Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

[Well at least your not my puppy pug Missy as earlier I picked her up to hug her and shes just finished her season which took 3 weeks of sheer hell, anyway she goes and wees down me and it smelt of fish! lol. It went all over the bed and I had to change the entire bedding and then go and shower. I wasn't overly impressed! lol[/QUOTE]

lol missy tallula is having her first season had to ban her off our bed !!
didnt know it could last for 3 flippin weeks noooooooo!
anyways looks like im a bit blonde lately as i was expecting af yesterday/today but its really due tomorrow on 26 day cycle
or tues on 28 day cycle so little teeny tiny bit still hopefull cos first response test i did tuesday meant it was 6 days early for 26 day c, and 8 days for 28 day c!
i am expecting her to show tomorow as have had a 25 day cycle and a 26 day cycle last couple of times.
Hey aerin fx defo see the line on your piccy x x

oh forgot to mention had a tiny i mean tiny, bit of watery blood streaked cm yesterday when on the loo
obviously had ocd since with checking pants but zilch
what could it be?? never had it before?
i felt faint yesterday tooooo much ss i know lol
DF says i cant tet again till monday now if she dont show tomorrow but wanna poas nooooooow!

soooooooooooooooooo my hands are shaking an i'm not really believing it but i got my bfp yesterday. early early days and scared to death. had to get the tickers though, could barely manage getting them in my siggy i'm shaking so bad.
KEEP YOUR CHINS UP GIRLS. i think 16dpo for a bfp is unbelievable. i'm really hoping FF was wrong about my o date since the line was even faint yesterday and i'm hoping that's not a bad sign. just trying to keep my pma up and pray everythings okay.
haven't told anyone besides y'all yet and i'm not going to until at least 8 weeks. trying to keep it a secret till 12 but i doubt it will happen.
arein, so FX'd for you today!

mamaxm! you know i just clicked to come to this post just because i saw you were the last one to post and i wanted to hear if you had tested again. i'm so happy for you. this is amazing! FX'ed for your sticky bean girl. congrats!

THANKS NEVER :) i'm hoping it's a stickly lil one, the line was faint but there. temps are skyrocketing and i'm not sick anymore so that's a good sign too. i'm on pins and needles over here after last month but i'm just trying to relax, haha.
um, SARA. just looked back a couple pages and saw the ept, um honey. you're pregnant, okay. that is a damn nice line. hahahaha! WAHOO i need to know your edd!!!

mamaxm - what all did you take when TTC? i'm doing fertil aid, maca, fish oil, and royal jelly, hoping it sets me up for my :bfp: in june. FX'ed this goes all good for you mama! cute little sticky bean :) and i agree with you, arein is preggoooooo. i told her that like 20 days ago though hehe :)

Congratulations to all the BFPs that have been since my last visit :hugs: to you all x

Wow mama, congratulations!!!! That's fantastic news :D

thanks! i've lurked the bumps how big is your baby page since starting ttc, the ticker is new! they mustve just added it.
bnb wont let me thank anyone darnit.
i'm just going to have to figure out some excuse not to ride the rollercoasters in disneyland in a couple weeks. the fam CANNOT know until i'm sure there's a sticky little one in there! just yesterday my little brother (whos only 6) was telling me how bad he wanted a "sister" even though it would be a niece and i needed to hurry up and get pregnant. maybe he was my good luck :cloud9:

Hi Girls.... BFN for me this morning so must have been evap lines AF due today xxx Fab Sara ignore digi and let me know tomorrow. So sorry Tammy that shes being like that.

:hi: girls how are you all doing? Any more updates Im a bit gutted really thought this may be my month but never mind

wantingagirl you never know! don't give up now :)
thanks for the congrats girls. wish bnb would let me click thanks! don't have really any symptoms besides some twinging and a couple sleepless nights. absolutely terrified to be honest, can't wait till arein gets on and updates us.

Hi all,

I've been lurking on here a while and finally decided to post. This is my first month SMEP ttc #2. I ordered Opks but they haven't turned up! Gutted. I'm on CD17 of a 30 day cycle, last month from the EWCM and O pain I think I ov'd around CD16 but I've had nothing yet this month. I've followed SMEP to the letter and BD day 8,10,12 and then 14,15 and 16. My question is what should I do now? Try tonight again or just skip the day and do the one for luck as per the plan?? Any advice greatfully received.

By the way, I dint honestly know if I've had EWCM or not as when I have checked it seems to be just OH's leakage! Sorry if TMI!!

Oh and just wanted to congratulate all the BFP's, lots of sticky babydust to you all!

no such thing as tmi on this thread hun, haha!
i would skip a day if i were you but that's just me. it's good to let those swimmers build up.

i agree with mamaxm. you've gotten a lot of :sex: in if you O'ed on CD16. skip a day to let the spermies build up and try again. do you temp? that is the only way i'm able to confirm my O

Thanks for the replies, I don't temp but thinking maybe I should, my DH will be disappointed if we don't tonight, he's always asking if every other day is enough! Think you are right, will give it a break tonight to let the little swimmers multiply a bit more. I wish my body was more reliable, I normally have EWCM in abundance so it's thrown me a bit this month.

i never have it :shrug: so i temp. i was lucky this cycle to catch a teeny little bit, but that's it. GL barbiebaby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->