Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I was going to mention also that I've read drinking as much as one cup of coffee a day can half your chances of conceiving. Isn't that crazy? Plus it can double your chances of miscarriage once pregnant. I can't go without my coffee in the morning but I've waaaaaaay cut back in the last 2 months. I had an awful headache for about 2 weeks when I first cut back but it's not so bad now. I drink two small cups in the morning and only buy decaf soda. Lots of water!
:shock: I knew you couldn't drink coffee when pregnant...but lord! Don't know how I'm going to give up all these addictions! Just gave up cigs, cut down alcohol...but coffee too... Ugh! I'm getting crankier by the second just thinking about all this #-o. Have to run and get some decaf NOW!

I bought some decaf vanilla chai tea yesterday, and it's so good. Will def try the agave, saw it yesterday at the store and had no clue what it was.

I do agree that anything that needs a chemical reaction to be called a finished product is def not good for you! I'm a chemist, so I know the solvents and chemicals used for these processes, and you CAN'T get rid of these 100%...they're nasty!!!

Hope all these herbs, supplements, and tricks do some good and bring us :bfp:s SOON!

i wish AF would just start. geez. my lower back pain is freaking ridiculous! after missing last month with negative tests, i NEED this month to start so i can get back on track. but low and behold..still waiting... :cry:

hi trying4 3rd! fx for you that this is your lucky month.

1dpo today yey. i want it more than ever before this month, gaaaaah this 2ww is really gonna drag!!

mimiwc-Like trying to get pregnant and not being able to isn't hard enough, you have to give up the good stuff and stick to....grapefruit juice...yuck. I had some with lunch, it wasn't awful but I'm not a fan.
I loooooove Chai tea! Spiced Chai is my favorite. I have some vanilla in my desk, too.

i can only have grapefruit juice if i down it!!
im cutting back on the good stuff but still having it. if i cut out alcohol now i'd be a wreck. being able to have a couple of drinks at the weekend is the only thing that is alright about not being pregnant! i've never smoked though luckily so havent had to cut that out.

AreIn - how's the ovacue going?

i blame my dad for my addiction to grapefruit juice. he used to make us have a grapefruit a day for breakfast. now i can go through a liter a day if i don't watch myself!

Hello ladies!!! :hi: I was wondering if I could join the group. The stupid :witch: got me today :cry: so I am going to try SMEP this cycle. :thumbup: GL to everyone and lots of :dust:!!!!!!!!

welcome! Sorry about the witch. How long were you ttc with your first two?

Honeybee-so far, so good. I'm skeptical, of course. It's just too easy. I'm going to be more excited when it quits saying "Not Fertile" like it does right now.

titi-Go get it!

i blame my dad for my addiction to grapefruit juice. he used to make us have a grapefruit a day for breakfast. now i can go through a liter a day if i don't watch myself!

My mom always bought us red grapefruit juice when we were little but I'm pretty sure that doesn't count in this instance!

eeee i cant wait to see how well it works! Does it go straight from not fertile to fertile or does it have a stage in between?

Woohoo Titi...get it girl! ahahah Love how you just squeeze your to-the-point updates around.

The only way I like grapefruit is if it's freshly squeezed with VODKA! Oh my...it is delicious!!! Otherwise, tastes like sh*t to me. I'm sure some of us are going to miss the alcohol when we get our BFPs!

a ha!!! You right click on it and go to properties and it should give you a web address. copy it, go to your signature in user CP and paste that in, putting
directly after it, and it should work!
i only learnt how to do these things the other day!!
hope it works!!

Hello ladies!!! :hi: I was wondering if I could join the group. The stupid :witch: got me today :cry: so I am going to try SMEP this cycle. :thumbup: GL to everyone and lots of :dust:!!!!!!!!

welcome! Sorry about the witch. How long were you ttc with your first two?

I didn't have to ttc with my first two so this has been very upsetting at times. I had just gotten off the bcp when I got pg with both my daughters. Very different this time but I have met a lot of neat ladies during this time so that makes it a little easier sometimes.

It goes from Not Fertile, uhm...there's a middle stage but I can't remember what it says, to Peak Fertility. It won't confirm O without the $100 vaginal probe which I won't buy because I'm still temping for O confirmation. It even has a disclaimer on it that says "If you do not achieve pregnancy after 6 months of use, consult your physician". Pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->