Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

ugh. the very first herb i googled was english lavender and lo and behold "english lavender should NOT be consumed by those who are pregnant or trying to concieve as it can bind the testosterone in a developing fetus".
great. oh well, it was only 3.00. now i have to find something to put me to bed.

Hi ladies just wanted to drop in and say hi...... congrats to any bfp's I may have missd and BIG :hugs: to those who got attacked by the :witch:

thanks ttcstill! :)
yes we're definetly due for some bfps, whoever's up next to test has a bfp. gemma g. haven't heard from her in a while!

YES! RED CLOVER HELPS WITH SCARRING IN THE TUBES! :happydance:
i had PID when i was 16, not from an std.. i was one of the 0.01% of people that get it 'unexplicably'.. the nurse actually told me i had an std before she even tested me, convinced me i did and gave me a speech on safe sex and how this was going to impact the rest of my life.. then when my std tests came back negative she was on the floor apologizing. but the PID was severe and caused some scarring. hooray for impulsively buying red clover!

Morning! Can't get the second banner to work:(
Is the code correct?

:wave: Everyone!

I tried to start the SMEP this cycle and DH couldn't keep up, so needless to say we only BD every other day (roughly) CD11, CD14 CD16 CD18 CD20 with O being CD18-ish. Trust me my opk's are confusing!!! :haha:
Soooooo.....if I do not get my bfp this cycle, I am going to try like hell to SMEP. Any herbs or foods that will pump up my DH's stamina?

:rofl:

CD25 or CD26 today - AF was screwy last cycle spotted first day and last day and AF during that time in between. Total: 9 days - never have that happen. So to be safe I am either 7 or 8 dpo.

Right - that's it. I've had a little cry and a large glass (bottle) of red (!) and I'm done being miserable. New cycle, new chance. Was going to take a couple of months off to have a great summer hol, but no - gonna keep trying. I want my baby. The stupid witch better watch out as this is the last I am going to see of her....:growlmad:

Raaaaaaah!!!!

Ok - soooo going to add the banners now.

Awww minidyson that's how I was feeling yesterday. Am now feeling a bit more positive and hope the smep works for lots of us this month.
Sorry to all those :witch: got :(
Can I add the banner too, please??
xx

Mamaxm, have you tried any form of sleep mist pillow spray stuff? I use it and love it, relaxes me and really helps me sleep.

Hi tryforbaby2 :wave:

I just had to run on here and post... Is it sad that after 10 months I still get excited when I see a big fat smiley face on my OPK????

Is it not one of the most beautiful sights in the world???

:D

I feel like such a pg geek hehe

FX for a tonne more BFP's on any kind of kit you take!!!

xx

I just had to run on here and post... Is it sad that after 10 months I still get excited when I see a big fat smiley face on my OPK????

Is it not one of the most beautiful sights in the world???

:D

I feel like such a pg geek hehe

FX for a tonne more BFP's on any kind of kit you take!!!

xx

:) he he.
Fingers crossed and :dust:
xxx

tryforbaby#2- maca is supposed to be great for female or male libido!

amethyst- i'll have to find some. i'm trying very hard to keep myself awake right now. i'll be out by 9.

rocksy- i love seeing the smileys! brightens up my whole day, can't wait to start using them.. c'mon cd8!

:wave: Everyone!

I tried to start the SMEP this cycle and DH couldn't keep up, so needless to say we only BD every other day (roughly) CD11, CD14 CD16 CD18 CD20 with O being CD18-ish. Trust me my opk's are confusing!!! :haha:
Soooooo.....if I do not get my bfp this cycle, I am going to try like hell to SMEP. Any herbs or foods that will pump up my DH's stamina?

:rofl:

CD25 or CD26 today - AF was screwy last cycle spotted first day and last day and AF during that time in between. Total: 9 days - never have that happen. So to be safe I am either 7 or 8 dpo.

Tryforbaby2, DH is the same with me! Doing the best I can to SMEP this month...still have tonight and tomorrow night to go, then a break and one last time on Wed. Oh my.

Have you ever seen that show "You are what you eat?" They always say how Zinc is supposed to help with sex drive...DH has a fear of swallowing pills, so I try to feed him strawberries, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. All that stuff has Zinc in it. :)

hiiii ive posted in heree at the begining of the month, i'm still doing smep but insted of using OPK's i'm just going by twinges, CM and an OV calc.going by OV calc and creamy egg whitey CM today, buttt CP is medium n softy smoothy feelin if that makes sense, but anyway going by OV calc i should OV tomorrow (14th april) CD17, god nos if i do but i'm going to BD today , wed and thurs skip fri and carry on every second day from satday?xxxx

Tonight is my first night of BD with SMEP!! So excited!

:hug: to all the one's who got the witch!

GL to all the ladies who are starting the fun, got smiley faces, and, for God's sake...GET THAT EGG so we can start celebrating the :bfp:s!!!!!!

FXd for all!

:dust:

Loren- you've got it right except for after saturday you can stop. have fun!
mommyb- i can't wait to get to cd8 so i actually feel like i'm doing something, time flies once you get to cd8, you'll be in the 2ww in no time. catch that egg! our statistics are lower than what the SMEP site says they should be, so we're due some bfps!
got my red raspberry leaf tea just waiting for me to drink it, and good thing i bought a new thermometer, that leak in my ceiling completely ruined my old one and my $40 scale, along with the $90 straightener i use in the salon and tons of makeup, toothbrushes, toothpaste.. god i hate this apartment complex.

Hey guys! DH and I are using SMEP this cycle and I think I may have messed it up already :haha: . I am currently on CD15. DH and I bd'd last night (in between CD13 and 14 in the wee hours of the morning, but we hadn't gone to bed yet) around 3am or so. I'm wondering if it's okay to count that as our bd session on CD14, as it was technically that day anyway. In that case, should I skip today all together and wait for CD16 to bd again? Assuming I don't get a positive opk until then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->