never heard so many contradictions on one tv show! How an earth can they say Rylan is fake and was concentrating too much on playing his "Big brother character"...Then yesterday stand and say that someone had to play the "baddy" and that it wasnt easy??
One minute they are saying we are seeing the real Speidi, the next they are going on about playing the villain and the baddy?? Those two are wired to the moon, they have been so warped by reality tv they struggle with what is actually real! Grrrrrrrrr!

I feel better now Ive got that off my chest! xx

I read in paper speidi is going to be offered a uk reality show dont know how true it is

I saw that aswell, but heard they would be making fun of english traditions? I dont think that would get them many more fans lol
X

I googled it to see what it was about.
Apparently it's them doing traditional british activities lol :flower:

Lol I'm expecting a lot of "that is so inappropriate" and "so not classy" hahahah! Oooh I would defo watch it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->