sperm, and where to do it??

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
OK I finally have a paper which means the health system will test oH´s swimmers. But we have to take the sample to a clinic which is about an hour away... and it must be less than an hour old when they test it. So what do we do, drive like the wind and pray, or find a nice clean toilet in town and see if he can manage it there? Oh dear he isn´t going to like this!! As if we weren´t having enough problems already.

Hmm, that's a slightly embarrassing dilemma!

Don't these places provide a discreet room with a choice of stimulating magazines for gentlemen?

I'm guessing you are not going to a reproductive-specific clinic, no? How about staying overnight in the area?

hmm that is an idea, but then if we have to pay for a hotel I think I´d rather just pay for the test. It is at the hospital so no facilities for this type of thing, in fact I imagine they would rather you didn´t do it there! Might wake up the sick people.

We had the same problem since we live over an hour away from the clinic so what DH ended up doing was using the washroom in the building where the clinic is while I stood watch outside the door..making sure someone didn't raddle the door to get in a disturb the task at hand.. sorry for the pun:rofl:
After he was finished I placed the container in my bra to keep it warm..
I know it's not pleasant but worth it in the end and barely scraps the surface on what we have to go through !!

You gotta love the guys for being willing to do that :rofl:

I do feel for you Natsby and really don't have a solution for you :shrug:

My DH has to take in his sample soon but thankfully we only live 20 minutes from the hospital but they make us book an appointment to drop the sample in and now DH is worried about performance anxiety bless him.

I guess it depends on what your OH feels comfortable with. It might be worth comparing prices re. paying for the test or paying to stay overnight at the clinic?

Ummm, maybe you should drive and he can have a little fun in the car? Lol :haha:

My husband had to go do a sperm analysis. They had a room with a couch and magazines. Mind you he was complaining that he had to go do this. Okay, I had multiple tests done, been on clomid, had a balloon inserted into my hoohah and he has the nerve to complain about pleasuring himself to give a sample??? Hmm????

I think it's gotta be worth paying for a cheap room to give him some privacy, from what you've said he's quite a sensitive sort and something like this could make him dig his heels in. Either that or you find a park on a country road nearby.....

My hubby didn't kick up a fuss or anything but he just said it was a clinical thing for him not really pleasurable. He came down from our room saying " well that wasn't the most fun I've ever had" we didn't even try and make it a fun thing which I think it could be. We just made tons of jokes about the whole thing Especially aswe live in a strictly muslim place ! And i cant show my ankles or shoulders !For us it was just a test and not part of our sex life if you know what I mean.
Its a tricky dilemma Natsby , these boys can feel a huge amount of pressure ad if were judging them or something. Tons of luck

Natsby- does DH have an iPod to load a little visual stimulation? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->