Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Ale - Ok me for example. My cycles are 32 - 35 days and I ovulate on cd17 - cd 20. My EWCM happens around the week before Ovulation occurs. If you go by EWCM it will not be a good enough indicator of when you ovulate. I use CBFM and OPK's but I do not chart. By the time I get my LH Surge I have already had a weeks worth of EWCM. How did you know that you ovulated on cd21-21 last month, did you use OPK's?

Ale - Ok me for example. My cycles are 32 - 35 days and I ovulate on cd17 - cd 20. My EWCM happens around the week before Ovulation occurs. If you go by EWCM it will not be a good enough indicator of when you ovulate. I use CBFM and OPK's but I do not chart. By the time I get my LH Surge I have already had a weeks worth of EWCM. How did you know that you ovulated on cd21-21 last month, did you use OPK's?

yes ma'm, used opk's.. i had a pos. at cd 13.... but then i had +'s at cd 19, 20 and 21... then back to neg on cd 22... i had stopped using opks at cd 14 cause it was back to neg. but i was dry the whole time even at cd 13.. so at cd 19 i had EWCM, so i was like ok? took an opk and was positive for 3 days and my temp went up to 97.9 cd 19-21 then after cd 21 it went up to 98.4, thats how i knew i ovulated

I would be guessing that if you are on cd7 and you have a cycle of 35 - 40 you won't be anywhere near ovulation yet on cd7. If you are getting EWCM then it is early but not impossible and there is nothing wrong with this fact. Your cervix will be low and hard and as I said when you get to around cd 17,18,19 onwards until you ovulate on around cd21 as you said, your cervix will go high and open ready for sperms to swim up and it will also go soft like your lips. You should do LOTS of good quality BD around this time. Your cycle is very similar to mine so I would go the SMEP route of starting every other day from around cd8 or cd10 then when you get your LH Surge do that night, then the next nights after, then miss a night, then the insurance bd! How long have you been TTC may I ask and how old are you? x

i would be guessing that if you are on cd7 and you have a cycle of 35 - 40 you won't be anywhere near ovulation yet on cd7. If you are getting ewcm then it is early but not impossible and there is nothing wrong with this fact. Your cervix will be low and hard and as i said when you get to around cd 17,18,19 onwards until you ovulate on around cd21 as you said, your cervix will go high and open ready for sperms to swim up and it will also go soft like your lips. You should do lots of good quality bd around this time. Your cycle is very similar to mine so i would go the smep route of starting every other day from around cd8 or cd10 then when you get your lh surge do that night, then the next nights after, then miss a night, then the insurance bd! How long have you been ttc may i ask and how old are you? X

ive been trying to conceive for 3 + years

Well my body is really weird too because I get this EWCM a week before, every day, in abundance and then when I get my LH Surge it starts to disappear and I think like, "where the hell are you now I need you" lol. So I know what you mean, but I use Preseed then x I don't think you can go on EWCM and also once you get your Pos on the OPK you should really just stop and BD BD BD lol. I was stupid this month and I kept testing + on opk for 6 days solid!!! It cost me extra money and it confused me but then I read that it is not unusual for this to carry on giving you + for so long on OPK as the Estrogen stays in your body for a while and takes a while for it to leave hence all the continuous + opks lol

i'm not an expert at this at all, but perhaps your body is gearing up to O at the beginning of the cycle, but it doesn't, so then it does mid cycle when supposed to? just a thought!

i'm not an expert at this at all, but perhaps your body is gearing up to O at the beginning of the cycle, but it doesn't, so then it does mid cycle when supposed to? just a thought!

thats the same thing one of the ladies on BNB told me...:shrug:

This was going to be my first mnth to try smep but dh must have drank something cuz he has been wanting to bd everything day since cd6... Maybe can try again NeXT mnth, lol

Well my body is really weird too because I get this EWCM a week before, every day, in abundance and then when I get my LH Surge it starts to disappear and I think like, "where the hell are you now I need you" lol. So I know what you mean, but I use Preseed then x I don't think you can go on EWCM and also once you get your Pos on the OPK you should really just stop and BD BD BD lol. I was stupid this month and I kept testing + on opk for 6 days solid!!! It cost me extra money and it confused me but then I read that it is not unusual for this to carry on giving you + for so long on OPK as the Estrogen stays in your body for a while and takes a while for it to leave hence all the continuous + opks lol

well just yesterday, i started taking evening primrose oil tablets, and i bought the preseed and softcups... Im using those 3 things for the first time this month so i hope i get my BFP!!!:happydance:

I have this massive zit on my eyebrow right now and it feels like a volcano about to erupt and its actually giving me headache :-( lol
I HATE EYEBROW SPOTS!! THEY HURT ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghggggggg booooo

Ale - got the softcups and used them once this cycle lol, preseed too, robittusin too. The works! Bring it on! hehe

missy that is so gross :rofl: you crack me up girl. testing day tomorrow! you know it's tomorrow in 4 hours from now in germany. you should test then, hehe.

I have this massive zit on my eyebrow right now and it feels like a volcano about to erupt and its actually giving me headache :-( lol
I HATE EYEBROW SPOTS!! THEY HURT ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghggggggg booooo

lol ewww??? i hate those things:wacko::haha:

Ale - got the softcups and used them once this cycle lol, preseed too, robittusin too. The works! Bring it on! hehe

i hope it worked!!! i think you should test today!!! and let me know if it worked.. fx'd TEST TEST!!

Nevertogether - it would be even grosser if my oh wanted to sqeeze it like he did earlier!! lol

Well its 19.19 her in uk now and I have to do it in morning sorry:cry:

Everyone keeps saying TEST TEST TEST! lol
Patience is a virtue. Morning is fine lol x

ahhhhh you're killing me! haha. my DH would be the same. he's so gross sometimes, haha. ok i will wait. ugggghh.. :shrug: if you get your :bfp: i would like a detailed description of everything you did in my inbox. :D

Ok nevertogether will detail everything and I must be so sad because trust me I remember hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->