Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

i live in germany where beer is served in the baby's bottle, lol j/k. it's so tempting..but DH and i gave it up for TTC. sooo hard.

Never-I quit drinking for a long time to try to see if it would help, it didn't so now I just enjoy once or twice a month.

Hey can you put me down for 5th please :) If you dont mind me asking, Are you ttc straight away mamaxm :)

hi girls joining you--6th cycle ttc since MC end of Oct..i have tried smep before in one of my previous non-successful cycles but im willing to give it another shot this month.....iim due now the 7th of May--near died--cant believe it--may--thats the month i was supposed to be due...fingers crossed 4us..xx

hi girls joining you--6th cycle ttc since MC end of Oct..i have tried smep before in one of my previous non-successful cycles but im willing to give it another shot this month.....iim due now the 7th of May--near died--cant believe it--may--thats the month i was supposed to be due...fingers crossed 4us..xx

Welcome Brillbride,

I hope this time is successful for you hun and this group are great at keeping you positive and the support is fantastic!!!! :hugs:

aw thanx a mil stardust--i just see you had your MMC at 12 wks--me too...sorry yours wasnt that long ago---wishing you great success this month...xxxx

arein- i'm a US girl! floridian to be exact. haha! didn't know about the sweetners though, i thought all artificial ones are bad! oh well, i already bought a giant box of sugar.

nevertogether- thanks so much for the info! i was so worried this morning i went out and bought a new thermometer.. oh well it's pink and it's cute. worth it.

nixilix- i am ttc with a passion! got my warrior paint on and my eye on the prize.. when my mom had her mc, the doc told her she needed to wait until at least one AF passed and she said F that, and concieved my sister that cycle! i am following in her footsteps :)

well girls as an herbaholic i went out and bought red clover today, the kind that comes liquid with a dropper? apparantly it's good to take with RRL tea and helps your body be less acidic or something, more sperm friendly. tastes like tea. i also went out and bought a teapot! it's lime green, got it at marshalls for $15!
despite all my new stuff i am having a totally crappy day. maintenance came into my apartment without our permission while we weren't home and "fixed" a leak in the ceiling that we never complained about (we never noticed it, must've happened while we werent home today) and left tile and dust and water EVERYWHERE. basically pulled out the bit of the ceiling that was leaking, replaced it, and then left everything on the floor. ridiculous. then they had the nerve to leave a note saying "we took pictures of your apartment. you are not allowed to paint your walls. we will be charging your account". because stupid OH was working on a painting and got some on the wall (he uses spray paint). so furious. i can't wait to get out of here.
arein, i can't wait to hear what your herbalist says.

aw thanx a mil stardust--i just see you had your MMC at 12 wks--me too...sorry yours wasnt that long ago---wishing you great success this month...xxxx

Thank you too:flower: its been a tough few months but systems go go go lol!

Cant wait for all the new BFP's to start happening, we are really due some now x

Right - that's it. I've had a little cry and a large glass (bottle) of red (!) and I'm done being miserable. New cycle, new chance. Was going to take a couple of months off to have a great summer hol, but no - gonna keep trying. I want my baby. The stupid witch better watch out as this is the last I am going to see of her....:growlmad:

Raaaaaaah!!!!

Ok - soooo going to add the banners now.

Right - that's it. I've had a little cry and a large glass (bottle) of red (!) and I'm done being miserable. New cycle, new chance. Was going to take a couple of months off to have a great summer hol, but no - gonna keep trying. I want my baby. The stupid witch better watch out as this is the last I am going to see of her....:growlmad:

Raaaaaaah!!!!

That's it girl!!! PMA all the way :thumbup:

Hope that wine was GOOOOOD! im on slimming world BOOOOOO!

Raaaaaaah!!!!

That's it girl!!! PMA all the way :thumbup:

Hope that wine was GOOOOOD! im on slimming world BOOOOOO!

Slimming world? Is that red day/green day? If it is, my wine was red so that's ok right? :haha:

that's right! RAH! no giving up. we're warriors and we don't quit till we conquer.
SO relieved. i am pretty sure i have an estrogen deficiency and i was worried about drinking the RRL tea because it increases estrogen, but pairing it with red clover balances it out while still getting the good effects of both. thank god.
i also bought yogi bedtime tea.. i nap during the day so i don't sleep well at night. it has valerian root, passion flower, licorice root, spearmint leaf, chamomile flower, skullcap leaf, cardamom seed, cinnamon bark, st john's wort leaf and flower, rose hip, raspberry leaf, english lavender flower and stevia leaf. oh sh*t. stevia. that was supposed to be bad right?
ugh. not drinking a drop of it until i do more research on those herbs. darnit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->