Speidi Big Brother

Hehe I like them too, is that awful? LOL! I think the other housemates are VILE and so bitchy

I love having them in there causing sh#t but hate them lol. It is a tv show but it's meant to be reality tv not staged tv. I don't understand them being fake and not themselfs that's the point of the show lol. I love rylan and razor x

They were far worse on the hills. I think they are mentally not well. Can't help watch the crap : )

They were far worse on the hills. I think they are mentally not well. Can't help watch the crap : )

Last night I had it on and my DH said he was going to bed to read his book as he'd 'rather blow his brains out than watch this crap' I feel bad watching it but I actually LOVE it haha!

I also don't blame them not getting the letter as Claire did say "god forbid they ever have kids" which I think was a horrible thing to say.

Of topic but also can't beleive how different heidi looks from when the hills started :flower:

I love love love Spencer and Heidi!!!

At least they are honest and dont pretend they didnt go in their for money and fame!!
No wonder they hate all the other housemates, they were all quick enough to start slagging them off when they 'left' the house!
If i had to sit and watch everyone slagging me off for a couple of days there's no way i'd go back into the house and be best mates with them all either!

Big brother are as bad tbh, with that 'Big Blogger' task that was CLEARLY going to make the rift bigger! That was just unfair IMO...why wasn't Razor/Tricia picked to do that?!

Last night when Claire didnt get her letter, i dont actually have any sympathy for her...like another poster said, they all know they're going in the house for up to 3 weeks, if you're going to miss your kids that much then dont go in the house :shrug: and plus, the final is in less than a week, she will be seeing her kids in a matter of DAYS!!
I dont think Heidi was clapping to be spiteful, i think it was more out of habit, they all clap when the results of tasks are read out. She didn't look like she was being nasty at all, then when she was told not to clap, of course Spencer was going to clap to show he was 'with' his wife so she wasn't being singled out kinda thing....I thought that was sweet, kinda like he was sticking up for her?

I HATE Rylan too! At fisrt i liked his little 'bromance' with Razor and i thought they were guna be my favourite housemates, but since all this stuff has kicked off with Speidi, he does my head in big time! Why does every other word have to be fuck?!!! He's immature and irritating, i disliked him on the XFactor and i dislike him even more after BB!
Especially as he has been leaving the house to go and rehearse for the XFactor tour!! Thats not fair at all!!
He's only singing! There's nothing stopping him going into the task room/diary room and practising, or even just singing in the house!! Why does he have to leave the house to practise?!!!! :shrug:

The thing about him saying to go home is true why is it ok just because they are from
America?!

i love them they know how to play the game a love the fact they have the house upside down.

although they wont win a think rylan will win a think they should win,

a liked rylan at the start but not now he is so bitchy and a find him really fake.

I'm watching the last ten mins of last nights ep now and how pathetic Rylan and Tricia are! THEY'VE UPSET ME SO LET'S WAFT THEM WITH THE SHEETS! Dearie me lol. And shouting from the other room instead of just talking to them? Rylan reminds me of those bitchy girls who slag people off near by enough so they can hear it but far away enough that if the person being bitched about says anything the bitcher can say "was talking about you not to you love!" I'm cringing at it!

I do think the other housemates are taking it way too seriously. They are a bit odd too. They will slag speidi off loads behind their backs but face to face the only one who will say anything directly is Rylan. The rest say things while speidi are there but not directly to them. They say it out loud to themselves or to each other instead. It's very strange.

I'm shocked as well at how often the other housemates say "get on a plane and go home" or other similar things about sending them back to their own country. That wouldn't go down well if they were from any other country but the US!

This is so true, the sheet thing was just bullying IMO and also all this go home business, you are very right, remember the upraoar when Jade Goody and the others were accused of being racially abusive towards Shilpa, not quite the same but is' still offensive saying f**k off back to your own country.

I actually liked Rylan in the beginning but not at all now I think he's really shown himself up, all the swearing and bitching etc does not show him in a good light at all and last night he was saying, don't you just wish you were on the outside, could do something about it then..I think he meant he would start a fight with Spencer, how chavvy is that!

Speidi are deffo the only ones in there not being fake!

I hate them they are just plain nasty!

They keep saying its just a game! I feel like going there punching them and saying dont worry its just a game!

Spencer reminds me of Jack Nicholson in The Shining. "Hi Honey Im Home!" Think its his eyes. Hes creepy and horrible and Heidi is influenced by him. Surely she cant really be that heartless, he is, but im surprised shes so cold or not surprised, just disappointed that shes led by him so much. But they are a talking point and without them it would be boring so perhaps they will be voted to stay in but i cant imagine anyone actually liking them. Love Rylan though. Hes so quick witted and i was laughing when Razor walked in with frankie on his back and Rylan said its a good job it wasnt the other way around! Very funny.

I love reading everyone's opinions, they seem to have really split people down the middle!

I have to say, Rylan has changed my opinion for the better. I couldn't stand him on X Factor but he does just seem like a "normal" person and I personally can relate to his humour a lot. I agree that the sheet thing was silly but I think I just found it hilarious because it was so silly.

I agree with the comments that Claire knew what she was getting into when she went into the house in regards to her kids, but I imagine that she's probably trying to make some money (let's face it not much has happened since Steps) and I bet it's much harder once you're in there, I imagine its really intense.

X

I totally agree that it is just a game but to clap and laugh in the face of someone who is clearly upset is not ok.

I agree with this. Whether anyone thinks Claire was over the top for being upset or not and however much a game it is, she was genuinely upset and its not OK to make fun of that. plus, we don't know her reasons for going in there, maybe her family needed the money, we all assume she must be well off, but not necessarily. Whatever her reason, I think it's easy to under estimate what its like to be seperated from your children in advance. I also got the impression that Claire was upset because she imagined her children being excited writing Mummy a letter and it would be easy to get carried away thinking they may have drawn pictures etc for her.

I haven't seen The Hills, but I think Spencer is bordering on sociopathic tbh. Heidi is clearly controlled by him and yet I can't help but feel he would be nothing without her. At best they come across as extremely unpleasant people.

Spencer reminds me of Jack Nicholson in The Shining. "Hi Honey Im Home!" Think its his eyes. Hes creepy and horrible and Heidi is influenced by him. Surely she cant really be that heartless, he is, but im surprised shes so cold or not surprised, just disappointed that shes led by him so much. But they are a talking point and without them it would be boring so perhaps they will be voted to stay in but i cant imagine anyone actually liking them. Love Rylan though. Hes so quick witted and i was laughing when Razor walked in with frankie on his back and Rylan said its a good job it wasnt the other way around! Very funny.

I agree totally.

I couldn't stand Rylan before but I've warmed to him. I also expected to really dislike Razor, but although there's no doubt he's totally sexist, he is very funny and I like his confidence too, without him being arrogant.

I think Claire was most upset by the thought that her kids were excited writing her a letter and she hasnt got it. I think actually being seperated from your children is FAR worse than just the thought of it.

Did anybody watch the episode where speidi were in the diary room saying how they felt bad about what they had said about the other housemates. They all genuinely thought it was an experience not just a tv gameshow. I think that was the biggest pile of sh*t, they were obviously backtracking and trying to make people like them. Dh and I were just like 'tactic change!' I hope everybody sees through that!
xxx

They keep saying its just a game! I feel like going there punching them and saying dont worry its just a game!

But it IS just a game isn't it??

Surely no one would chose to waste three weeks of their life to go in a house with 12 other people they don't even know let alone like. Win tasks to get food and other privileges, get filmed and judged by the general public 24/7 and then all get voted out in order of popularity, or rather who is hated the most, leaving one crowned 'winner' victorious over all other z list 'celebs' who will slide back into the abyss telling everyone 'you know I was the actress off Heartbeat...

They loved me, they really loved me...*runs to lament in a corner*
It's the ones that don't call it a game I'm worried about :rofl:

But it IS just a game isn't it??

Surely no one would chose to waste three weeks of their life to go in a house with 12 other people they don't even know let alone like. Win tasks to get food and other privileges, get filmed and judged by the general public 24/7 and then all get voted out in order of popularity, or rather who is hated the most, leaving one crowned 'winner' victorious over all other z list 'celebs' who will slide back into the abyss telling everyone 'you know I was the actress off Heartbeat...

They loved me, they really loved me...*runs to lament in a corner*
It's the ones that don't call it a game I'm worried about :rofl:

If its just game then wanting to punch them in the face is just part of that game :haha:. Ill insist I'm not crazy and going to storm down there an do it though :blush:

Yeah they knew what they signed up to when they started but how I see it is.... If Isabelle had drawn me a picture or written me a letter and someone deliberately made sure I didn't get to see the picture my daughter did for me and that it was destroyed I'd be heartbroken..... It's not a funny game when there's children's feelings involved.

I think Rylan is playing up to Razor a bit xx

Your all saying about how her children did her letter but it was most liklely her husband? Telling her how the kids are and they are missing her :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->