Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

no i think that's fine, just keep on keepin on! OH and i had alot of sessions like that. FX'd!

Well today is the day 14DPO and i think im going to drop the stats down again. My back has just started with its usual ache, so its just a matter of time.....:cry::cry::cry: oh well time to crack open the bottle of wine in the fridge.

I am just learning so much everyday here. I love BnB!

I tell my girlfriends all this stuff and all the tmi cm stuff and they hang off every word I say. They think it is hilarious and don't know where I learn it all from. They are very supportive of my journey and both want to be mothers too, but haven't found their special partners yet. I tell them I am doing all the research so when they find their mate they wont have to waste any time getting down to business. I will get them started and tell them what to do and when to do it and what to take to help get it done!

:haha: im the same learnt alot since wanting a baby

Hi Lucia I hope you are ok. Im gud just focusing on this month now and a January baby!!! I am so rubbish at OPK I use the CBFM rules out the work for me lol....

Cupcake any update FX firmly for you!

Gingerwhinger havent heard from you in a while?

hehe... AreIn83 Im the same dont get on pc as much anymore and pages and pages to read. Hows your Ovacue going?

Spencerbear how are you, any signs of anything yet?

trying 4 3rd sorry about your AF and GL for this month, we can do it

Loulou thanks

GL Honeybee and so sorry Nevertogether that you feel this way I hope AF comes soon so that you can get on with it. Have you been to docs to look into why it hasnt arrived yet?

Minidyson so sorry she got you. Cmon ttc warriors we will get it this month!

I have a couple of drinks on a sat nite im certainly not going to cut out everything completely hard enough as it is

Brillbride I am so sorry for your loss, welcome we are all here for you xxx

Oh my gosh rocksy I still get so excited when see my peak on the fertility monitor, cant help but smile at least we know whats going on. You r not alone!!

Hey Loren GL sounds fab!!!

Hey mommyb GL

Spencerbear its not over yet! Wine sounds yummy tho!!!

:hi: to everyone else I may have missed

spencer :hugs: the witch hasn't shown yet!
i think my RRL tea is giving me nightmares. drank it right before bed today and yesterday and had my first two nightmares in forever. bad ones too, although in one of them i was pregnant which was good, my pregnancy was fine in the nightmare, just had someone trying to get me.. but any nightmare is worth a nice strong and sturdy home for my bean :)
oh i'm up way too early. the bad dream shocked me out of sleep. oh well, i wont miss escape to chimp eden this morning :happydance:

Hey tryfor! Don't worry about missing some days as long as you get some in there is still hope! I hope you get your bfp soon. I will be keeping an eye out for you, I think it is your turn!

hi Girls, can I join your group please? I'm on CD2 adn need a better plan for getting my egg fertilised!
:dust:

hi kanga welcome! let me know your testing date and i'll put it up!

Hi Lucia I hope you are ok. Im gud just focusing on this month now and a January baby!!! I am so rubbish at OPK I use the CBFM rules out the work for me lol....

Cupcake any update FX firmly for you!

Hey Wantingagirl... No af still... I'm getting pretty worried now... Was due Sunday usually turns up at 12pm... had 2 tiny dots of blood in CM that day and after gym a little light brownish discharge in my nickers. Since then back to creamy CM and nothing... No AF just cramps, which seem to have subsided now... Boobs not sore which is unusual for me again - they're usually bloody painfull 2 weeks before AF due. Never, ever been late in my life but still testing BFN :cry:

Off to doctors at 11.15 for something else so am gonna see what she has to suggest on it all... no doubt they'll do a urine sample and it will still be negative!! The frustration is driving me mad!

Anyone else in same boat :(

that's right! RAH! no giving up. we're warriors and we don't quit till we conquer.
SO relieved. i am pretty sure i have an estrogen deficiency and i was worried about drinking the RRL tea because it increases estrogen, but pairing it with red clover balances it out while still getting the good effects of both. thank god.
i also bought yogi bedtime tea.. i nap during the day so i don't sleep well at night. it has valerian root, passion flower, licorice root, spearmint leaf, chamomile flower, skullcap leaf, cardamom seed, cinnamon bark, st john's wort leaf and flower, rose hip, raspberry leaf, english lavender flower and stevia leaf. oh sh*t. stevia. that was supposed to be bad right?
ugh. not drinking a drop of it until i do more research on those herbs. darnit.

Stevia is not an artificial sweetner......it is actually a very healthy safe alternative to sugar.

PS-I know some of you mentioned that only saccharine was bad and equal okay but asparatme was actually developed as a poison in larger amounts. I went to a health seminar that said just the residual effects in the amount of 1 can of diet soda with it can take 6 months to clear your liver! It is, I believe equally as bad as saccharine and much worse than actual regular sugar. I use stevia or raw honey in my teas, agave syrup or natural maple flakes on oatmeal etc., and then use brown rice sugar for baking.

:wave: Everyone!

I tried to start the SMEP this cycle and DH couldn't keep up, so needless to say we only BD every other day (roughly) CD11, CD14 CD16 CD18 CD20 with O being CD18-ish. Trust me my opk's are confusing!!! :haha:
Soooooo.....if I do not get my bfp this cycle, I am going to try like hell to SMEP. Any herbs or foods that will pump up my DH's stamina?

:rofl:

CD25 or CD26 today - AF was screwy last cycle spotted first day and last day and AF during that time in between. Total: 9 days - never have that happen. So to be safe I am either 7 or 8 dpo.

Maca is supposed to be very good for this...I get it in both a liquid extract (mix with water), a powder form (make smoothies with) and it is also in FERTILAID for men.
Let me just say, my DH has been pretty good about the BD demands, but in January he started FERTILAID for men (multivitamin supplement with maca and other natural reproductive herbs) and Himalaya's SPEMEN (an ayervedic formula out of India). WOW~ He is 36 years old and within a week I could not keep him off me-consistantly!!!! It wasn't even fertile period and I was afraid he was going to wear out before then, lol but he was still ready! I KNOW it was the supplements. We've been together 10 years and I don't think he's ever been quite that, say, armourous!

Hi girls how is everyone? Just checking in to see if there are any more bfp's or damn witchies??

xx

Hi Ness! good to see you over here checking up on us. We miss you!

How are you feeling. Tired and sicky? by 3pm are you ready for bed lol. I used to crash on my sofa at 4.30 and not move again til bed and then had restless nights and was sooooo tired. I remember moaning for 12 weeks about that but OMG I want it I want it!

We are waiting for lots of :bfp: we havent had enough of them!

Gooooooooooooo witches :witch: go and fly off on your brooms! Go and get the girlies that don't want brumps!
Leave us good girlies that want da bump! Nawty witches go away! hehe
31% now but I am sure it will be 61 this time next week. Got a positive feeling, a good feeling in my body that we are going to get some more :bfp: s

:dust: to ALL!!!

I think we should set an ANTI-:witch: thread! hehehe :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

ok, please bare with me while I go crazy for a moment.... I've never SS'd so much in a month before this one. Guess my PMA is too high for my own good. But yesterday was 6DPO and when I woke up feeling nauseous. Had some orange juice and felt better after a half hour or so.... Then last night before bed, I felt nauseous again. Then again the morning I feel the same!

I'm probably just getting sick, right? No way on 6 and 7DPO I'd already be feeling yucky like this? Blech! But tomorrow is 5 days before my next period will/would start, so wondering if I should try testing.... but I"m sure it will come up negative that far out....

BAHHHHHHHHHHh! I'm going absolutely crazy. Took some time off work this morning, so I could continue to lay down, just wishing this ickyness feeling would go away.

So... tell me I'm being dumb and there's no way it's even remotely possible it's a PG sign, and put me out of my misery. GRRRRR I want to cry, though I know I should just relax and find something else to take my mind off it....

Hi Ness! good to see you over here checking up on us. We miss you!

How are you feeling. Tired and sicky? by 3pm are you ready for bed lol. I used to crash on my sofa at 4.30 and not move again til bed and then had restless nights and was sooooo tired. I remember moaning for 12 weeks about that but OMG I want it I want it!

We are waiting for lots of :bfp: we havent had enough of them!

thank you honey! I always read to catch up with you guys but too many posts to get through today :haha:

I miss you guys too can't wait for you all to be in First Tri!!

I'm feeling ok, some slight icky sicky feelings occasionally but generally not much yet - sure that'll kick in by 6 weeks or so though lol!

Feeling exhausted by about 3pm lol it's killing me being at work all day and having to fight the exhaustion, I end up with a major headache by the end of the day cos I've had to fight it!

Peeing constantly now, some lovely giant veins on my stomach near my hips, bb's not to bad yet. Had some slight cramping occasionally which scares the shit outta me lol especially when accommpanied by shed loads of CM - my body is trying to give me a heartattack ha ha, I've heard it's good though as it means beanie is growing by uterus stretching!

xx

:wave: Everyone!

I tried to start the SMEP this cycle and DH couldn't keep up, so needless to say we only BD every other day (roughly) CD11, CD14 CD16 CD18 CD20 with O being CD18-ish. Trust me my opk's are confusing!!! :haha:
Soooooo.....if I do not get my bfp this cycle, I am going to try like hell to SMEP. Any herbs or foods that will pump up my DH's stamina?

:rofl:

CD25 or CD26 today - AF was screwy last cycle spotted first day and last day and AF during that time in between. Total: 9 days - never have that happen. So to be safe I am either 7 or 8 dpo.

Tryforbaby2, DH is the same with me! Doing the best I can to SMEP this month...still have tonight and tomorrow night to go, then a break and one last time on Wed. Oh my.

Have you ever seen that show "You are what you eat?" They always say how Zinc is supposed to help with sex drive...DH has a fear of swallowing pills, so I try to feed him strawberries, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. All that stuff has Zinc in it. :)

My DH takes a mens multi-vitamin plus an additional zinc vitamin.
And I also feed him strawberries and pumpkin seeds, lmao. I stocked up on stuff before I bought him zinc vitamins. I didn't want to push it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->