• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

oh hun I used to use them and you do need to test in the afternoon or you may miss the surge xx

I am officially in the two week wait now..... 3dpo and I am hoping by thanksgiving I have one more thing to be thankful for!

Tammy I hope you celebrate something else special on Thanks Giving too. Now wouldn't that be something to be thankful for :hugs:

I am going to stick around in here but to be honest it's only going to be because I have made such good friends. From what I have found out about myself and my own eggs I have extremely slim chances of ever conceiving with my own eggs. I have made some good friends in here and it is lovely to see such inspiration and will power and I wish you ladies soo much luck. I can only concieve with egg donation which we are doing in April next year after our initial consultation in Feb. I am not sad in fact I am extremely happy. I will continue to do SMEP but on a more casual basis. Sex for me now is sex and not baby making sex. I won't be laying on my back with hips up and cusions under me, nor will I be using softcups or pre-seed. It's not that I have given up; more that I just want to relax until we go to St Petersburg. I want to catch up on some things too and work really hard. Loose a little bit of weight. Enjoy Christmas. Etc etc. At the moment I love my life and I wouldn't change it for the world. God is truly looking down on all of us and it shows everyday! x

Brillbride thanks hun I doubt I am tho.... you can only hope. Where abouts did you say you were in your cycle.
It was so hard to pass the cheapie tests today and not buy one

Yeah I agree the email ones are total bull and just guess but Missy's sounds fab

I will check what station Sally is on later, I think its 'Living' but not 100% sure I shall be watching shes so funny

Ncmommy Im really not sure at all but wanted to say :hi: and welcome I used the CBFM so I always test in the morning but not sure
about the OPK. You shouldnt need to hold it for four hours I think they usually want you to test in the morning and afternoon incase
your surge only appears later in the day and you might miss it

:hugs: :dust:

Hey wanting-just getting your mail---god i must check it out on living--would so love shows like that.. really hope u get a BFP this month--:baby::baby:
im cd 8 so first day of smep today---i took soy isoflavones this month--hoping it might so something
hey missy sounds like your very happy right now----you are just right:thumbup:
good luck tammy:winkwink:xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck Tammy hope this is it for you this time!!!

Missy I am glad you are so positive and you know what you need to do to
achieve your goal!! Roll on 3 months cant wait for you!!! xxx

Brillbride I will have to check for you sure it was on last night or night before
but I missed it. Its always on reapeat too. Thanks hun I hope so too but sure looking
doubtful for me at the minute. How are you getting on?

:hi: Silverwillow

xxxxx

4 dpo - producing so much saliva that it is making me sick!!! EWWWWW

Hi everyone gosh Brill i got myself all excited when i saw your pic and status!!!(loving the positive vibes though!!)

Missy hey hun im glad you are looking forward to the future now more than you have been doing here's to a fab xmas for you and hubby and a special easter eggy for you!!

Hi Tammy and wanting hope you girls are well too

Well this month i reckon we missed o again as df was ill again blahhh!!

but im confused abit as i thught i o'd last tues/wed but then had loads i mean loads of ewcm from the tues too like fri as in it was dripping out of me like i was weeing myself kinda of feeling (sorry if tmi!) But who knows ? Well im not testing until the very end of month will put myself on the test stats x x

Hi everyone gosh Brill i got myself all excited when i saw your pic and status!!!(loving the positive vibes though!!)

Missy hey hun im glad you are looking forward to the future now more than you have been doing here's to a fab xmas for you and hubby and a special easter eggy for you!!

Hi Tammy and wanting hope you girls are well too

Well this month i reckon we missed o again as df was ill again blahhh!!

but im confused abit as i thught i o'd last tues/wed but then had loads i mean loads of ewcm from the tues too like fri as in it was dripping out of me like i was weeing myself kinda of feeling (sorry if tmi!) But who knows ? Well im not testing until the very end of month will put myself on the test stats x x

hi new mummy--lol---im trying to attract positive things to myself:happydance: glad u like it!!!

im not testing til about 6th december --i think---roll on then so we can both have our Christmas BFPs!!!!!!!!!!! yeaaaaaa:happydance:

Hello ladies!

I signed up for the SMEP stats thread and will be starting tonight! The website says start on CD8 but the stats thread 1st page says start on CD 10 so I am starting CD 8 just in case. I don't usually O until CD 20 so hope me and DH have the energy to keep it up :haha:

Hello ladies!

I signed up for the SMEP stats thread and will be starting tonight! The website says start on CD8 but the stats thread 1st page says start on CD 10 so I am starting CD 8 just in case. I don't usually O until CD 20 so hope me and DH have the energy to keep it up :haha:

Enjoy :haha:

Hey everyone I am on day 5 with no cigarettes and I feel great!!!! I may not get my BFP this month but I am already feeling elated.... FF is kinda iffy on my O day so I am just counting myself out this month and if AF misses me AWESOME!

Hey all, this is my first cycle trying the SMEP although we tailed off with our last two BD as OH was exhausted.

However...yesterday I felt pinchy/crampy and uncomfortable in my abdomen. Last month I imagined I had every symptom under the sun of being pregnant and of course nothing happened, so I'm determined not to let that happen this month. So I've been preparing myself for a UTI, as I do get them sometimes and we HAVE been having much more sex than we usually do (I get up about 5-10 mins after DTD to pee, due to UTIs)...

...but then this morning I've woken up to watery brownish discharge. I'm 4-5 DPO. I've NEVER spotted this early, and it's the type of discharge I get the day before AF arrives.

Trying not to get my hopes up that it's implantation bleeding...but what else could it be? I'm worried as I did some heavy lifting yesterday and I've damaged something in my uterus that was perhaps trying to grow in there! But then again, women have done heavy, manual labour in fields and everything for thousands of years...

Argh. I hate that I'm giving myself hope. Worst thing is probably that I have a BFP dream last night. Never had one of those before, either.

I hate my subconscious.

(sorry this was so long!)

TTC so happy you are feeling elated. Congrats on giving up girl! xx

Congrats ttcstill :) you'll get you BFP now!

blueeyedgirl, good luck! keep us posted!!! You're not testing til the 9th, right? That's what I have listed for you on the chart..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->