Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

CertainTurton

Mummy to a toddler
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

After 4 months with no success I've decided were going to try the Sperm Meets Egg plan. I know its meant for people who have MC but I thought it was worth a try.
So basically you start :sex: from cd 8, every other day until you get your smiley (or pos opk) then you :sex: every day, for 3 days.

I really hope it works for me and I just wondered if anyone fancied following the plan and then supporting/symptom spotting together?

So here's the list: just let me know if you want to be added :)

:dust:

Good Luck Ladies!!

CaliGirl35

mummikins

kbkb-:bfp: :happydance:

ArmyOfUs - :bfp: :happydance:

dashbohemian :bfp: :happydance:

AM&PM :bfp: :happydance:

Mummy2Corban :bfp: :happydance:

Berry26 :bfp: :happydance:

MajellaG :bfp: :happydance:

Mrs Treasure

Cmon

emz1200

crowned :bfp: :happydance:

Soxfan

miissmuffet :bfp: :happydance:

Tupi

blueeyedgirl1

Mommymel

FrenchyMummy - AF due 5/7

ty11

Maidenet - AF due 11/7

Sprouty :bfp: :happydance:

Aimee-lou Ovu 17/7ish

...Becky...

Lucybee

Katestar53

Cosmos

Kimbre

twinkle458

Helen0381

mammag :witch: :hugs:

July

Charlie_x_

Steph1505 :bfp: :happydance:

twinkl3

Gigglebox :bfp: :happydance:

CertainTurton :bfp: :happydance:

Seb89 :bfp: :happydance:

August

Hopingitwill - :dust:

Loloshells

Kytti :bfp: :happydance:

Angelzye

Lala1214

Stinas

Jemma0717

MustangGTgirl :bfp: :happydance:

nrem1009

Ptntly Wtg

Smiley330 :bfp: :happydance:

veronicaco

Skwork35

Emma1985

AAS

Mrs Stu

Iwant2beamum

Beccad

MYPRINCEssB

AnnaE813 :bfp: :happydance:

Wantababy

Trying4num2

Peckles :bfp: :happydance:

Enough :bfp: :happydance:

Kat451

cdj1

porkypig

Tammy82

Lanet

SLH

CharlieKitty

frustrated11 :bfp: :happydance:

Sarasparra :bfp: :happydance:

Acaseofyou :bfp: :happydance:

disneybelle25

Bubbamaking

avidwriter :bfp: :happydance:

September

GirlBlue

MrsSat

Shangeas

Beauty2

Paula181

Fitzbaby

28329 :witch: :hugs:

MrsFX

Igotbabyfever

Gardenofeden

TrAyBaby

ncbailey :bfp: :happydance:

I will join you on this.

Currently CD3. Been trying for 9 months, never expected it to take so long.

Got a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor last month so this will be my second using that and going to try the S.M.E plan and concieve plus. I know its crazy, all the things we are trying. Ever month counts I guess.

I hope we both have some symptoms to spot!!

I'm using it this month, however I'm not sure when I am going to ovulate. It will most likely be in the next couple of days, Have been BD every other day since CD 4, and every day for 3 days correlating to the day I O'ed last cycle. I have not had my positive OPK yet though. So will continue to BD every other day until I get it. Lol, have had lots of :sex: this month! It's wearing me out!

Hi Guys, I'm on clomid cycle 5 last 2 cycles been doing smep but this month did d10,12,15,16,17 OV D15 so fingers crossed as only got once more clomid cycle left! Also used conceive plus this cycle...I hope we get our BFP'S!!!

Hey Jac and mammag, when is AF due. FX for you both.

Hello! Can I join this thread?!

I'm on CD13 and have been following SMEP from CD8 as it says. Have been ttc for 3 months now with no joy, although to be honest I haven't really been paying attention to when I ov just been :sex: randomly and hoping for the best! Really had no idea it was all sooo technical!

I haven't told OH that we are following SMEP, think the pressure might be too much for him (bless) so he just thinks we are having a good old time trying!

Just bought some cheapy (well not as cheap as I would have liked!!) OPK's from Boots and have not had a positive yet :nope:

How is everyone else getting on? x

I'm on cd7 and we are going to do the plan ;)

Probably around the 26th, but not for sure until I O. God I hope she doesn't show!!!

K I want to try too :) I think I'm going to start at CD7 though because it's a friday and I know he always wants Sunday sex. :haha:

K I want to try too :) I think I'm going to start at CD7 though because it's a friday and I know he always wants Sunday sex. :haha:

That is so funny! And considerate of you!!!!

Yey quite a few of us then :) really hope it works for us all! I'm on cd 3 and will start opks on cd 6 just to make sure I catch it, although I norm get my smiley on cd 14. I think that's why we missed it last month as we only dtd on cd 14 after my smiley..(although we did do it lots before..)

Joining! We're just a few days in, and we're supposed to have sex tonight, but the hubby is asleep on the couch. DAMNIT! Better wake his ass up...

Yey quite a few of us then :) really hope it works for us all! I'm on cd 3 and will start opks on cd 6 just to make sure I catch it, although I norm get my smiley on cd 14. I think that's why we missed it last month as we only dtd on cd 14 after my smiley..(although we did do it lots before..)

I really hope it works as well, though i'm still waiting for my +OPK. I might have to get the clearblue digital ones just to make sure i'm not missing it! It's so hard to actually tell on the other ones, at least there is no denying a smiley face!! Will probably get some today, so will update if that lovely little face is smiling!
xxx

I really hope it works as well, though i'm still waiting for my +OPK. I might have to get the clearblue digital ones just to make sure i'm not missing it! It's so hard to actually tell on the other ones, at least there is no denying a smiley face!! Will probably get some today, so will update if that lovely little face is smiling!
xxx[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is handy, i tried the normal ones with lines but got confused and didnt want to test twice a day. I now use the clearblue ones and they are great, just test with FMU and as I said so far Ive always got my smiley on cd14. Im just waiting for the 'pregnant' instead of seeing 'not pregnant' now!! :)
Good luck with them!

I might give this a go too. Trying for 8 months and not a sniff of a BFP.

Possibly stupid question, my cycles are about 34-35 days, so does that mean instead of starting at CD8, I would start at CD14-15?

Hi we are trying the SMEP this cycle I'm currently cd16 and due another bd tonight. Will report back with any symptoms!

Hi, the smep has got to be worth a shot! Wanted to relax for this cycle and go with the flow but my obsessive personality will not allow it!! I'm on cd1 so I will start with gusto on cd8!

Quick Q, does it matter what time of day you dtd with regards to increasing your chances?

GL everyone, hope this month gives us all BFPs and sticky beans!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->