Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I think I have about 30 pages to catch up on! I'll try to do my best to read everyone's. Has anyone else gotten a BFP?

Hello everyone, I'm officially out, AF just got me :( xx

Faint Bfp's for me from 9 dpo then nothing on the frer's I have no freaking clue..... still no af...... she usually shows the night before she is due.... still no signs of her...... hmmmmmm....... will take another test in the morning again with fmu....... she'll either shoe or not!

hi girls got my jenny renny reading this morn---due to conceive in june just like you Missymoo moo and Luciax

its interesting that you have concieved already luciax--well done---jenny said mu edd was the 8th or 12th of march from concieving in june--i noticed she has you down for a due date in February--so maybe she is right on that!!! anyays congrats----

my AF is due on fri/sat---feel like not testing now as whats the point if il not conceive to june-haha--but knowing me i will test anyhow..xxxx

ttcstill really hope u r pregnant--good luck

Aaww how cute is ur dog :) do u girls mind me still hanging here? I've made good friends here and don't wanna totally leave :-(

No stay here please. Love talking to you. Seems so weird seeing your chart turn into that one now :haha::haha:. I am so happy for you xx:flower::flower:

new mummy - about 11th may but I hate poas lol. I would rather wait for witchypoos even tho I hate her guts and want to push her broom up where the sun don't sine. Mentally I find it easier lol

Yay pee on that stick lol hope we can be bump buddies

I really would love that. I am so scared of peeing on sticks. I think I have Pee on a Stick Phobia!!! I will wait I think but I also have :witch: Phobia! However I DO NOT HAVE :bfp: Phobia which is a good thing hehe. I will let you know. :flower::flower::flower: I still can't get over the fact your PREGGARS!!!

ps Check out the Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart as I have entered your bfp!! x

Brillbride - Wanna be my bump buddy? :winkwink:

Lollila - sorry af got you. Sorry if Af got anyone else :hugs:

TTCStill - Hang in there girl. I feel it will get darker for you in time! It's not over until the fat lady sings!!:thumbup:

Leanne -Sorry af got you :hugs:

Newmummy - Wowie yay yay:happydance: Come on line get darker!!

Lisaloo - Welcome and I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

AF is due tomorrow.

I tested yesterday and got a BFN so I'm holding off until after tomorrow to see if AF shows up or not. I'm starting to feel AF cramps so I think I may be out this month :cry:

The only other symptom I have that was out of the ordinary was really bad AF cramps (I usually don't get them until AF actually shows up) four days ago. As in kind of hunched over because they are so bad AF cramps and then a headache that would come and go. I really thought AF was going to show up early but she didn't.

ttcstill...fx'd for you to get that bfp!!!

afm...I took my opk yesterday and it is dark but not pos. yet. stuck to the plan and bd lastnight and used a soft cup!

GL ladies...I hope to see lots of BFP's this month

ttcstill...fx'd for you to get that bfp!!!

afm...I took my opk yesterday and it is dark but not pos. yet. stuck to the plan and bd lastnight and used a soft cup!

GL ladies...I hope to see lots of BFP's this month

GL hun! I hope you catch that eggy!:thumbup:

Cd 3 for me..I am new to this , will be my first mnth to do smep, 2nd mnth of TTC

Just a quick update....... still no sign of :witch: so I have hope still...... I really hope this is our month.....maybe Ill get a + today after work.

OooOO Fx'ed for you ttcstill! I swear since I can't :sex: and get my :bfp: i live through you girls vicariously or something haha. :dust: to you!!

Just a quick update....... still no sign of :witch: so I have hope still...... I really hope this is our month.....maybe Ill get a + today after work.

FX'ed for you hun! Please let us know! I really hope this it for you babe!

sara---- you have been MIA ,,,,, where ya been girl???? how was your weekend...

My grandma passed away on Friday so we've been busy. I didn't get my temps taken either. Tammy, I looked at your tests, it's sooooo hard to see on the computer!

I know...... I got a :bfn: on frer this morning so those may be evaps..... but still no :witch: so we will soon know...

I am sorry to hear about your grandma...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->