Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

wellll girls bfn today so i'm seriously doubting it. i'm actually doing okay, OH and i are looking forward to NTNP for a while and getting our lives together and focusing on ourselves for a little while. temp is still high so i wont officially count myself out yet but ya know.
congrats lucia! :happydance:

also, not sure if someone could "take over" this thread? i hate giving it up but during NTNP i just can't get on bnb all the time. i guess i'll wait till i officially know if the witch is coming or not but something to think about, maybe start a new testing thread? just specifically for testing, no chatter and chatter remains here?

wellll girls bfn today so i'm seriously doubting it. i'm actually doing okay, OH and i are looking forward to NTNP for a while and getting our lives together and focusing on ourselves for a little while. temp is still high so i wont officially count myself out yet but ya know.
congrats lucia! :happydance:

Oh mama, I'm pulling for you! [-o< :hugs:

Thanks, Sara! That's my furbaby, Charlie, that I've been doing all the walking with. He's loving it. :flower:

BTW, was talking to DH yesterday about TTC and I said something like "yeah, I was talking about it with my friend, SquirrelGirl..." and he started cracking up! :haha: I can't remember what we were talking about now, but I just used your profile name so casually in conversation and didn't think twice about it. DH thought it was hysterical. :rofl:

Oh, I just realized I spelled your name wrong. Keep adding in that extra "h." I'm sorry. :blush: Edited...I fixed it. :)

This is the first time I've tried to put a picture in a post.... but here's my Furbaby Jack. He's a shepard/akita mix that I adopted from the Humane Society over 8 years ago. I've had him longer than I've known my OH!! I don't know what I'd do without him. Love my dog!

Oh, and no worries about spelling my name wrong! And that's hysterical about you telling your OH about "squirrelgirl"!! :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_2588.JPG
    IMG_2588.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 9
Oh my gosh, Jack is sooooo cute...look at that face! I'm melting. :cloud9:

Aaww how cute is ur dog :) do u girls mind me still hanging here? I've made good friends here and don't wanna totally leave :-(

new mummy - about 11th may but I hate poas lol. I would rather wait for witchypoos even tho I hate her guts and want to push her broom up where the sun don't sine. Mentally I find it easier lol

Yay pee on that stick lol hope we can be bump buddies

i have just poas
think i can see the very faintest of lines
only 7-8dpo i think i know i should of waited
wanted a BFP to show df who is back from 4 days away later
i think line is dfo there butb is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery faint (un less eys playing tricks)
have had stick everyway you can hold it and it looks like its still there to me

oh and i think the test brand aint amazing
or like i say my eyes are playing up

oh my god, I'm away from BnB for not even 24 hours and everything happens..!

Congrats Lucia!

new mummy - cautious congrats! hope that line gets darker!!

ttcstill - fingers crossed you keep getting BFPs

Good luck everyone that is due to test! Looks like I am finally about to O so ss here we come!

omg i came on again !!!!! grrrrrrrrr boo hoooooo i have tried everything can i join your group plz :)

Congrats Lucia! happy news!!
Has anyone else had some bfp news over the last few days? I have just come home from Sydney and just cannot spend 3 hours catching up on this thread!!

:hugs: to anyone who got a nasty visit from the witch while I was gone :(

I have no idea where I am cycle wise. I think I Oed yesterday which is a few days later than I was expecting, will find out in a few days if the temp continues to rise. I typically follow a slow rise pattern so no big temp spike to go by which does make it frustrating. Got a supersexy bd session in last night when I got home. That was supposed to be the insurance bd but I think I need to bd tonight and then have the insurance after that.

Can someone check my chart and tell me if they think I did enough based on thinking that I Oed yesterday? I hope I caught the egg.

Lucia course you can! Oh and congrats by the way thats such good news I was really hoping for you :happydance:

Welcome anyone I missed.

No symptons except for a sore head after drinking wine. does that count??!! :rofl:

Well CD 12 for me yesterday so BD last night. Have to say that we are finding this cycle a lot less pressurised and are actually enjoying it as opposed to it becoming a 'chore' which it normally feels like by now :blush:

OPK still showing negative but not a suprise really as I normally ovulate around day 14/15 so another couple of days before that happens.

Well done to those with BFP's its great to see some good positives on here.:happydance:

Morgan Im sure that would be fine if you want to take a break or I could manage it for you til you come back hopefully with a BFP but you would need to explain to me how to update the front page??? Im hoping that doesnt happen tho and you are already pregnant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->