Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Morgan, Thanks hun. Oooh Im so chuffed for you I kept on looking for an update from you. I know could still be too early depending on
when it implanted but just feel like its not my month again but hey ho we shall see. My AF has never been this long usually 29 days but I ovulated between
day 17/18 so would I be right in saying AF due between either today and tomorrow?

:hi: barbiebaby welcome!!! I agree with Morgan nothing tmi and maybe skip a night for the spemies to build back up

i thought i o'd cd15 but now i'm pretty sure i o'd cd21 which is crazy but i got a +opk cd21 when i was using it like an hpt. thought it was a sign of a bfp to come but didn't get any lines until yesterday.. what's crazy is, the last time we bd'd was cd17. four days before o! absolutely nuts.
don't go by your gut feeling, i KNEW i was out and quit bnb, remember? haha! what sucks is i filled my adderall script 2 days ago, and because i don't have insurance for another couple weeks it was $90. now they're all going to waste because i'm just not going to take them while pregnant.

btw.. i STRONGLY suggest doing the baking soda finger girls!
first cycle using it and really the only thing different besides the supps. i think that's how the swimmers managed to survive so long. i also noticed my cm was very different and had EWCM for like, 2 weeks.
BAKING SODA FINGER ALL THE WAY! everyone needs to try it!

soooooooooooooooooo my hands are shaking an i'm not really believing it but i got my bfp yesterday. early early days and scared to death. had to get the tickers though, could barely manage getting them in my siggy i'm shaking so bad.
KEEP YOUR CHINS UP GIRLS. i think 16dpo for a bfp is unbelievable. i'm really hoping FF was wrong about my o date since the line was even faint yesterday and i'm hoping that's not a bad sign. just trying to keep my pma up and pray everythings okay.
haven't told anyone besides y'all yet and i'm not going to until at least 8 weeks. trying to keep it a secret till 12 but i doubt it will happen.
arein, so FX'd for you today!

Wow, congratulations! That is awesome xxx you were so sure this wasn't your month! Sending lots and lots of sticky thoughts your way!!! xx

okay so let me spill this secret. i have never seen anyone talk about it on the boards or anything, i learned about it on ingender.com. SO.
baking soda finger! helps balance acidity of CM and makes CM very welcoming to the little swimmers! effects are similar to douching but is considered more safe as to douching can lead to infections and all that, and make CM dry up.
so you buy some regular old baking soda. dampen your finger up to the first knuckle (i'd suggest even drying it a bit after putting water on it, you don't want too much and if your finger is too wet you're going to have tons of baking soda). then you put your finger in the baking soda down to the first knuckle and push your finger straight up into your vagina, just don't touch the cervix or it will sting. pull straight out, don't swirl or rub it in or anything. you do this 1-2 hours before sex. you'll notice a tiny bit of stinging or tingling for the first maybe 20 minutes but then it goes away.
i only did this one time (cd13) and noticed a difference for the rest of my cycle, i didn't have to do it again. i was also using preseed which helps with pH as well.
LOVE it. completely convinced it was the reason i got my bfp.

thanks lucky! i was convinced and i was perfectly fine with it, even signed up for boxing lessons and threw my supps out (besides the RRL tea.. too delicious to throw out :) )
guess i'm going to have to cancel those lessons and get some good prenatals! i've been taking my folic acid thank god.

oh so trying this mamaxm! just adding it to my list of many other things to do, haha :) thank you!

thanks lucky! i was convinced and i was perfectly fine with it, even signed up for boxing lessons and threw my supps out (besides the RRL tea.. too delicious to throw out :) )
guess i'm going to have to cancel those lessons and get some good prenatals! i've been taking my folic acid thank god.

you're so not the first person I have heard that has decided to take a break, just to find out they are pg...hmmmm, maybe I need to try that! :haha: No, seriously - really happy for you, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Have you told your OH yet?

Super gigantic congratulations to you Mamaxm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think maybe I will try the baking soda thing next month. Doesn't sound too difficult if I only have to do it once or so a cycle! I was thinking you were doing it once a day (which I guess isn't that bad either)....

Just came on quickly to check on everyone's updates, and am sooo excited!!!!

Mamaxm, Louloulabs, congrats!!! :happydance:

AreIn---come on, your turn next!:thumbup:

Ttcstill---I'm still praying for you! :flower:

As for me, a bit sad because we missed BDing last night, and think it was an important night. Was our 2nd of the 3 nights in a row, and the 2nd night of my CBFM peak. :cry: DH's friend was over and WOULD NOT LEAVE!!! I kept trying to drop hints and eventually got so tired and just went to bed. Grrr.:growlmad:

myturnyet - i haaaateeeee those friends, haha. i mean i love them, but sometimes you just want to be like "LEAVE!!"

Totally nevertogether!!! I might just be a crankypants because it's raining, but I started getting all huffy and thinking "you're ruining our chances of having a family!" Is that mean?

BTW, I love your new pic. :flower: Tried to post that the other day but it didn't go through..you and your OH look so cute, cuddly, and in love. I swear you guys are adorable!:cloud9:

awwww thank you :) that is very sweet! that was in december, best time ever. he got to spend 4 whole months with me..it was amazing. the whole year and half we have been married, we've been together a total of five months and four of the months were sept-dec of 09. the other month was all spread out.

as for what you were thinking. no, nothing is bad about that. i mean, the friend didn't know you were thinking and they do always say what you don't know can't hurt you. hehe.

:hugs: My turn

Maybe next time announce that you are off to bed and expect DH to follow you through to perform his husbandly duties once he has said goodnight to his friend :shrug:

ooo the baking soda fingers sounds good! if im out this month im doing that getting some presead and DF is having his little swimmers tested! x

mamaxm Big Congrats to you!!!

Baking Soda finger sounds interesting...couldn't hurt to try. If I'm out I'm gonna try it and do the pre-seed thing too

So, I tried the baking soda thing and I didn't feel any burning or anything.... :shrug: Not that I'm complaining! Just surprised. I popped over to InGender to learn more but that site just made me sad. All those people with a ton of kids who want to have a particular gender. I mean, I can understand if you have 5 boys and you want a girl, but ..... I just want one (to start with). A healthy one, no matter what gender! Such a different site than BnB....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->