Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Thanks Tammy. My eyes played tricks with me this morning on mine. I'm not holding my breath for anything.

Those that I did were crazy..... I got all :bfn: at first then the next couple were very faint :bfp:'s so I kinda got my hopes up...... plus I have no signs of AF which is odd...

I'm out again this month. The vitamin B complex didn't lengthen my luteal phase. Boo. Do you guys know how long before I should see a few extra days? This was my first month on it...

Can someone please put me down for testing on May 28th? Hoping third time's the charm!

Ttcstill - Ive still got everything crossed for you hun. Jennie is also on your side!

Congrats to Lucia. There was one other I read who got her BFP but couldnt remember who, congrats anyway!!

AreIn - sorry about your grandma. :hugs:

Well, :witch: FINALLY arrived today, 9 days late. Hmm. I have to say Ive never been more pleased that she arrived though, have been going mad wondering what on earth was going wrong. At least we can start SMEP again in 7 days woo hoo !!!:happydance: :happydance:

Ttcstill - Ive still got everything crossed for you hun. Jennie is also on your side!

Congrats to Lucia. There was one other I read who got her BFP but couldnt remember who, congrats anyway!!

AreIn - sorry about your grandma. :hugs:

Well, :witch: FINALLY arrived today, 9 days late. Hmm. I have to say Ive never been more pleased that she arrived though, have been going mad wondering what on earth was going wrong. At least we can start SMEP again in 7 days woo hoo !!!:happydance: :happydance:

Loving the PMA......... I appreciate your support and I hope she is right!

Hi ladies,
Have been away with hubs for the weekend. Up until friday (cd 22) I had had no positive opk this month and have no idea what's going on. Have been :sex: every other day, so let's see what happens.
xx

omg girls I'm still shaking just a quick one cause I'm at OH house so can't stay long just wanted to let u know i just got a bfp on frer!!!!!!!! It's still very light but it's there omg so happy!!!!! Will re test in few days as line gets darker looks like jennyrenny was wrong wooooooo!!! Xxx

CONGRATS HUNNI! I hope to be your bump buddy soon xxx

good luck with the testing TTCSTILL....let us know...fingers crossed,,xxxxxxxx

Rachael and Winegums - Yeah She is called Missy and we have another boy one called Pugsley. She was only a few weeks old in that picture. She is now 10 months old and Pugsley is 1 year old. They are so cuddly, lazy, funny and naughty!!! lol

new mummy - about 11th may but I hate poas lol. I would rather wait for witchypoos even tho I hate her guts and want to push her broom up where the sun don't sine. Mentally I find it easier lol

Yay pee on that stick lol hope we can be bump buddies

I am around 5 dpo at moment. I wouldn't say I feel anything really strongly symptom wise. What did you start feeling first and how many dpo where you?

BLESS!!! i love pugs but my oh hates them so i don't think it would be fair to ever get one :( but they are so adorable!! she is gorg missymoomoo! xx

grr im irritated its nearly 10pm and its a bd day and oh is busy with work stuff!!!! i need my sperm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going through withdrawls? Hubbies can be so irritating some times

i'm not sure how you would manage the page, wantingagirl. i think you'd have to make a whole new testing thread specifically for SMEP.
haven't tested in two days and i'm dying to test but out of hpts and don't want to waste the money. if my lp matches what its been in previous months, AF should show tomorrow. i'm just going to wait till the 5th, if she hasn't shown i'll test. temps are still above coverline but there was a drop today so i'm not holding out any hope.
i'm pretty okay with it though, even though THREE friends in the last four days have announced they're pregnant, i'm starting boxing lessons pretty soon and i'm really looking forward to it.
i promise i'll be back if i get my bfp, and i i don't i'll be back in a few months!
all my love to y'all and i am praying you all get your bfps very soon! i'll be sneaking in every once in a while to check on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->